'91 Chem, Lavender, NL5 '89 cut, Chem Kush, Lemon Larry OG, and Dbl SFV OG.

• Thread starter Big Buddy
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
winta

winta

those girls are so lovely bb! i cant wait to see what comes out of those jamaicans! i used to love lambsbread can never find it nowadays!

green bastard

green bastard

pure garbage why would you wanna grow that junk!....lol....sick man great job though!.....can't wait to run that ecsd!

Rootbound

Rootbound

Supporter
Wow, looking fine bro !!!How far along were these last pics? RB

Big Buddy

Big Buddy

Thanks for the kindness everyone, things are moving along pretty good, just could be prettier I think, but I'll stop bitching about it.
These are at 53 days when the light comes on tonight, and thats from the start of 12/12, so they are actually maturing quite fast this time around, very impressed. But I'll say this folks, if you have the 91 cut, and you cut her at 10 weeks or so, you dont know what the chem really is, lots of time to go on that one yet.

true grit

true grit

lookin great bro!! Coming along real quick, those are gonna swell up all sexy like...

A

a-jon

I have gone bug eyed going through this thread, Looking crazy , nicest room I've seen to date
I know I can pop by anytime and take a look, but nice too have a 17 page read....except for the spot my screen burned into my eyes

Big Buddy

Big Buddy

lookin great bro!! Coming along real quick, those are gonna swell up all sexy like...

They are doing their thing man, if it want for the haggardy lookin NL and the deficient 91s I'd be ecstatic after all the trouble ive had in my rooms. But man, those chem kush impress me more and more each time. No matter how many other chems I hold, those are still my favs.

I have gone bug eyed going through this thread, Looking crazy , nicest room I've seen to date
I know I can pop by anytime and take a look, but nice too have a 17 page read....except for the spot my screen burned into my eyes

Hey man, good to see ya here, and thanks a lot. For those that dont know a jon, hes a very good friend of mine and an extremely talented and knowledgeable grower. Soon to be designated to grow for a legal med patient, if he doesnt mind me saying, too late now i guess, lol. Either way, a good fella to ask a question to no doubt.

C

Captain ChroniK

Came across your thread accidentally but damnn! you sure know what you're doing ;)
Keep up the good work and if you need any help burning the evidence I'll take the first flight to Canada! lol

Greets

psst I'm working on a lil surprise for you :happy

Big Buddy

Big Buddy

Came across your thread accidentally but damnn! you sure know what you're doing ;)
Keep up the good work and if you need any help burning the evidence I'll take the first flight to Canada! lol

Greets

psst I'm working on a lil surprise for you :happy

Lol, oh I'm legal my boy, so no evidence, but your welcome to help burn the over stock. Thanks man, I've had a few rough runs as of late, but this one is finally looking a little better. Next one will be back to normal though.
A surprise eh, well now you got me all curious like:happy

D

dankknight

cannot wait to see how this finishes......sucks man...love to be part of the trimming that has to be done .........but you know...circumstances and the like...

true grit

true grit

What up broham? So I've got some questions for ya on the Pura Vida, was looking it up and saw you said you were using it....

1. Full organic correct? Do you use any bloom additives? CalMag needed with RO?
2. You mentioned feeding both grow and bloom from get go starting 8/2 and for flower around 8/5 vice versa....I take it that is ml/gal?
3. How do you like it? I'm switching from Super soil back to feeding so I can get a little better control of ladies. Currently they are on a FF feed regimen, but those bottles are about out and I was considering running PBP Soil or possibly the Pura Vida. Both are simpler regimens and cheaper that FF and both seem to get great results but I know the PBP still needs Cal/mag with a lotta plants and some bloom boosters too.

Have some Roots Buddha Grow and Bloom, but really didn't like how much the grow was dropping ph off the bat, so haven't been using it.

And finally, your plants look stellar, yield is dope- overall pleased with the stuff? Anything extra ya gotta do?

Thanks broham for any help with this stuff, you're one of the few I've found with some input on it!

Big Buddy

Big Buddy

very nice collection you have there, love the pics came out good ..

Thanks man, not many left ont his run now, hop I can get some more decent ones.

cannot wait to see how this finishes......sucks man...love to be part of the trimming that has to be done .........but you know...circumstances and the like...

Ya I'm gonna need a hand on the trim with this one for sure. Gonna be feeling the arthritis after that couple days.

What up broham? So I've got some questions for ya on the Pura Vida, was looking it up and saw you said you were using it....

1. Full organic correct? Do you use any bloom additives? CalMag needed with RO?
2. You mentioned feeding both grow and bloom from get go starting 8/2 and for flower around 8/5 vice versa....I take it that is ml/gal?
3. How do you like it? I'm switching from Super soil back to feeding so I can get a little better control of ladies. Currently they are on a FF feed regimen, but those bottles are about out and I was considering running PBP Soil or possibly the Pura Vida. Both are simpler regimens and cheaper that FF and both seem to get great results but I know the PBP still needs Cal/mag with a lotta plants and some bloom boosters too.

Have some Roots Buddha Grow and Bloom, but really didn't like how much the grow was dropping ph off the bat, so haven't been using it.

And finally, your plants look stellar, yield is dope- overall pleased with the stuff? Anything extra ya gotta do?

Thanks broham for any help with this stuff, you're one of the few I've found with some input on it!

Hey man, good to see around. I'll do my best with each one of those,

1: Yup, its completely organic, it was listed as omri, but hardly anything is now, they changed the standards and now its border line impossible to get listed, a couple are, but not much. I do use some additives, all organic except the magical. My entire mix consists of the pura vida, optimums mystic line(grow, bloom, and titan, all organic), grozyme, thrive alive(omri), and vermi T. Then the final thing is the magi cal, my one non organic nute, but you know, what are ya gonn ado on that one i say. But with an RO system , yes you would need some Mg suppliment, shes not high in that regard.

2: I give 8/2 grow/bloom to start quite often, the lowest I ever start at is about 6/1.75(if you wanna get all exact and shit). No wI have lots that I wouldnt start that high, but your average feeding plant can handle that no issue, in fact, I've only burned one plant at that level, it was a blueberry from dj, and it was really dry when I fed it, since then its been fed at the level a dozen times and it looks great. Now the bloom side of things is another story, I'm yet to go over 7, and at that stage I got some burn, in fact on this run it was hitting 6 that burned, so on the bloom side of things its very efficient. Start in flower at about 5 for most things and move up from there as they go, but dont crank bloom right away, thats a burn in the making.

3: I like it a lot man, I find I can get very good yields and its a pretty simple nute to use. My only issue with it is the thing that most organic nutes have trouble with, and thats the Mg level. Now you could always hit up your soil with some dolomite to take care of it, but I break down and go with the magical for control. I find its levels are almost perfect for most of my hazes, you dont need much added, but for the chems and the ogs that everyone is growing now, your just ot gonna get enough Mg in there without either extra lime or a supplement I think.

She will drop the PH out too man, real bad, but most organic nutes do, just one of those things ya gotta deal with when it comes to organics.

And ya i do like this nute system, getting yields as good as when I used fox farm, and no annoying harsh powders to fuck with, how many times did that blow in face from a fuckin fan goin past. Other than the PV, I highly recommend the mystic supplements, and more than anything, vermi t, bit costly at times, but man, its the best things I've seen for plants in a damn long time!

:animbong:Nice!

Hey man, thanks, I was just thinkin a few things today, and you'll be glad to know, I'm winning the war here now on my delays, gettin there bro, gettin there!

Big Buddy

Big Buddy

Well, not much more to do while I'm waiting for some ph to balance, so figured you guys might like a few lavender shots. A lot of the stuff in the room I'm not happy with, produced pretty good, but not happy with it. I think I've gone too far with how dry i let my pots get, cause I let em get real light, this run I've decided to fight off the temptation to let them have one more day before water, cause i think they don't like me for it. I still plan on letting them get good and dry, but I've really gone to the point of just before they droop, and the roots cant be happy with that. Anyway, this one is not something I need to second guess or even wonder about, if I cant grow this one, I'm quitting! The veg shots are some of the jamaicans, and the short field is all chems and an array of clone only strains, so ya, I need more space.

Untitled Scanned 02
Untitled Scanned 03
Untitled Scanned 04
Untitled Scanned 05
Untitled Scanned 06
Untitled Scanned 07
Untitled Scanned 08
Untitled Scanned 12
Untitled Scanned 13
Untitled Scanned 15
Shady

Shady

Chillin' in the Shade...
Supporter
Sweet shots Big Buddy!!! That lavender has beautiful buds... :cool How does she smell?

Top Bottom