"91 Og"?

• Thread starter MushinNoShin
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
MushinNoShin

MushinNoShin

Spot on! Technically with a quantum physics-based computer and some other scanning beam things and some beam him up Scotty type stuff it is possible.Also it is possible if could even get a piece of even a leaf of THE cut using tissue culture which is bad ass! That's why I chimed in was seeing the back and forth amongst to b good guys like you guys are and thought
Damn they are both right.. because sometimes with things so complex as cannabis and all the different scientifical things (there's so many! Check out member JUMPINGCACTUS threads will f#/^&^g fry b your brain!!) That affect it 2 people can be right..do complex that ten people can be right an all of them are wrong to!lol...he'll I'm Noone just sometimes a outside perspective helps people see like oh shit dudes right because we're both right lol my brain hurts now Go^/$#/%T!!
Last thought have to ad because I forgot to last post...this is what I love about growing and our plant in general ---you could be a biochemical engineer /soil biologist with a PhD from where ever and use all the latest this-es and that's to grow your plants. and some Joe blow hippie 2 blocks away who only uses compost he makes grows pot that blows the science dudes shit out the water in every shape form or fashion an I've personally witnessed that scenario (minus the PhD but close)

a great understanding of science helps in breeding(lighting radation affects/soilbiology/atmospheric influences/genetic analysis/etc.. but great genetics to start with and alot of luck and some wierd spiritual talent/gift sometimes trumps all.
I get what your saying, but nothing will convince me dude's correct/right, lol. Even if you had my testicles in a vice-grip, I just flat-out disagree.

I'm a plant sciences major and I'll be damned if some hippy is gonna grow better shit than me! LMAO! (I'm just kidding, no one freak-out). Plan on getting into the genetic engineering field, eventually.

MrRojos

MrRojos

Hell yeah if I wasn't a old geiser and cicumstsnces allowed it I'd be sitting next to you in class my friend big time.I'm obsessed with the science side but have also been on the science side to back up the hippy statement if that makes sense..with the availability of scholarly papers on this site alone you could damn near be a scientist minus the paper degree of course:) chase your dreams brother and create some crazy ass strains! Hell oneday people will be on here discussin them like we are!
P.s there are great and I mean great breeders/ growers on here make no mistake.. (not all of course me probly included although I'm not to shabby lol) from off the top of my head that I've seen so far from my time here under this name and other names:seamaidem,shroomking, tattojim,og gong,jumpincactus,ecompost,bulldog11,madscrapper,and our friend markscastle, (many more forgive me all I left out) make no mistake ,and try not to dismiss this fact right here. If anyone of the growers I just mentioned tells you that they have some shit that's better than og or anything else on "the market" do not an I repeat do not argue with them (they've seen the market) instead go fuck yeah!follow them!an beg them for seeds or cuts! Growers like all mentioned have acess to shit most folk ain't privy to threw friendships and networkING and years of experience.in fact I can a test to the secracy that's involved with holding one of THE cuts..my friend whom I won't mention would damn near track me down and cut my balls off if I name dropped him,he knew who I was,or found out that I gave some his triangle clone only cut! No bullshit it's like that in the circle of legendary cut holders.lol. peace

MushinNoShin

MushinNoShin

Hell yeah if I wasn't a old geiser and cicumstsnces allowed it I'd be sitting next to you in class my friend big time.I'm obsessed with the science side but have also been on the science side to back up the hippy statement if that makes sense..with the availability of scholarly papers on this site alone you could damn near be a scientist minus the paper degree of course:) chase your dreams brother and create some crazy ass strains! Hell oneday people will be on here discussin them like we are!
P.s there are great and I mean great breeders/ growers on here make no mistake.. (not all of course me probly included although I'm not to shabby lol) from off the top of my head that I've seen so far from my time here under this name and other names:seamaidem,shroomking, tattojim,og gong,jumpincactus,ecompost,bulldog11,madscrapper,and our friend markscastle, (many more forgive me all I left out) make no mistake ,and try not to dismiss this fact right here. If anyone of the growers I just mentioned tells you that they have some shit that's better than og or anything else on "the market" do not an I repeat do not argue with them (they've seen the market) instead go fuck yeah!follow them!an beg them for seeds or cuts! Growers like all mentioned have acess to shit most folk ain't privy to threw friendships and networkING and years of experience.in fact I can a test to the secracy that's involved with holding one of THE cuts..my friend whom I won't mention would damn near track me down and cut my balls off if I name dropped him,he knew who I was,or found out that I gave some his triangle clone only cut! No bullshit it's like that in the circle of legendary cut holders.lol. peace

You don't have to tell me, bro. Found straight :fire: in @Loran 's gear. Top 2 or 3 best cultivars that I've ever grown from seed (for the record; it's better than 80% of the clone-only's I've grown, conservatively). I'm no spring chicken, been around and have my fair share of connections, run my fair share of "elites";)

I am the VP of my NPO and my goal is to breed crops that will help feed the hungry around the world (not to sound cliché).

markscastle

markscastle

Well-Known Farmer
Old Hippie, yes, I guess. uneducated? Nope. There are two ways to learn, education and experience. Both have merits, the best way to learn is a combination. Also never think you know everything , never stop learning ! I don`t know how many times I`ve learned from someone that knew much less than I did.

MushinNoShin

MushinNoShin

Old Hippie, yes, I guess. uneducated? Nope. There are two ways to learn, education and experience. Both have merits, the best way to learn is a combination. Also never think you know everything , never stop learning ! I don`t know how many times I`ve learned from someone that knew much less than I did.
That wasn't aimed at you or anything, I was refering to the hypothetical "hippy 2 blocks away" hypothetically growing better stuff than me (which I'm sure there is). It was a joke. I never meant to say or imply that you were uneducated either, I know your a respected member of the community, I just disagree with you.

green punk

green punk

@markcastle! Has your handle been hijacked?

If not, I find it super interesting and in poor form to enter the OG orgin pissing match this late in the game. There are an enumerable amount of threads on this site alone and more on the other sites seeking info on OG linage, and you wait until now to mention the "cough...cough" story and your involvement continue and continue on and on? Please.

Last edited:
MrRojos

MrRojos

@MushinNoShin..nice goal to have,very humbling to even say much less work towards,sacrifice to get close to and fight to make into reality! Will be rooting for you brother!
@markscastle whether you had involvement in OG or not you pioneering it out there on that land alone takes balls def got my respect that's badass! Reminds me of the old guerrilla growing days.plus I read between lines like lines didn't exist.(land=$....a crew=respect&$$...etc)
($$+respect +$$= possibilities)lol
All of us growers have pissing contests from time to time.That same instinct/nature that causes us to squabble is what also bonds us all.Growers are a breed.The competitiveness within us makes us strive to be great/learn more/show off and every now and then whip out our cocks,piss 10 feet an say beat that u little bitch.lol.
Don't take it seriously, brothers fight.peace

markscastle

markscastle

Well-Known Farmer
@markcastle! Has your handle been hijacked?

If not, I find it super interesting and in poor form to enter the OG orgin pissing match this late in the game. There are an enumerable amount of threads on this site alone and more on the other sites seeking info on OG linage, and you wait until now to mention the "cough...cough" story and your involvement continue and continue on and on? Please.
Nope not me! It was Mr. Jekel . I`d say it was a bad hair day but they all are anymore, Got brush full to prove it. Nope just not feeling well so hope no hard feelings brothers !

MushinNoShin

MushinNoShin

is this from the same place that told you skywalker og and kosher kush were the same thing? if so i suggest you find a new source lol

See?

Last edited:
markscastle

markscastle

Well-Known Farmer
Who cares who brought Skywalker to LA? It`s been around sense the 80`s. I don`t remember it being called Skywalker OG though so that maybe a cross? It`s an other one I`ve had in my collection for years. I don`t remember where I got it from , maybe in a trade ? I`m not to sure about your sources. They seem to be more speculative than factual. I`d suggest you double check with more than one source.

MushinNoShin

MushinNoShin

I'm not saying I neccesarily agree with this, just saying DNA's story isn't the only one.

People act like I'm some stupid asshole who can't read a seed description, I am well aware of what the internet says, I can read.

I swear, I don't know if I can take another person directing me to "seedfinder" like they are showing me something new.

Last edited:
MushinNoShin

MushinNoShin

Who cares who brought Skywalker to LA? It`s been around sense the 80`s. I don`t remember it being called Skywalker OG though so that maybe a cross? It`s an other one I`ve had in my collection for years. I don`t remember where I got it from , maybe in a trade ? I`m not to sure about your sources. They seem to be more speculative than factual. I`d suggest you double check with more than one source.

Can you describe this Skywalker OG your talking about? I don't know if we're talking about the same cut.

The Skywalker OG that he is refering to is FROM LA, he said "brought to the scene by Jewish growers in LA", not brought to LA. And if someone hypothetically brought Skywalker OG to LA, I care who brought it.

Last edited:
MushinNoShin

MushinNoShin

I heard recently that Skywalker OG was seed found in the Original OG Kush, which seems plausible to me. Very much enjoyed this information.

markscastle

markscastle

Well-Known Farmer
My packs just say Skywalker. Never heard of Skywalker OG until lately . I `ve grown it but it was years ago. I do think the guy I got it from was Jewish ? But not from LA ,just Nor Cal .

N

nightmarecreature

There is Nothing better than OGK period!
Many of the best OGK's are actually hybrids. Loompa's Headband is a hybrid, it appears to be Sour D and OGK. Triangle Kush is a hybrid OGK although I cant identify the lineage of the cross. The 91 Ripper, also known as the Hollywood Pure Kush, is also a hybrid. OGK with pointier leafs.
Skunkmaster is correct, the 91 tag refers to the Pure Kushes. The Hollywood is a little stronger than the Triangle Kush, its like getting power slammed by John Cena or getting kicked in the head by a horse!

tangiekosher

tangiekosher

I was born/alive, just wasn't that into cannabis genetics (seeing that I was an infant and all, lol).
I know
I was born/alive, just wasn't that into cannabis genetics (seeing that I was an infant and all, lol).
Yeah I saw you were an infant .. anyway no worries, here's some og kush from reserva privada . Gonna let her go another week or so . She's @ 63 days flowering . Classic og terps your looking for .

20160504 151714 1
MushinNoShin

MushinNoShin

I know

Yeah I saw you were an infant .. anyway no worries, here's some og kush from reserva privada . Gonna let her go another week or so . She's @ 63 days flowering . Classic og terps your looking for .
Sucks you were not born yet.
That's why I felt the need to reiterate. Nvm.

Nice! Tried RP's OG Kush, good representation of Chemdog 91 type OG Kushes (IMHO), but most definitely not what I'm looking for. Appreciate it, tho.

I'm pretty sure what I'm looking for is an old-school, clone-only Cali Kush.

ORGNKID's Ghost OG
@~5 weeks

I'm no stranger to OGs, think I've run nearly all of them by now.

There is this bud here in Cali that I come across very rarely now, but it is unlike any of the OG's I've encountered (that's why I suspect it might go by a "Kush" moniker), but I've always gotten it simply as "OG Kush". It's not lemony at all and not very piney, has this thing going-on that is very hard to describe.

Got this SoCal OG cut labeled simply as "OG Kush", but unfortunately it wasn't what I was looking for either.

tangiekosher

tangiekosher

That's why I felt the need to reiterate. Nvm.

Nice! Tried RP's OG Kush, good representation of Chemdog 91 type OG Kushes (IMHO), but most definitely not what I'm looking for. Appreciate it, tho.

I'm pretty sure what I'm looking for is an old-school, clone-only Cali Kush.

ORGNKID's Ghost OG
@~5 weeks
View attachment 597651

I'm no stranger to OGs, think I've run nearly all of them by now.

There is this bud here in Cali that I come across very rarely now, but it is unlike any of the OG's I've encountered (that's why I suspect it might go by a "Kush" moniker), but I've always gotten it simply as "OG Kush". It's not lemony at all and not very piney, has this thing going-on that is very hard to describe.

View attachment 597655
Got this SoCal OG cut labeled simply as "OG Kush", but unfortunately it wasn't what I was looking for either.
Nice yeah getting the right pheno is key . I'm a socal native . Have acces to many strains from all over. Still Chem and dead head is my ideal og. Cotton candy bubba and aliens on moonshine are my next.

Top Bottom