"91 Og"?

• Thread starter MushinNoShin
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
tangiekosher

tangiekosher

This is banana Og in first pic. Second is my last cotton candy bubba. Last but not least is tangie kosher. Kosher may be a keeper for your og quest?

PS Messages 20160506 213723 1
PS Messages 20160506 213729 1
PS Messages 20160506 213719 1
MushinNoShin

MushinNoShin

This is banana Og in first pic. Second is my last cotton candy bubba. Last but not least is tangie kosher. Kosher may be a keeper for your og quest?
Kosher's more fuely than what I'm looking for. I'm convinced it's an old-school Cali Kush like SoCal Master, Hollywood PK, etc. because we (my friends and I) have always gotten it from older heads (we're talking like 60s old).

Next time it comes around I'll have to take some detailed pics. It does appear more OG-like than Kush-like, if that make any sense.

(Nice job on the Tangie Kosher, btw. Looks hella dank!)

tangiekosher

tangiekosher

Kosher's more fuely than what I'm looking for. I'm convinced it's an old-school Cali Kush like SoCal Master, Hollywood PK, etc. because we (my friends and I) have always gotten it from older heads (we're talking like 60s old).

Next time it comes around I'll have to take some detailed pics. It does appear more OG-like than Kush-like, if that make any sense.

Not sure what kind of og your looking for . Classic true og is gonna be straight og. I'm blazing the reserva privada og kush now. First couple sample nugs I dried. Not only did the terps bring me back to highschool og. But on exhale the smell lingers of the og I was looking for. For a feminized seed from a laboratory in Amsterdam. This is some real og!

tangiekosher

tangiekosher

Pk and master is old school. Just thought you were trying to find a old legit og cut. If you want old school bubba kush is awsome !

tangiekosher

tangiekosher

good post skunk.....though i wonder how many of those genetics out there today, are untouched since then, or how many are originals and not renamed down the line somewhere over the last 25 years....far to many if you ask me....though im sure there are some that are still around...most imo have been messed with or renamed along the way

20160424 150719
MushinNoShin

MushinNoShin

Pk and master is old school. Just thought you were trying to find a old legit og cut. If you want old school bubba kush is awsome !
Yea, I was hoping some older Cali heads could point me in the right direction. I think it might be more of an underground cut or something.

Love bubba, but she's not what I've been looking for. I was looking for this particular cut in my other thread, btw. This thread was about "91 OG", lol. (I think you got the 2 threads mixed-up).

tangiekosher

tangiekosher

Yea, I was hoping some older Cali heads could point me in the right direction. I think it might be more of an underground cut or something.

Love bubba, but she's not what I've been looking for. I was looking for this particular cut in my other thread, btw. This thread was about "91 OG", lol. (I think you got the 2 threads mixed-up).
That's why I said said chem and dead head is what I recommend. It's a simo

That's why I'm trying to show you og from DNA. It's chemdaug. Also dead head . I know what 91 is . I know it's hard to understand since you were born that year or close lol.

tangiekosher

tangiekosher

That's why I said said chem and dead head is what I recommend. It's a simo

That's why I'm trying to show you og from DNA. It's chemdaug. Also dead head . I know what 91 is . I know it's hard to understand since you were born that year or close lol.
This is where my conversation ends to help your quest for 91. Haha

MushinNoShin

MushinNoShin

This is where my conversation ends to help your quest for 91. Haha
I already have 91 OG. This thread we were just simply speculating about origin/lineage. In the other thread I was searching for information about a cut I'm looking for. You are confused.

I do genuinly appreciate you trying to help, but your a bit out of your depth when it comes to identifying the cut I am after.

I have literally tried nearly all of the cultivars you are recommending from seed, most definitely not what I am looking for. I was trying to politely say "you are not qualified to help me" (you're not even in the correct thread).

This is what I fuck with:

I'll pass on the autoflowering, mediocre Deadhead, thanks. Like I am fully aware of commercially available crosses, I have Google too.

I am speaking on a totally different level (in my other thread, mind you).

Like I am talking about a clone-only OG Kush and you start naming-off DNA and Cali Con crosses and wanna act like I'm the noob.

Nvm, this is why I'm not on here anymore. Check your manners.

Last edited:
tangiekosher

tangiekosher

I already have 91 OG. This thread we were just simply speculating about origin/lineage. In the other thread I was searching for information about a cut I'm looking for. You are confused.

I do genuinly appreciate you trying to help, but your a bit out of your depth when it comes to identifying the cut I am after.

I have literally tried nearly all of the cultivars you are recommending from seed, most definitely not what I am looking for. I was trying to politely say "you are not qualified to help me" (you're not even in the correct thread).

View attachment 597991 View attachment 597992 View attachment 597993
I'll pass on the autoflowering, mediocre Deadhead, thanks. Like I am fully aware of commercially available crosses, I have Google too.

Like I am talking about a clone-only OG Kush and you start naming-off DNA and Cali Con crosses and wanna act like I'm the noob.

Lol . Funny kids

tangiekosher

tangiekosher

20160420 140131
Natural

Natural

nice pix..first one looks like og..second one like master..the third looks like PK. (to me anyway)
The only person I've seen on the forums post a pix of 91 og is Inspecta. He put one up on IC years ago..small little plant that couldn't hold itself up so he snapped one of it hanging upside down and flipped it..lol. Check out his IG feed I think he re-posted the pix. I've never puffed what you're talking about, but obviously it's different from the sweet skunky lime marshmallow kush milk of the PK's and different from the earthy citrus of master. I'm addicted to the floor cleaner and og body odor funk myself. Wouldn't mind a cut of 91 PK though

MushinNoShin

MushinNoShin

nice pix..first one looks like og..second one like master..the third looks like PK. (to me anyway)
The only person I've seen on the forums post a pix of 91 og is Inspecta. He put one up on IC years ago..small little plant that couldn't hold itself up so he snapped one of it hanging upside down and flipped it..lol. Check out his IG feed I think he re-posted the pix. I've never puffed what you're talking about, but obviously it's different from the sweet skunky lime marshmallow kush milk of the PK's and different from the earthy citrus of master. I'm addicted to the floor cleaner and og body odor funk myself. Wouldn't mind a cut of 91 PK though
It's almost like a mix between PK and OG. I'll post some pics as soon as I get my hands on some again.

I'll check it out, much obliged!

Natural

Natural

He drops hints like "5k" and "pure" on it..and I remember speculation of people saying that Fcut and 5K were the same thing, but that was never substantiated. I have heard some of my LA breeder friends talk about a pure og..and heirloom og..and they always describe it as OG before the lemon..hope that makes sense to you

MushinNoShin

MushinNoShin

He drops hints like "5k" and "pure" on it..and I remember speculation of people saying that Fcut and 5K were the same thing, but that was never substantiated. I have heard some of my LA breeder friends talk about a pure og..and heirloom og..and they always describe it as OG before the lemon..hope that makes sense to you
Omg, that makes PERFECT sense. Where I'm from, there is the newer 2000's piney/lemon/fuel OG and the "OG Kush", back in the day it was simply "Kush". This particular cut I am after is more similar to Old-School Kush that old heads often call "The OG Kush" (as in "that old-school kush we use to get").

Everyone and their kid brother knows about the newer OGs, but only Cali OGs know what's up with the Cali heirlooms, uncirculated, etc. OG.

Thank you for that!
Sometimes I feel like I'm going crazy because I'm looking for info and I keep getting people reciting shit they read on the internet about DNA, Cali Con, etc. seed lines. I try to politely say "I know you're trying to help, but that is not the info I'm looking for".

MushinNoShin

MushinNoShin

THIS is the type of info I'm looking for, from experienced, knowledgeable cats. This is pure gold to me.

tangiekosher

tangiekosher

Congrats, you're old AND uninformed.

Local sesh? Very impressive. You win that with those buds you posted earlier?

All the plastic cups in the world wont make your nugs any better. Peace.
Dude your not ever going anywhere in life lol. I tell you were a hater from the start of this thread . You don't even know what a local sesh is obviously. It's a concentrate only event . FYI.

Top Bottom