"91 Og"?

• Thread starter MushinNoShin
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
MushinNoShin

MushinNoShin

Calling me slow ? Saying my bud still looks shitty in plastic canibus cups ? Saying your on another level than me ? Saying I'm old and all kinds shit lol . My bottom nug from DNA og kush I picked a week ago shits on yours. even better then your so called og. I'm blazing it now and the plants still going .
You're a funny guy, lol

"Your so called og" coming from the guy who pops DNA beans, lol. That's rich.

Gtfo of my thread and take your garbage with you.

MushinNoShin

MushinNoShin

For reference, this is what OG looks like:

Don't know wtf what you've been posting is, but it's definitely not OG. Maybe that's what passes for OG for you, being the king of SoCal and all, lmfao!

gravekat303

gravekat303

Premium Member
Supporter
Why are you so incoherent and shit? Lol. Like the shit you say isn't relevant to the shit you quote. And like a lot of the shit you say as a whole is just irrelevant.

I'm legitimately out. Talk all you want, but you pop beans from DNA and you just suck in general. Your buds... Your buds, sir... They are pure and utter shit, and I mean that, sincerely. "I grow fire", fucking dying over here, lol. You grow fecal-matter not fit for human consumption, and it shows in your concentrate too.

P.S. You're the single most ignorant person I've come across on THC Farmer so far... and that's saying A LOT, lol.
Yo mush let me know if you want me to clean this mess up player. P.s dna is ok I wouldnt say 100 og but who am I I don't have any plastic cups

gravekat303

gravekat303

Premium Member
Supporter
I think the 91 og it looking for is either one of the original kushes like sugs pure or the Topanga kush just by what you are describing possibly the legend imo there are 3 types of og kush the pre lemon the after lemon and then the poly ogs of today a flooded market

MushinNoShin

MushinNoShin

Yo mush let me know if you want me to clean this mess up player. P.s dna is ok I would say 100 og but who am I I don't have any plastic cups
Please and thank you!

Agreed, DNA really isn't bad (seen a lot of people find awesome phenos in their gear), was just trying to make a point, but realize it's pointless now.

MushinNoShin

MushinNoShin

I think the 91 og it looking for is either one of the original kushes like sugs pure or the Topanga kush just by what you are describing possibly the legend imo there are 3 types of og kush the pre lemon the after lemon and then the poly ogs of today a flooded market
Interesting, I've run Sug's and have tried HPK/Topanga (one of the most potent, IMO). Been looking for the Legend, but have never actually tried it, so it may be the one.

Appreciate the info!

MushinNoShin

MushinNoShin

There was a cut going by "91 OG" that popped-up out of the blue around my area that some buddies were grabbing, I was skeptical, so decided not to jump into the hype at first, eventually got a cut from a buddy and have it in my mom room right now.

The cut I'm currently hunting, I don't know the name of. Has this weirdly sweet smell, but not really that sweet. Hard to describe.

P.S. Also hunting the Chemdog D as well.

Top Bottom