9K Rockwool Drip

• Thread starter MendoCruz
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
MendoCruz

MendoCruz

The HP turned out really well. I loaded the 4x8 tray with 32 plants. 4 were HP. I yielded around 220 grams off of those 4. It was a beautiful purple and had a fruity/spicy nose to it.

MendoCruz

MendoCruz

I've been maily running Jack for the last couple of runs, along with SFV OG, Skywalker OG, Larry OG, and Blueberry. This time I will be running Jack, GSC, True OG, Alien OG, Kandy Kush,LA Con, SD, Critical+, and Delahaze. (Not all under the same roof)

Georgekush22

Georgekush22

I did a side by side with rockwool drip Vs. Hand-watering coco. The rockwool was really quick to dry so it got 4 2 minute long feedings a night. The coco got fed every other night. The plants in the rockwool were transplanted from 2" rooting cubes into delta 8's, then the blocks were set into 1 gal pots with grow cubes. The plants in coco were transplanted the same day from 4" pots into 3 gal pots. The rockwool plants were 3" tall, the coco plants were 8-10" with a well established root system. I vegged them both for a week and then flipped into flower. The rockwool grew extremely fast, the stocks grew much bigger and so did the flowers. I really do love coco but I feel that I can get more runs in a shorter period of time with rockwool.

yo what are you using Hugos and what are you stetting them on top of inside the 5 gal pots? Also whats you're feeding schedule like? You definitely got my attention.

MendoCruz

MendoCruz

I use Grodan delta 10's(4x4x4 blocks). Depending on the plant per light count, I use one gallon-two gallon pots filled with grodan growcubes. One to two drip stakes per cube.

MendoCruz

MendoCruz

I have not used the Hugo block yet, so I can't give you an honest answer on that. I should probably try it out on this next run. What are you growing in right now, Kush?

K

kushsmoker30

currently coco, no tables jus hand watering pots.
a while back i did flood n drain, hugo's on top of inch think coco matts it rocked i would flood the 1 inch matt up to 3 times a day while only flooding the block every few days. shit had stupid amounts of air to the root zone cuz of the matts i liked this setup, but a few here n there would suffer cuz of not being able to keep up with the thriving bunch.

reason for going back to coco is individual plant care.

Top Bottom