__dan1989's Grow Log__

• Thread starter dan1989
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
dan1989

dan1989

Well the aero cloner, after some dialling in, is exceeding my expectations. I'm literally going to bed seeing nubs and waking up to roots. I'll try getting before and after pics to illustrate this, but what can I say, I think I've actually got more clones than I need.

Dan's opinion of aero cloning=10/10

So far. I'll try a few different strains before I recommend that you go out and buy one, but buy one! I saw an unquestionable increase in rate of rooting when I added a timer set to 15 mins on/1 hour off. Possibly root growth rate could improve with a longer 'off' period. I'll try it and see and post the results.

@OldSmokie76 @incogneato

Edit: I had cuts from the exact same strains in rockwool as in the aero cloner as you may see in previous pics. They barely had nubs or anything, while the dome ones had roots and were ready to pot. Both cut at same time, same mother plant. Moved them into the cloner and roots showing after 3 days.

I'm a 'try both and see' kinda guy :) aero cloner pissed all over the rockwool

justiceman

justiceman

Looking forward to seeing some more root pictures. I love roots! Still have not messed around with aerocloning. I need to have some fun and try it out soon.

OldSmokie76

OldSmokie76

Good results sir. Took awhile, but that MG aerogarden resulted in 4/6 for me. I placed a couple cuttings into the aerogarden thing without the cages or peat pellet recently. Dangled the cut in the solution. We shall see...

dan1989

dan1989

Looking forward to seeing some more root pictures. I love roots! Still have not messed around with aerocloning. I need to have some fun and try it out soon.

Here you go then, got three showing definitively at this time, with most others getting that 'bumpy' look. Will post pic up tomorrow of the two with nubs to see the difference

IMG 20180516 204636
IMG 20180516 204658
IMG 20180516 204714

dan1989

dan1989

Those nubs and roots are as white as can be. Looking to be rooting beautifully. The tent is looking happy as well :party1:

Thanks man, I'm really quite pleased with how that LED is performing. I'm hoping it will be sufficient to take me up until flower. All fan leaves are spread beautifully and no droop in sight.

I wish I'd taken root snaps of the last 4 before they went into the rockwool cubes, the roots were insane

MW7945

MW7945

Thanks man, I'm really quite pleased with how that LED is performing. I'm hoping it will be sufficient to take me up until flower. All fan leaves are spread beautifully and no droop in sight.

I wish I'd taken root snaps of the last 4 before they went into the rockwool cubes, the roots were insane

Tbh it doesn't take a whole lot of light for veg. I run two 561C boards @ 150w total and it did 12 plants easily

Top Bottom