• Start date
  • Tagged users None
G

gudkarma

blessed bro. you are too.

i love weed like i love to breath air.

clean to me is a way of being.

i'm glad to hear your biz is good!

yo if the shit was 100% legal, i'd start a biz maintaining gardens for people... doing the dirty work, take your cuts, get your supplies, follow your cryptic notes & make that nute solution, etc.

i'll turn gardens out & clean rezzies, wash buckets, clean nute bottle caps & lips, sit your plants, kill fungus gnats, & smoke weed and eat all your ice cream (carefully hot knifing & opening from the bottom as not to break the factory seal) :-)

be a cool biz right?

green truck with a pot leaf wrap... The Dank Sitter.

"honey, did you buy an empty box of ice cream?"

hiboy

hiboy

Look mommy heres comes the dank man. Hide the food and the women.

G

gudkarma

fresh nugz.

new tray goning down in 5,4,3,2,1... blast off

Opengrow march 002
dextr0

dextr0

Which one is which? That jackberry, whats it talkin about? U got some hella skills there mane, Them colas lookin nice!

Lucked out today and got me some Blue Widow beans....Ive always wanted a blue strain. Next grow.

That very middle cola, that looks hella good.

G

gudkarma

far left : shiva skunk

and the two individial (small) buds top & bottom of screen : kaya47

the rest : jackberry : green pheno & 1 purple

all the small shit is test/sample cuts run according to al b. fuct's method.

i did three complete & thorough tests of all b.s theory & system ...sorry to say it only works in his house & therefore can't be considered a system because the results are not even close to universal.

what works at his house should work in mine, right?

all he really did (imo, respectfully) is reduce SOG style farming to simple steps.

50% of what he talks about can be done way better ...the results are those massive jackberry (indica) colas i just wacked.

dextr0

dextr0

Can u explain what the different methods were and why u think they diddent work. I diddnt even know Al b. had a method until u just told me and i looked it up (still looking), just curious though.

I know one thing though mane what works for me aint always gonna work for you. I grow with trash bags in my pots so no water gets out, 90 % of people would tell me im doing wrong and to tell the truth who the hell knows what would happen if they attempted to mimic me. But it works for me.

That said, I wanna hear more about your method. I cannot ever get my plants to grow single cola style. And when they do they give me 7 grams, not acceptable. Of course I gotta lot of dialing in to do so...

hiboy

hiboy

Ya got some nice color on some of them gk, but buds do look a little small. Is that strain a small outputter. I know u can make them ladies do what they do best

B

Bobby Smith

Looking good GK - I think maybe the reason you're not seeing the same results as Al B. (obviously a multitude of factors, but the biggest IMO) is because if you're trying to go straight into flower, you need the MASSIVE clones that he takes - seriously, look at his clones - they're a foot tall and fairly large plants in their own right.

Also, was wondering what you ever made of that reducing light experiment at the end of flowering you were working on? If it saves me $100 (and more importantly keeps my usage more in line with my neighbors) I'm willing to give it a shot.

G

gudkarma

Can u explain what the different methods were and why u think they diddent work. I diddnt even know Al b. had a method until u just told me and i looked it up (still looking), just curious though.

i want to run another three trays to be exactly sure what i am doing is repeatable with different strains... pulling max weight from 5.8 sq ft of space.

i've yet to utilize the 4x2 table i have on a consistent basis.

as well, my friend is back on the scene with a four table set up... so we're working strain runs, cuts, harvests, flips, and experiments in unison.

this way, i can see if what work in my house works in his with different strains at the same time.

I know one thing though mane what works for me aint always gonna work for you. I grow with trash bags in my pots so no water gets out, 90 % of people would tell me im doing wrong and to tell the truth who the hell knows what would happen if they attempted to mimic me. But it works for me.

That said, I wanna hear more about your method. I cannot ever get my plants to grow single cola style. And when they do they give me 7 grams, not acceptable. Of course I gotta lot of dialing in to do so...

so true on this!

if you want to be successful you have to tweak.

G

gudkarma

Ya got some nice color on some of them gk, but buds do look a little small. Is that strain a small outputter. I know u can make them ladies do what they do best

kaya47 is supposed to be a SOG strain.

i'll tell you this, from a kaya in 2 gallons of dirt i pulled nearly 3 dry zips.

i run this for headdies now.

for me, it roots a little slow (old cloning method) & vegges slow.

buds are rock hard, frosty, and taste like juicyfriut gum.

G

gudkarma

Looking good GK - I think maybe the reason you're not seeing the same results as Al B. (obviously a multitude of factors, but the biggest IMO) is because if you're trying to go straight into flower, you need the MASSIVE clones that he takes - seriously, look at his clones - they're a foot tall and fairly large plants in their own right.

i'll have to go back & look... i NEVER knew that.

one mystery solved.

Also, was wondering what you ever made of that reducing light experiment at the end of flowering you were working on? If it saves me $100 (and more importantly keeps my usage more in line with my neighbors) I'm willing to give it a shot.

well, today i scored 2 400w switchable air-cooled hydrofarms... plus, i scored another 400w cool tube.

1200w

gonna be running a flip flop.

i'm already gearing up, researching, & planning to make the move to another state where i can caregive, collective, make beans, etc.

basically, because my flip (connection) is so tight, electric is becomming a slight non issue.

still, i haven't had the chance to re-run that experiment... but in all fairness it has to do with increasing my sq footage using the 4x2 ...& being able to rotate plants every few days.

i'd think in your set up, bobby, you could get away with less light because of light proxiimity and the number of cuts you can run.

everything i hooked you with good?

it was really nice to peep you the other day.

as always, i love your dirty underware ('droton).

and those 4x4 pots ==> watch what i do with them

..but you already know what imma do.

hiboy

hiboy

I bet you get some good taste , no great taste with that dirt and your skillaz. Whats you flush technique?
hiboy

B

Bobby Smith

You planning on going north or west to caregive?

Was good seeing you as well - yeah, everything's good on my end - although this aerocloner kicks me in the balls at times, the day I can't root clones in a medium is the day I give up my hobby.

Oh, and just so you're aware - there should be both 4" and 3.5" pots in there (just so you don't confuse them) - the 4" are a lot bigger and replaced the 3.5" I had planned to run.

And here's that link for ya - he cuts clones at 9" with THICK stems, and by the time they go into his room they're 12" tall and basically plants (although he says "no veg", they root for him in 6 or 7 days so they veg for a week under fluoros):

http://www.invalid.com/hydroponics-aeroponics/15030-batch-clones-rockwool.html

G

gudkarma

I bet you get some good taste , no great taste with that dirt and your skillaz. Whats you flush technique?
hiboy

generally, i'd say i dont flush my tomatos, cucumbers, & corn when i grow that in my outside garden.

on that note, i wasn't a big on flushing for some time... i've even "debated" at length about the waste flushing can be.

maybe even come off as a "pretentious asshole" when the flushing question is raised.

i know of an experiment done with clearex that shows NO increase in ppm of the flush water... nor does it make the end product any better.

flushing is something created by the dutch to obtain forgiveness for their sin of teaching the canna world about the gross over-feeding of MJ plants.

my opinion only.

however, & because i said i'd try it after a blow up with a respected farmer, this last tray was flushed with ph'd tap water.

dude was right... and i very wrong... at least the data shows.

i saw an awesome increase in frost and an awesome increase in bud swell after a 7 day flush.

now, needless to say, i am hooked on a 7 day flush.

i'll try it on the next few tray to see if there's any improvement in taste, burn, or quality... and to make sure the result is repeatable.

you have to rememebr, i dont believe in nor feed high EC (ppm).

in dirt, which is the last time you'll ever see me run it, i feed, then give plain water a few days, feed again, etc... my plants aren't "toxic" by any means.

i wasn't flushing before & had no complaints on taste or quality ==> because i cure properly

awesome question bro.

G

gudkarma

You planning on going north or west to caregive?

Was good seeing you as well - yeah, everything's good on my end - although this aerocloner kicks me in the balls at times, the day I can't root clones in a medium is the day I give up my hobby.

Oh, and just so you're aware - there should be both 4" and 3.5" pots in there (just so you don't confuse them) - the 4" are a lot bigger and replaced the 3.5" I had planned to run.

i'm thinking north.

i've been doing tons of research on everything related to runnng a legal op.

want to settle on an area in the next two years & begin the process of liquidating my properties, hotrod, etc... now.

i hope laws continue to change.

i plan to come with 15k in start up. plus, additonal $ to relocate.

its more about my wife's employment.

my boy is doing the same & we have been working out a buisness plan & discussing the possibilities every day.

my wife is becomming more supportive of the idea & i have been at SOG like a full time job (i stopped giving estimates & working in houses, & i only take on projects that can be brought to my shop).

as far as my partner : we have equpment. we have the production skills.

i have real life, i have my own biz, business experience.

was thinking about taking a class or two on canna law & canna biz out west.

still i am very serious & seeking every option.

i moved to "organic" cloning with GREAT results. my partner is doing it to... our experiments have become a production model.

great white + rockwool (or rapid rooters) = fucking awesome

i saved 250w cutting out pumps & lights in my clone cabinet. i bought mondi domes & trays & keep 120 cuts with NO drama in LESS space.

my hardest rooters are busting out in 7 days.

amazing dude.

i use one bubble cloner if i want to get better beards on the rooted rockwool cubes... which is exactly how i get those huge sog colas.

roots.

then, i proceed to fry every microbe with h2o2 in my sterile rezzies.

i took inventory of everything you gave me :-)

very good score!

everything very useful. no collecting dust either. you'll see.

thanks so mcuh bro!

mad appreciation.

G

gudkarma

bobby, if you no longer need & want to sell me that 4x4 let me know.

it could be holding plants in a few weeks.

no drama, only if you want to make space or liquidate old gear.

got strains for you too... just let me know when you want something new.

on my eternal word ==> forever! anytime! just ask.

B

Bobby Smith

if you want to sell me that 4x4 let me know.

I'll sell it to you for $1 :)

It's yours bro, just lemme know when you want it..........just had a serious convo with the lady about packing up and setting up a little 20-30 lighter in CA.........gonna head out there sometime in the next few months to make sure she likes it (she's never been, strangely enough).

And yeah, agreed on using a medium to root cuttings - the only reason I "need" the EZ 120 is because of my weird ass setup, but I'm probably only gonna run this one more time before I go to four trees in a "proper" HP aero setup.

G

gudkarma

i would love to pick your brain because i know you (like me) read & research often.

ANY links or websites that might help me : send em

why cali? dont you think the market is glutted there?

i was thinking rhode island.

still, it has to be somewhere i can surf.

cali would be a dream.

do you think its possible?

i'll take the 4x4 ASAP!

you want any romulan, blue dream, headband, chco kush?

PM me...

gotta run, it's flip time.

mcuh love!

Top Bottom