__ingredi labratorium hemporium__

• Thread starter gudkarma
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
G

gudkarma

Non stop, huh GK....damn! Lovely.

Respects.

Out of curiosity what u pull off that sour d?

blessed brother.

you know how we do.

3 gallon pail with dirt from walmart + dynagrow nutes + myco tea = 4.1 dry zips

G

gudkarma

update for today.

first, we have sour diesel.

a few cuts in every tray have been run (3x now) in a smaller 4x4 container (down from 5x5) so that i can fit more plants to a tray.

if you have single colas mixed in with a few like this one (4 to 1 ish ratio) & down size the containers, i can run 30 plants in 5.8 sq ft of tray.

i was running 23 previously.

;-)

the next run is down & off to the races.

all plants are rotated through these two trays on a three week rotation.

under a 600 on a mover.

starting week 7 : plants are rotated to the 4x2 where i have 800w stationary

100 5144
100 5150
100 5146
100 5155
100 5136
100 5108
100 5116
100 5105
hiboy

hiboy

You always impress me with the size of ya colas on them little ladies GK.
NICE.
Guess what i just picked up
OGraskal white fire and alien fire beans.My buddy got a tip on a release and scored!!!!!!!
can you say
shizzzzzzzzzzzzzle
hiboy

G

gudkarma

sounds sweet hiboy. i wish you lived near me as i'll need electrical work soon.

should i add a sub panel in my basement (different property) to do my herbal biz there.

the wiring is new and the current box is 100A. most of my appliances are gas if that helps.

40 or 50A sub panel?

all my gear is 120v.

maybe PM me rather than detract from my fat dank shots :-)

i got all kinds of new gear (seeds and cuts) on top of the already ridiculously fat shit i have.

G

gudkarma

i forwarded the dank desk pics i beat from your thread to a friend.

another happy person pulling knowledge from the web like a hooker pulls snot from a d*ck.

The prostitute
dextr0

dextr0

Real talk this thread should be a sticky on how to get our perpetual on.

GK, doin it and has been doin it. Look and learn people.

G

gudkarma

i have come very close to finalizing my nute schedule.

it is a very simple , very effective , will not break the bank , has a limited number of affordable & long lasting (dont need much to mix out) adds that work across strains , nearly ph's itself, ph stay stable for days & days, and to be very honest ===> it works awesome

my partner uses different base nutes (GH to my Dynagro) but follows the same exact principals using the same foxfarm boosters.

i do foliar where he does not... and i do use humic (or liquid karma) in my rez where he doesn't.

i do grow a strain (afghan) known for 400g per sq meter & get 500g per sq mtr.

it's not the nute brand you use ==> its how well you know it & how well you use it

in all fairness, i took the main idea for my nute schedule from the legendary al. b. fuct ...who maintains a fairly consistent ppm (EC) across tables ...and deconstructed the essentials (which was easy cause there's no detail) in order to make it my own.

i do give credit to all the people who tout a lower yet consistent ppm to get the job done, people who tout feeding boosters at the right times, and people who tout getting to know your ladies.

im never over 1.5 to 1.6 EC at max feed ...which is about 1000 to 1100 ppm.

& , i dont see how high EC grows plants bigger or faster.

more turkey on the plate doesn't mean its all eaten all the time.

ive tons more to learn & share... especially with regard to flushing plants properly hydro.

...which is why i will not post my schedule as i'm re-working (simplifying) weeks 7-9 and noting the results this run.

my partner too... so it's like two sets of data for the same 7-9 wk time frame.

while i've been tooling this schedule for over a year, repeatable results speak volumes.

in fact, it's all i care about ...as i've mentioned it several times.

again : any claims i make about cultivation are not based on hard science as much as they are based on repeatable results , multiple tests (runs of different plants) , tangible experience growing strains , and mad information i have gleaned from research.

the final tally of afghan kush this run is ...9 dry zips ...up about 1.5 zips from the last run.

add to that 4.1 zips of sour d

and 1.8 zips of great white shark

total dry weight 15 zips

zip = dry ounce

afghan:
6 weeks in two trays under a 600w on a light mover
2 weeks under 800w stationary

great white & sour d:
got occasional direct light when the 4x2 was broken down & most often got awesome "side light".

...so not bad for some plants in buckets, with cheap, dirt to take advantage of extra floor space.

also, im running the afghan pheno to ~56 days (up from ~50) as the extra week is VERY MUCH worth it!

before i started "hanging" with canna nerds like you guys, before i even thought about looking for herb information on the internet, i was averaging about 12 zips every three months.

after just two years on forums, doing tons of research, building the "mothership connection" (the lab) and getting to know plenty of fine cultivators all over the planet ... i am up to 45 zip every three months :-)

my short term goal is 60.

i dont play.

divorcing, i have to move the lab in september.

ready with rooted cuts and all the fat equipment one could need, gudkarma will be doing 1.5 Lb+ pulls every month.

my gear, THANKS TO SO MANY AWESOME PEOPLE, has never been fatter!

im over working for myself ... i'm looking to "trim at night" and find a "regular type" day job with benefits.

without selling herb, i'd have no financial stability whatsoever... given there's no "social safety net" for the self employed.

even though i am going through a super serious "shit jam" in my life , i'm really ==> lucky as hell.

got 30 afghan kush and 30 jackberry green pheno and 30 romulan down for the next run :-)

stay tuned

dextr0

dextr0

I sure will stay tuned GK. Good luck with the move and in all that u do brother. U and I know, aint no stopping someone like u or me. We gone go get it!

So much love brother, and know u be in my prayers.

G

gudkarma

blessed brother.

even though we've never smoked : bong hit for you right now!

music : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uKTQ_arLFSc

the stress has been "hold up massive style".

nigz its deep.
way deep.
almost dark blue ocean deep.

good thing my dad taught me to be a soldier.

threats with the police, cleaning out bank accounts, and all kinds of evil... from a woman i never raised my hand to, did nothing but good shit for, and helped in every way.

i left my (conservative neo-nazi) woman to continue cultivating. she hated it & grew ultra paranoid ...even though i live(d) in an environment where you needed to pay to play.

biz is failing... no help from her.
my friends ALL want high quality dank... new venture for me.

it is not about "weed" as much as its about happiness.

i've never had a woman another dude didn't want for himself... so pu$$y aint no thing to me.

this very second in my world : hot is the new UGLY.

ya feel me?

on the above note : i DEFINITELY want many many many people to read these next few thoughts & share this experience.

can you imagine what its like to be in a simple argument that always ends with "i'm gonna tell the police on you"?

can you imagine living with or separating from a person like this?

what happens when you come to get your clothes, your furniture, or the art pottery left by your deceased father from your house?

who's house?

...threats of pork chops & pigs.
...squeal little piggy.

titty fuckable hotness, now blatent & ugly, in your face screaming "swine" ...knowing full well you knocked out peeps on street corners for sport.

years ago & before the internet, now straighten out that ball cap & listen carefully play station fags, people in the canna community had little recourse.

we got fucked by bitches.

i know plenty of peeps doing bids ...ratted out by their ex-girls.

threats & threats. it's the only thing they have in their corner.

...till they gnark you out.

she tells her parents my "side biz" dealings & perverts truth with lies ...then more threats on threats ...& involvement with swine.

oink, oink fucker.

ah... that car you're driving... money came from where?
ah... that biscut your eating... money came from where?
ah... those sexy panties you stopped wearing years ago... money came from where?

cough, cough ....herbals.

the solution :

i get on the web one morning & email a few fine farmers who know my rock solid integrity with the names & addresses of her entire family.

work addys, biz addys, home addys

i tell that bitch if i hear another word like "cop, pork chop, herb, rosemary, lab, weed, or anything even remotely threatening...or related to fat belly pigs ...even mention of the fucking food network's pulled pork champion" & ALL my fine farming friends are gonna start mailing herb to your jobs, to your homes, & anywhere you have an address.

ounces here and ounces there fucker.

DONT LET ASSHOLES PLAY YOU INTO SUBMISSION JUST BECAUSE YOU CULTIVATE.

there should be some kind of "ring of fire" that we can access in times like these.

since there isn't ==> i created my own.

if i know you, and you ever need that "service" from me, holla !

ounces to spare.

though plenty people on the web are full of shit , talk mad bullshit, and play games ...i am so glad to have "internet meet" a few of you!

thanks for watching my back :harvest:

puff puff pass.

BigcokII
dextr0

dextr0

The whole time Im reading it this is playin in my head, u too real...and I love it!

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DAzxYclC8Fs[/YOUTUBE]

Shady

Shady

Chillin' in the Shade...
Supporter
Looking real gud brah! Stay positive and keep movin' forward... :cool

hiboy

hiboy

Shit ya man i feel you with the evil side of the female scorn. Had mine yelling out front of the garage drunk as fuck at midnight pot in the garage pot in the garage.... i manhandled her just enough to get the doors shut and took vid with the cell. Fuckin course next day shes plays it all down. I've been threatened face to face with that krap ... horrible thoughts and reality. Hard to rest, fucking stress up to ying yang.

Still stay cautious my man for the evil serpent to try and unleash its venom. Stand tall but always check ya back
sigh and puffffffff
hiboy

G

gudkarma

when you deal with people that haven't interacted with police in any "meaningful" way , it's not difficult to get the upper hand.

gudkarma never slips cause then he'd "be slippin".

the ring of fire has definitely saved the day.

we stay vigilant & keep gardening.

100 5174
100 5176
G

gudkarma

keeping it going on the tables

summer's on the way ...so the 600w on a mover gets air cooled

all lights are air cooled.

Kusk a paloza
G

gudkarma

new addition.

mini lab within my lab.

800w cool tubes in my "taster cabinet".

area to run test gear , cuts i get from friends, play around without stopping production.

everything you see in there : all different strains in flower

also makes the switch to new production runs easier as i'll have grown the plants , cut the plants, and flowered the plants at least 2 times before i go to the ebb tables.

why run chocolate kush in my set up if it's a PIA in the taster cabinet?
why run vortex if it give me a headache & extrema does not?

saves me drama, time, loss of production, nutes, etc

and i've no shortage of dank gear.

Dual glow taster
G

gudkarma

sour d removed from they tray to finish in a saucer of plain water in the taster cabinet.

Sourd ii
Sourd i
Sour d iv
Sourd iii
dextr0

dextr0

Yall gonna cut it and let it set in a bowl of water for a week or somethin?? I thought about that last grow, I wanted to do it outside for Anthocyanins (colors).

Was a theory anyway. U trien get a smoother taste??

Top Bottom