For Sale _Elite Cut Genetics_🧬 Clones

• Thread starter ImpulsiveGrower
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
ImpulsiveGrower

ImpulsiveGrower

Supporter
What happened to the Trop Gas Cherry. Maybe I am wrongly rememebering that you had some Cherry Gas going at some point? I will do a THC farmer Search.
We have seed packs and there’s a Grape Gasoline x Trop Cherry cross called Black Cherry Bliss. Maybe that’s the one you were thinking of?

ImpulsiveGrower

ImpulsiveGrower

Supporter
What happened to the Trop Gas Cherry. Maybe I am wrongly rememebering that you had some Cherry Gas going at some point? I will do a THC farmer Search.
IMG 1235

plumsmooth

plumsmooth

I think I was imagining it I don't think you ever had it...

ImpulsiveGrower

ImpulsiveGrower

Supporter
Melted Strawberries (GMO x Strawberry Guava) and Jungle Cake (WiFi 43 x wedding cake) in flower! Both available in clone!

Soon to release is the Jungle Cookies (Blue Cookies x Jungle Cake) bred by Elite Cut Genetics 🧬. Both parents are also available in clone. Tap in for verified breeder cut cultivars and seed packs.

PSA: If there’s ever an issue with your order or you are not satisfied with the product don’t hesitate to reach out to us to express your concerns. We would rather resolve the issue and make things right then profit. All that comes with good business practices. Customer satisfaction is #1! Thank you all for the continued support 🙏
IMG 1245
IMG 1244

ImpulsiveGrower

ImpulsiveGrower

Supporter
Roots are popping! Tap in to get into Mondays shipment ‼️

ImpulsiveGrower

ImpulsiveGrower

Supporter
‼️ Giveaway ‼️ Go to our IG (sorry we can’t link it) to see how to win!! It runs from now until Sunday!! Good luck!
IMG 1427

Top Bottom