Tired of trainwrecking other peoples threads? Well then, come party at the captains! Trainwreck this thread with…….trains? Anything goes here……….

• Thread starter Captspaulding
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
PlumberSoCal2

PlumberSoCal2

3cnegn

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

What’s the matter? Don’t like clowns? 🤡
Supporter
I fkn love the overly descriptive lyrics and guitar shreds, one my favorite episodes is when they’re interdemensional channel surfing, and there’s a preview for a movie called two brothers, the entire commercial is a giant run on sentence. Probably written that way on purpose as a big middle finger to an old English teacher or something. So good! Here’s the clip………
im still waiting for jan micheal vincent to arrive so he can quadrent 5 some jan micheal vincets

cant forget the "oh i have eye holes"
i too have 16 eye holes....

ants in my eyes johnson is a legend

dankfrank83

dankfrank83

Day before yeasterday was Ghostbusters, yesterday was Call of the wild tonight is Canadian bacon or stars and stripes. I have a lot days sickleave in front of me and a lot of classic DVDs since my mother passed.

I had missed out on her sense of humor. Can't remember hearing her laugh at stupid sh*t like these types of movies ever. I have to ask my son what he thinks of my sense of humor on the top of his head.

Now I think my mother had a secret life of sorts. Never seen her drink either, but she had a ton of wine at home when we cleaned out the house. Maybe she started on her old age 🤷 Dad has always been drinking and smoking. What a weird couple.

I can't blame her for getting into low-key partying. Kids all grown. Retirement at last. I'm happy she did some stuff like that. Wish I had known and I could have helped her get into the good of life, lol, I bet she had a couple of good stories.

If this post is not random enough for you I don't know what to say.

Top Bottom