For Sale _Elite Cut Genetics_🧬 Clones

• Thread starter ImpulsiveGrower
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
ImpulsiveGrower

ImpulsiveGrower

Supporter
Jungle Cake ( WiFi 43 x Wedding Cake) bred by Seedjunky 🧬 in the macro shot ⬇️

We have this and more! Hit the DM to secure yours or to see what else we have rooted and ready. Freebies when you bundle different cultivars together.
IMG 0886

ImpulsiveGrower

ImpulsiveGrower

Supporter
🚨 who needs Permanent Marker? 🚨

(Biscotti x Sherb Bx) x Jealousy

Limited availability

Example pics ⬇️ 🔥 🧬 📦👉✅
IMG 0907

Get into tomorrows shipment! Bundle cultivars together for a better deal. Bundle deals come with freebies!

IMG 0906
ImpulsiveGrower

ImpulsiveGrower

Supporter
Last minute orders are being locked in this morning! Seed packs and clones! DM for more info or to secure yours today!

Permanent marker (doja pak)
Blue cookies (blueberry x GSC)
Grape gasoline (CLTVTD selection)
Jungle Cake (WiFi 43 x wedding cake)
Zlushiez #7 (raw genetics)
Slurricane #7 (in-house)
Trop Cherry #8 (relentless 🧬)
Melted strawberries (GMO x Strawberry guava)

The cultivars we carry have a range of terpene profiles. Want cherry? We got it. Want Z Terps? Zlushiez for the win. Blueberry gas? Blue cookies has it. Should I go on? I think you got the picture but feel free to ask any questions regarding the cuts we carry.
IMG 0911

American_Agriculturist

American_Agriculturist

I know this is a clone thread but I noticed some elite genetics seeds on page 1, are these still available? I’d like to score a few cuts and possibly some seeds soon. Btw, been lurking on here a long time and have always really admired what you do for the community! Glad to finally join and be apart of it

ImpulsiveGrower

ImpulsiveGrower

Supporter
🚨 buy 2 get 2 FREE 🚨

‼️ exclusive deal only for the THCfarmer community‼️ from now thru Sunday Feb 18th!

Tap in and lock in to secure yours while supplies last!

Very limited on permanent marker clones…
IMG 0926

ImpulsiveGrower

ImpulsiveGrower

Supporter
Way to go bud glad you did this for piece of mind for you and your customers! These were the only two you tested thou?
Random drug test style with the cut I’ve held the longest and a newer one. The grape gas is among a population of moms and the Slurricane is with all the newer stuff. If the GG was infected then the whole lot would also be infected. We will continue testing thru our stock and of course the new additions

ImpulsiveGrower

ImpulsiveGrower

Supporter
Dm sent I hope I'm not too late for the buy2get2 clones and 3 get 3 seeds! I'm ready to throw down, please!
There’s still time! Limited inventory left but we can discuss options via DM as more trays are rooting but won’t be ready to ship Monday but later in the week most likely.

ImpulsiveGrower

ImpulsiveGrower

Supporter
Way to go bud glad you did this for piece of mind for you and your customers! These were the only two you tested thou?
Random drug test style on the cut I’ve held the longest that is with my other mother plants I’ve held for awhile now and then the Slurricane which is a new addition and in segregation with the rest of the newer additions. We will continue to cycle thru testing our mother stock

Top Bottom