• Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
Organikz

Organikz

lololol NEVER!

Your killing me Smalls!
Yah definitely found the group of growers that are masters of organics minus the mastery. It took a little time. The guys that claim a HID isnt organic lol. I'm still trying to get over that one. Maybe these lights manifest toxic chemicals. I think it's in the black light spectrum.

The definition of organic growing is utilizing the decomposition of the remains of living organisms [organic matter] as a means to provide nutrients for a plant. Minerals are inorganic and the definition of organic material is a carbon based living organism.

I hear people say bottled nutes are organic because they contain carbon...magnesium is inorganic yet it contains carbon. Most of the carbon minerals in our body are inorganic. People tend to zero in on CARBON which is not always organic in itself.

However I have not had a chance to give my soil millions of years to acquire the proper ratios of minerals via space dust. Carbon is merely put on this earth by asteroids,meteors, supernovas, you name it.. They have found living organic matter on asteroids.

Last edited:
EventHorizan

EventHorizan

Yah definitely found the group of growers that are masters of organics minus the mastery. It took a little time. The guys that claim a HID isnt organic lol. I'm still trying to get over that one. Maybe these lights manifest toxic chemicals. I think it's in the black light spectrum.

The definition of organic growing is utilizing the decomposition of the remains of living organisms [organic matter] as a means to provide nutrients for a plant. Minerals are inorganic and the definition of organic material is a carbon based living organism.

I hear people say bottled nutes are organic because they contain carbon...magnesium is inorganic yet it contains carbon. Most of the carbon minerals in our body are inorganic. People tend to zero in on CARBON which is not always organic in itself.

However I have not had a chance to give my soil millions of years to acquire the proper ratios of minerals via space dust. Carbon is merely put on this earth by asteroids,meteors, supernovas, you name it.. They have found living organic matter on asteroids.
I crack up on you fellas that talk organic, cause I feel like im watching another info commercial by Richard Simmons.
Do you lil homie! Do you!
Mater fact the perfect commercial for us, is where we are at the ballpark,
with Tommy Lasorda,
the organics on one side.
And the synthetics on the other....
Yelling
"Taste great"
then you all yell,,
"Less filling"

:)

Organikz

Organikz

I crack up on you fellas that talk organic, cause I feel like im watching another info commercial by Richard Simmons.
Do you lil homie! Do you!
Mater fact the perfect commercial for us, is where we are at the ballpark,
with Tommy Lasorda,
the organics on one side.
And the synthetics on the other....
Yelling
"Taste great"
then you all yell,,
"Less filling"

:)
But the funny thing is you're the guy paying for magical sugar water. Who's on the infomercials now? What am I selling...nitrogen from the air...you want to buy any?

EventHorizan

EventHorizan

But the funny thing is you're the guy paying for magical sugar water. Who's on the infomercials now? What am I selling...nitrogen from the air...you want to buy any?
Who is paying?
Not me...
What sugar water you talking about?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom