Thank you! My phone updated and the photos are a lot more colour distorted now unfortunately. I think I will be leaving the light intensity as is from now on until its time to start ramping down. The plants are mostly green but some of the tops are looking a bit light. Looks like we will get a nice fade on at least a few of these plants, looking forward to the show!Beautiful work!
Its really nice to see the plant structures take shape and its been a good learning experience even if I didnt reach my goal in the end.
My Zanjeer seeds had really low germination, I ended up with 1 plant from 10 seeds. I started some Syrian seeds from The Real Seed Company as replacements. Looks like I wont be able to preseve the Zanjeer line in regular form but Im hoping for a female I can self pollinate to at least give me a 2nd chance at a hunt. I am keeping clones and will be getting them tested before making selections since I am seeking a more balanced cannabinoid profile for the next project.