vaporedout

vaporedout

yup its a re-veg, i have a clone going through that outside right now

Cosala562

Cosala562

Is revegging bad?, I mean it smells so dank and looks like nugs

coloradochem

coloradochem

yes. its has quit producing buds and has started growing again. you prob need to chop her.

LexLuthor

LexLuthor

I wouldn't chop her down, it's outdoors so your not taking up space or wasting electricity on it. Just let it go outdoors and see what happens or maybe you could put it indoors straight on 12/12. I would get more opinions before you just chop down a plant.

caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
yeah Cosala;
Its not gonna flower anymore outside...The days are too long.

Its just gonna grow leaves now. (till mid august)

LexLuthor

LexLuthor

If the plant is not far from your house and you have the time you could put a box over it for 12 hours every night to keep it flowering. Thats only practical if you don't have to go out of your way to do it. I'm just tryin to help bro, those buds look nice I know you don't wanna chop it, I've lost plants when growing outdoors before and it sucks.

SmokeyPipes

SmokeyPipes

Yep,Reveg!! Gonna end up w/some larfy nugs!More than likely if left out,it will continue to grow more leaf and less bud as the daylight hours continue to increase! You could try building an enclosure of some sort,but will have to put it in this every day for the next month or more based on the stage of your plant and most likely will not be worth the return after all that work is put in.Would be better off starting some seeds outside right now!

Cosala562

Cosala562

Yep,Reveg!! Gonna end up w/some larfy nugs!More than likely if left out,it will continue to grow more leaf and less bud as the daylight hours continue to increase! You could try building an enclosure of some sort,but will have to put it in this every day for the next month or more based on the stage of your plant and most likely will not be worth the return after all that work is put in.Would be better off starting some seeds outside right now!
Thanx for the feed back , I appreciate it, so you think I should cut it down?

The HC

The HC

The problem was having it flower too soon.
No real advice for you on that plant. I know that reveg will never be the same, but I thought that eventually it would reflower, but the bud might not be as potent.

buddogmutt

buddogmutt

Banned
chop her...lol..are you crazy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!...just let it reveg..when done she'll be a beast!!!!...your plant is getting two veg cycles...all that means is there will be no harvest for the first veg cycle....now your on proper marijuana veg schedule......and wont harvest til...sept-nov...Chop her...WOW!!....lol...ignorance isnt always bliss!!!!

buddogmutt

buddogmutt

Banned
i had one do the same thing...no dumb speculation here thats gonna have you kill a plant!..chop her...incredible!

100 2934
100 2954
100 2951
caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
reveg is mostly just ugly.....if you have room...I would keep em...but, don't get your hopes up.

and watch for mold

Cosala562

Cosala562

I choped her down..........sux. I'm never satisfied with my work , I'm to much of a perfectionist.

coloradochem

coloradochem

I choped her down..........sux. I'm never satisfied with my work , I'm to much of a perfectionist.
where in the world do you live? im shure you can start a new one now and have some good bud by oct.

Latest posts

Top Bottom