A couple pics of past grows QUERCKLE,STRAWBERRY BUBBA,LA CONFIDENTIAL,JILLY BEAN

• Thread starter Venom818
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Venom818

Venom818

Thanx guys Im still trying to get this growing thing down but i love it and im getting better every harvest.
STARDUST-Your best bet is to get the la con from dna the attitude seed bank has them if u cant get them at the farm as farm as clones go Im not sure who has them but I hear there becoming available in med clubs in cali.
The yield comparisons was 17gms from the la con and like 24grms for the querckle but I did i short veg if u veg them longer i hear u can get a decent amount.

S

stardust

Sweet...yeah...i have one cut but im not sure if its real...
Thanks VENOM, i have my querks ready to flower in a week...that would be a 6 week veg...they are only about a foot tall..and my LA CONF is also a foot tall and only two weeks into veg..lol. DId you do short veg on both or only the LA?? how short a veg??

Venom818

Venom818

I did i short veg on everthing not sure how short but i flowered at 8 to 12 inches.Ur la conf is a foot tall with 2 weeks of veg I think that might be the afghan pheno i had one and it was as tall as the jilly bean.The high of the afghan pheno is still bomb but i prefer the la con pheno.

S

stardust

interesting..that makes sence...ill post some pics as she developssss...
jilli bean is not your lover either??lol
cool,cool... keep up the great work VVVV...
peace

Venom818

Venom818

Jilly bean is good I'm not big on sativa Dom strains with the exeption of some og's sour d and green crack. But the taste on the jilly bean is amazing.

Top Bottom