A few flower shots before the stable gets cleaned out

• Thread starter Eternal Student
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Eternal Student

Eternal Student

Here's some shots of Kosher Kush, Deadhead, and Alien OG...theyre doin coo and got a couple more weeks but unfortunately, theyre all PREGNANT!!!!...dumb ass friend gave me a known hermie plant when i asked him for another one of MY cuts...asshole...whatever tho...still will do decent even tho pregnant i think...looks alright still...gonna be a lotta bean pickin goin on over here...

FYI..the white stuff on the leaves is milk...nothing else...had a pm problem early on in week 2 and had to hit em with some good old milk...coats the leaves and bye bye pm...First is Kosher, Next 3 are Alien,Kosher again, then deadhead....couple more weeks(12-15 days)
Kosher kush1
Alien og
Alien og1
Alienog2
Kosher kush

Deadhead

JAWS

JAWS

Here's some shots of Kosher Kush, Deadhead, and Alien OG...theyre doin coo and got a couple more weeks but unfortunately, theyre all PREGNANT!!!!...dumb ass friend gave me a known hermie plant when i asked him for another one of MY cuts...asshole...whatever tho...still will do decent even tho pregnant i think...looks alright still...gonna be a lotta bean pickin goin on over here...

FYI..the white stuff on the leaves is milk...nothing else...had a pm problem early on in week 2 and had to hit em with some good old milk...coats the leaves and bye bye pm...First is Kosher, Next 3 are Alien,Kosher again, then deadhead....couple more weeks(12-15 days)View attachment 237898View attachment 237900View attachment 237902View attachment 237906 View attachment 237897
View attachment 237909

those are some great looking plants is a shame about the seed crap, id be very very up-set with my homie if he did that shit to me.....but other then that like i said those are great looking buds..
awesome job dude;)

Eternal Student

Eternal Student

those are some great looking plants is a shame about the seed crap, id be very very up-set with my homie if he did that shit to me.....but other then that like i said those are great looking buds..
awesome job dude;)

Yeah...had to cut ties wit dude...believe it or not this was the second time his shit fukd up one of my crops...he's hella lazy and forgetful and i think mislabeled some cuts...things still look to be yielding pretty well despite all that energy being diverted to seed production...probably 1.25 per light(not bad all things considered) was really wanting 2 this round tho...the koshers keep bulking each day and are putting off amazing aromas of lemon og funk...super strong...cant wait to see what they finish out at..

Top Bottom