A few ladies...

• Thread starter true grit
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
true grit

true grit

So got a few ladies to go through, popped some fems from several breeders but these beans from Divine def had the most vigor. Have been interested in this M16 Kush since one of my fave all time smokes is one called Af-Pak...to me this cross sounds like it could come close. Also popped a few Bulletproof kushes as well. Prob gonna pop a few more M16 as they are looking great.

They got topped this last weekend and will get uppotted soon. The M16 seem to have great nodal spacing under the t5s, and even tho it was right on top the BP Kushes still seem to have a bit more nodal spacing from the OG i suppose. It was real interesting when i topped the m16 and she bled red on me for a minute...usually i just get clear sap but she was def bleeding on me lol. Might throw up a few more pix before flower but will prob just wait til they flower to show some good stuff.

Anyways here's a few pix-
1- all 4- M16 on left, BPK on right
2- M16
3-BPK

A few ladies
A few ladies 2
A few ladies 3

juniorgrower

juniorgrower

Healthy looking plants you got there. Just started a Kandy Kush a couple of weeks ago. My first go around with a Kush. Good luck with your grow.

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

Lookin good True.. I already know ur gunna bring the best out of these strains.. This is when I usually say good luck but a True G like u don't need any luck..

symbiote420

symbiote420

The M16 Kush is fire, smoking some rite now!!!! I popped 3 and got 2 phenos, a bubba and 2 ak. I know you're gonna blow these up Grit, good luck homie!

true grit

true grit

Healthy looking plants you got there. Just started a Kandy Kush a couple of weeks ago. My first go around with a Kush. Good luck with your grow.

Thanks my friend and welcome to the kush craze! Lol. It's addictive.

Lookin good True.. I already know ur gunna bring the best out of these strains.. This is when I usually say good luck but a True G like u don't need any luck..

Thanks homie! Really trying to do these round of beans up. Hopefully push some potential and give Logic some great pix in the process. Droppin a few more m16s and aliens so stay tuned homie!

good looking plants amigo, i hope ya find some dank

Hellz ya fingers crossed. Über vigorous plants so I got high hopes!

The M16 Kush is fire, smoking some rite now!!!! I popped 3 and got 2 phenos, a bubba and 2 ak. I know you're gonna blow these up Grit, good luck homie!

Gracias brother man!! That's what I like to hear, I love some bubbas but really want some Ak leanin to moderate phenos to throw down- know they are def gonna be flame tho!

ProdigyGrower

ProdigyGrower

Alien Junkie and bush master
Supporter
what alien strains are you poppin TG ? How many beans do you usually crack when your trying a new strain? oh when they are reg beans not fem's. I can't wait to see how these turn out keep killin it TG stay frosty bro late.
P.G.

true grit

true grit

Thanks homie and good to see ya! usually when im poppin regs i'll try to pop enough to at least get 3-4 fems to look through and see if im diggin, consistency and if i should pop more to try and narrow down something. popping some grenades and lad's from alien. ill toss up a log over thur too once commenced.

Smoking Gun

Smoking Gun

True Grit, looks like it should be a fun run to keep an eye on. Looking forward to see what those girls will put out for you.

waayne

waayne

Good luck pheno hunting TG!
I've got a couple of M16's in flower now and they sure smell like old school Afghani.
One is Bubba dominant and one is Afghani dominant, they both smell the same at this stage.

There's gonna be some sick pheno's in those LAD:)

Best of luck homie!

ProdigyGrower

ProdigyGrower

Alien Junkie and bush master
Supporter
Thanks homie and good to see ya! usually when im poppin regs i'll try to pop enough to at least get 3-4 fems to look through and see if im diggin, consistency and if i should pop more to try and narrow down something. popping some grenades and lad's from alien. ill toss up a log over thur too once commenced.

Rite on thanks TG i'll be running those as well as the Tahoe alien lots of dank in them beans for sure!!!

true grit

true grit

SG- thanks homie, sure they will be dank!

Waayne- Thats what I like to hear, wouldn't mind a repro of some ol LA Affy that rocked crosses for a bit. I do not know what the afghan side should look like though, only know what Bubba momma does- any info on being able to tell leaners/smell? thanks!

Prodigy- Nice, keep me posted on how those Tahoe ALiens do for ya!

Cannarado- right, took me a minute and now we're off. Aliens coming asap too.

Symbiote- hell ya, this thread needs some pix! ha. looking good, how they smoke for ya?

outwest

outwest

Premium Gardener
Supporter
So got a few ladies to go through, popped some fems from several breeders but these beans from Divine def had the most vigor. Have been interested in this M16 Kush since one of my fave all time smokes is one called Af-Pak...to me this cross sounds like it could come close. Also popped a few Bulletproof kushes as well. Prob gonna pop a few more M16 as they are looking great.

They got topped this last weekend and will get uppotted soon. The M16 seem to have great nodal spacing under the t5s, and even tho it was right on top the BP Kushes still seem to have a bit more nodal spacing from the OG i suppose. It was real interesting when i topped the m16 and she bled red on me for a minute...usually i just get clear sap but she was def bleeding on me lol. Might throw up a few more pix before flower but will prob just wait til they flower to show some good stuff.

Anyways here's a few pix-
1- all 4- M16 on left, BPK on right
2- M16
3-BPK

Healty plants. Are those growing under fluoros? What temp? Thanks.

outwest

true grit

true grit

Yep grown out from sprout under a lil 2ft t5...temps hover around 79-81. Rh stays between 50-55%.

outwest

outwest

Premium Gardener
Supporter
Yep grown out from sprout under a lil 2ft t5...temps hover around 79-81. Rh stays between 50-55%.

Sorry, I wasn't clear. What color temp are the fluoros? Like 4100k, 6500k, etc. . .Thanks.

outwest

outwest

outwest

Premium Gardener
Supporter
I asked because I notice that the plants are healthy and leaves look awesome, but the side branching is non-existent. I used 4100k and 6500k next to each other, and I got healthy branching under the 4100k, and the same stubs for side branches under the 6500k. This was my first hand experience, and have found others with the same experience. However, most documentation I've found points to the 6500k for veg. I'm using T8s not T5s, which are not as efficient as T5s, but not my much, and way more efficient then T12s. A lot cheaper then T5s too. Wish I had taken some comparative photos. Anyway, just an observation and suggestion.

outwest

true grit

true grit

Ya would be a good comparison for sure, i say do it to it! But i just think its phenotypical. I popped some other beans at same time and they have branching already. Same thing with clones under the same t-5. Those big ass kush leaves dont help tho! lol

Top Bottom