a few more testers needed.....

• Thread starter Motarebel
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
Motarebel

Motarebel

I sent out another round of beta beans today and still need a few more testers so it'll be first come first served.

1 tester for 3X OG kush x Woodhorse UBC Chemo
1 for Mojito thunder ( MVTF x G-13/HP)
2 for Colombian Red x Woodhorse UBC Chemo
1 for Chocolate Diesel x Woodhorse UBC Chemo
2 for some old skool BigBud

Post your choice here and i'll get with ya shortly. Thanks for your help,the MG crew.:evilgrin0040:

ronvmpc

ronvmpc

I'm not as pro as these other guys but I'm always down to test. I'll put a link in my signature to check out my current journal.

Oh yeah, If I had a choice I've always wanted to run some Big Bud.

heavydutykevork

heavydutykevork

Premium Member
Supporter
Colombian Red x Woodhorse UBC Chemo,,..3X OG kush x Woodhorse UBC Chemo I luv the old skool CR

ShivaSkunkPunk

ShivaSkunkPunk

1 tester for 3X OG kush x Woodhorse UBC Chemo
1 for Mojito thunder ( MVTF x G-13/HP)
1 for Chocolate Diesel x Woodhorse UBC Chemo

Whateva's cleva Mota, all sound like a party I wanna attend, keep up the good work, look'n forward to the drop, Peace SSP

mittenmedgrow

mittenmedgrow

Check my grow and if you think I'm worthy I'll run some for you. If I can make my schwag look that good imagine what I could do with your big boy genes.
IMAG0084.jpg

Zonkerly

Zonkerly

Budget Tester,LOL!!

Just got 2 new 400w for a small grow,if you need just a few tested.:mysterymachine:

B

Bluberry

I would LOVE to try ANYTHING you have going, as long as you are happy to post to Ireland :-)

Indica Jones

Indica Jones

Do you have room for another tester? If so, any of those would be sweet.

half baked

half baked

im just in the process of setting up a bigger room and would love to test any of them strains, i grow organic also

peace hb

CelticEBE

CelticEBE

I'd give either of these two a run.

3X OG kush x Woodhorse UBC Chemo
Mojito thunder ( MVTF x G-13/HP)

P

primeform

haha, everyone wants a piece of motarebels old school shiz! cant wait to see what these turn out like.

P

paulycali

Im down for the 3X OG kush x Woodhorse UBC Chemo! Sounds like one bad ass cross. Right up my alley for sure

My current cycle will be done shortly so i would be glad to run some of those for ya. You always got something great up your sleeve. That chemo is supposed to be out of this world.

Let me know what you want to do. Im down if your down. Thanks mota and keep up the good work

Any pics of the 3x OG and or the chemo?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom