a few more testers needed.....

• Thread starter Motarebel
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
vaporedout

vaporedout

i just finished up my 3rd grow and its always been clones, never done seeds but this time im gonna try, throw 1 or 2 at me and ill throw it in my room. 1000w 8x7 room.

L

Luck Dragon

Probably way too late!!! Would be happy to test for you 1-23x10 with 9000watt hps coco canna with entire line up have separate mom and veg rooms both half size also separate cloning room all air controlled 13 years experience on 8 week veg 10-11 week bloom rotations run about 20 in my stables at all times> I am 100% medical licensed.

dlovejah

dlovejah

Cant wait to get started.. Mota Genetics make for a happy grower.. Peace Fellaz.. Lets get Poppin...:harvest:

B

Bobby Smith

I'd do any of those strains you listed :)

Hope I'm not too late........

V

vapor

Hey mota,GS pointed me this direction, i can not pm you i guess i have not posted enough, but i have had a account at C-W for some time and have grown your bubba yumbolt before anyways let me know if you need some more testers i am open for anything and am ruthless with selection peace
ps can a big wig turn on my pms?:rollj:

Jkhan420

Jkhan420

Il buy I pack from sannies site if u give me one of those as a freebie

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
Would love 2 run some of ur gear mota! I sent u a pm. Hit me up if u got anything u want tested. I'll put it all 2 da test!

F

Farmer Jon

Premium Member
Supporter
Farmer Jon checking in. I can always find room to test some of that dank!
:cool0041:

Shady

Shady

Chillin' in the Shade...
Supporter
Aw man... I'm at the back, but down to rock some old school Big Bud... :rock

2DogWalker

Mota, best of luck on the testers. Can't wait to see how they fair!

2Dog

F

fondiz

I would love to test anything with the MOTA name on it. The UBC Chemo crosses are killer.

H

HighCreek

if its from the Mota crew...its got to be good ;) :rasta: just check'n to see if your alive

G

gerardbutler79

Hey Mota could you give us a little details on the old school Big Bud as many of us know nothing about it other than that its a big yielding plant.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom