A few pics of a couple varieties...

• Thread starter baba G
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
baba G

baba G

bean sprouts are tasty
Alright folks, this is the Salmon Creek Big BUd! She was about a foot tall in a room of 3'-4' plants...She didn't get the best light but the smell, OH THE SMELL, textbook cannabis from back in the day :pompus:

IMG 3632
IMG 3633
IMG 3636
IMG 3639
IMG 3640
IMG 3642
IMG 3644
IMG 3646
IMG 3648

pimpin

pimpin

strain hoarder
Supporter
what would you say is your top 2 most potent in your line up ?

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
Great pics, Baba G!. I need to pop some of them Unleaded OG and Klingon Kush again. Things have been a lil hectic around the Funk Lab. Baby is coming soon!

Medusa

Medusa

Trichome Engineer
Supporter
Nice looks like ya got that carmel down and of course the buds would you call that bho, wax or ?

Ohiofarmer

Ohiofarmer

Dam...that unleaded og is so smooth when cured up, just finished my last jar of that yesterday, 8 month cure on it!. I feel like it doesn't stink quite as much as other og's though. awesome buds and bubbles baba. that tropicoma sounds legit for sure. Take it easy

Medusa

Medusa

Trichome Engineer
Supporter
Dam...that unleaded og is so smooth when cured up, just finished my last jar of that yesterday, 8 month cure on it!. I feel like it doesn't stink quite as much as other og's though. awesome buds and bubbles baba. that tropicoma sounds legit for sure. Take it easy
8 months cured thats patience:cigar:

Skunkmasterflex

Skunkmasterflex

Premium Member
Supporter
Baba has those dope ass crosses. The picnic basket is one of my favorite finds from seed. Im actually gearing up to do one of my rooms full of my keeper picnic basket. He def has s9me killer crosses and puts out a quality product. Once again baba, great work and ill post flower shots when I get these babies bloom. Respect brotha

Ps....killer bud shots on the last page.

baba G

baba G

bean sprouts are tasty
I hear you for sure, the Sour D I used is a deep inside stinker and hits deeper lung wise and seems to have better expansion and the right pheno of the unleaded can hit deep in your stomach...lol But yeah, the sour d I used isn't as stinky sour as the traditional sour I see all the time, it's poddy and is a bit diff, but came from a friend from the MA...

Top Bottom