A few pics of a couple varieties...

• Thread starter baba G
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Chrondondalae

Chrondondalae

She's treating me real good! Was just enjoying a piece reading this. I agree, potent and dense. Really nice smoke. I took it at 65 days a little early imo but I needed to get the next round in.
IMG 0389

baba G

baba G

bean sprouts are tasty
She's treating me real good! Was just enjoying a piece reading this. I agree, potent and dense. Really nice smoke. I took it at 65 days a little early imo but I needed to get the next round in.
View attachment 362669
View attachment 362669
Just a warning to anyone running MINT BERRY CRUNCH FREEBIES!!
Early in flowering to mid flowering, please check the bottoms of your branches at the lowest flower and look for hermi flowers. It's worth the risk as it's really good medicine if you find solid phenotypes. I only grew a few Mint Berry Crunches but did encounter 1 full on hermie but it was only on the bottoms versus the tops of nugs and you will spot it early enough in flowering if you search the bottom nugs as the tips won't herm til way late in the cycle typically, if your dealing with a herm...

Anyway, when I've grown the Forum GSC, out of 60 plants I've found 1-2 plants with maybe 3-4 nanners AND they would be at the lowest floral clusters and I would toss them during my thinning out/green clean anyways, and they always finished fine. The DHN PLAT cookies, which is the female in the MBCRUNCH herms worse than the forum could dream of herming but if you treat her right and clean the bottoms and keep her happy YOU will not encounter any herms.

NOW the Crystal Ship male helps make the MINT BERRY CRUNCH much more solid but grow it with care and check as we all know the DHN plat cookies can shoot some nuts :jimlad:

baba G

baba G

bean sprouts are tasty
Here are 27 diff plants...lol
Varietal obsession! Mainly dubking and malila phenotypes but a couple gsc are in there. Some cherry picker in front center kinda and some mookie in there too. Anahita as well, MBcrunch, cherry ak that is out of view along with some others. Gonna be a smorgasbord!

IMG 5026

caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
Youre still running a couple GSC Baba G ? o_O
:D Just playin...

They all are look great! 27 different ones? wow..:eek:

baba G

baba G

bean sprouts are tasty
Youre still running a couple GSC Baba G ? o_O
:D Just playin...

They all are look great! 27 different ones? wow..:eek:
3 gsc out of the 27, and 3-4 of the others have 2 of that cut but other than that a lot of singles too.
I'm over the gsc, just have to many kinds to go through and to tell you the truth, I"ve been digging a couple Malila phenos I have. They have the ultra "feel good" effect that I don't find in most indoor OG Kush or cookies. The cookies and OG Kush lately have been making me feel torqued and spacey in the head and narcotic for the most part but the Malila reminds me of why I started smoking. Just feels good, tastes good and has a nice come down. Not the most potent but the effect pleases me immensely. I'm gonna enter it into the SF cup this year...;)

caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
I totally knew what you meant when you said"it reminds you why started smoking weed"
The 1st weed I smoked (since quiting in 99) was Bluedream...I was on cloud nine
Total euphoria!:happy:..that was 3 years ago this month..
I dont get laughers so much these days, Not like I got that 1st week with that bag of BD :woot:
yep..I like me some happy weed :)

Top Bottom