Some more :)

IMG 2468
IMG 2469
IMG 2476

M

mal

Premium Member
Supporter
This thread is filled with beautiful pictures of amazing plants and buds, very grateful to be testing the Salmon Berries and Crystal Ship's. All plants look amazing and are growing like weeds, will try to get some pictures of these beauties when they are in bud. Take care and I hope all is well with you and yours

mal

baba G

baba G

bean sprouts are tasty
Thanks for the kind words brother mal! Hope your doing well and handling those heat waves throughout the country...:eek:
Glad to hear the testers are thriving, looking forward to hearing your experience on the smoke...:D

baba G

baba G

bean sprouts are tasty
Here is a snapshot of a tester tent, 15 cherry pies, fed Photosynthesis Plus, Nourish L both from Microbelife Hydroponics.
And Insect FRass as the main food and also some lil bits of Big Swell and HP2 from Roots Organics. 12 days in, they got beat down hard when I used Phytol from the same company that makes the Frass; I used it at 15ml/liter and I would really rec'd 10ml/liter over that as the 15ml/liter application messed up some leaves and stuff...Organic Nutrients makes the Phytol and Frass if your looking for more information on it.

Only under a used 400 watt bulb, lmao So don't expect it to keep up with my other Cherry Pie...
IMG 2494

cannarado

cannarado

Premium Member
Supporter
My bro had some Heavy 16 get on his hands when he was mixing up some nutes. He said it flippin burned his skin almost instantly....crazy stuff

Top Bottom