A few pics of a couple varieties...

• Thread starter baba G
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Gamrstwin36

Gamrstwin36

Baba where are your genetics available at? Im hunting and hunting. You go by a different name sale wise? TMB
Respect

That banana foster sounds STUPID DANK #NEEDTHAT

baba G

baba G

bean sprouts are tasty
Baba where are your genetics available at? Im hunting and hunting. You go by a different name sale wise? TMB
Respect

That banana foster sounds STUPID DANK #NEEDTHAT
GOLDEN LION GENETICS :D:artist:

Golden Lion was the best herb I've ever smoked or in my top 3 ever, and it was partially the location it was grown and the grower. Would chop a finger off for that plant...:nailbiting:
1996-97 was the last time I enjoyed it. Stuff would put a seasoned smoker on their back and lay them out silly staring at the stars for a while...

Gamrstwin36

Gamrstwin36

GOLDEN LION GENETICS :D:artist:

Golden Lion was the best herb I've ever smoked or in my top 3 ever, and it was partially the location it was grown and the grower. Would chop a finger off for that plant...:nailbiting:
1996-97 was the last time I enjoyed it. Stuff would put a seasoned smoker on their back and lay them out silly staring at the stars for a while...

That's a story you could definitely pass down generations. Thanks im like wtf i can't see nothing banana but kush lmfao. Thanks bro. Tmb
Respect

When you gonna release more banana foster? Or is that a done strain? You got other's im eye balling . Thanks again.

baba G

baba G

bean sprouts are tasty
sleeping MALILA (SCBB X CRYSTAL SHIP), 7 days into flower here :D

IMG 5527

juggernaut

juggernaut

Very nice.
only had room for 2 seeds much more next time. They look great. Sounds like a cross with 2 winners is very goof.

mayonnaise

mayonnaise

Beautiful colors on those baseball bats! Looking wonderful. How long are they taking in flower? I have a few just getting ready for the flip and was wondering what to expect.

D

disposition84

The VBK leaner is right about 8.5 weeks, the jack leaner is about 9.5 or so, not too bad at all though. Our patients love the shit out of this stuff. Forgot to get pictures of the
dirt naps, but gonna try to grab some dried bud shots.

Also got a crystal ship being fed NFTG that's about 2 weeks into flower that i'm super excited about, will post pics soon. Also the dubking testers are getting popped this week!

ZONER

ZONER

Now that a beautiful field of green ..... Get a nice adirondack chair some Ice Cold dark German beer .... And wait for the harvest ..... Now that's relaxing .
Great, great job Baba G

baba G

baba G

bean sprouts are tasty
How many days in are those baba? They look mouth watering
Those are at 32 days in that pic.

I"m a fan of peaks n valleys in my canopy versus a straight sea of green or scrog. I find with most varietals that when I'd trellis and smash the canopy full of tops that I could only yield so much as the tops are ALL your getting if your canopy is rainforest canopy with no light getting through. Granted indoor light only penetrates so far but I find the square footage increases with peaks n valleys in the canopy like a property that is sloped n areas versus perfectly flat. And I know if you plant 36-60 plants a light you can yield with a simple sea of green or scrog with only a foot deep of canopy but that is high plant counts especially if you have multiple lights and may not be doable for everyone.

All in all, with staking and good cleaning of underneath(green cleaning) I find my highest yields since with space between nuggets they get bigger and have less mildew issues and bug issues due to supreme air space. Outdoor nugs aren't grown smashed together and they get huge(of course the sun is part of that with other factors) but try spacing your plants out more and you'd be surprised what you can yield as each plants flowers tend to weigh more and the plants are happier IMO.

Latest posts

Top Bottom