baba G

baba G

bean sprouts are tasty
Pure Kush

IMG 6170
IMG 6169

Chrondondalae

Chrondondalae

Growing out a few your Dirt Nap right now. They are freakin beasts, super frosty too. I've got them next to the Dramy Og that I've been running for a while and that table is the biggest in the room by far. Definitely hit some crazy #'s with that Dreamy Og psyched to see what these Dirt Naps can do in the end. Mendo Mookie is next.

Keep up the good work!

baba G

baba G

bean sprouts are tasty
Growing out a few your Dirt Nap right now. They are freakin beasts, super frosty too. I've got them next to the Dramy Og that I've been running for a while and that table is the biggest in the room by far. Definitely hit some crazy #'s with that Dreamy Og psyched to see what these Dirt Naps can do in the end. Mendo Mookie is next.

Keep up the good work!
Thanks bro, love to hear feedback! Keep me posted and hit me up in PM, got a tester pack or two for you too ;)

baba G

baba G

bean sprouts are tasty
This is my new seed tester area, only 8 600watt Gavita's and another lil area off this room with 4 600watt Gavitas with the original phillips 600w bulb ;)

Not much to look at but it allows more space for phenotypic adventures!
IMG 6220
IMG 6212

X

xyzsoup

What uppa,
I been looking at the nug of the month and "what a wonderful world" starts to pay in my head
Great job on that genetic ..i see good thing coming from that lady
What are the parents?

baba G

baba G

bean sprouts are tasty
What uppa,
I been looking at the nug of the month and "what a wonderful world" starts to pay in my head
Great job on that genetic ..i see good thing coming from that lady
What are the parents?
Hello, the Dirt Nap id composed of Billy Mays x Very Berry Kush. VBK is blackberry kush x blueberry og. The Billy lineage is just up above next to the Billy Mays pic

PROTOPIPE

PROTOPIPE

ive alocated my cash to your gear, For me it's all about dog paddle, key lime and cali king. Tbh ALL your gear has been 110% in my gardens, wayne's tester pics of those cali kings was IMPRESSIVE! baba g has tha fire imho.

X

xyzsoup

Thanks for the reply
How do i go bout retaining sum..
And hell yea bean sprouts are very heathy ..my buddy from eugene had hiv..so we started to try to help...the only thing that helped him were dank seed sprouts&watermelon seed sprouts..that was before jerry garcia died..haven't thought bout that for years..way off subject sorry..anyway nice couldy day in norcal

Top Bottom