A few pics....

• Thread starter true grit
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Aligee

Aligee

Thanks dudes!!!

Ali- this white fire im bout to post dried is most def the FIRE!!!

Seamaiden- nope, comin up on almost a year using them and no issues. These really dont shed much at all, all buds come out frosty and clean! But i do throw them away after each use, no need to keep germs around.

Here are some dried shots of other shit.

Pics 1 and 2- CC Tahoe OG
Pics 3 and 4- CC ChemValleyKush
Pics 5 and 6- White Fire

whitefire akaWIFI is making its way round these parts courtesy of yours truly LOL!!! i cant say enough glad your specimen is well FIRE !!! im gonna chop some more this coming week then undercurrent gets a go all that gear looks amazing True !!! CO gots the dank !!!

true grit

true grit

Nice bro, real nice.. So your white fire is the top flame right now?... Man we need to talk!! hahahaha.. Great job again hommie..

For sure...its what i reach for when time comes...find myself goin for wifi and white mk...super kushy...OGR killed it....

whitefire akaWIFI is making its way round these parts courtesy of yours truly LOL!!! i cant say enough glad your specimen is well FIRE !!! im gonna chop some more this coming week then undercurrent gets a go all that gear looks amazing True !!! CO gots the dank !!!

Hell yeah, vert that bia up!! Bet she is dank! Im bummed that i didnt get a cut off of mine...one and done....boo. More comin up tho!! And honestly that Elite SourDawg is packin it on by the day...might beat out the wifi...

Hey thanks X!

southstreets

southstreets

Thanks bro! actually off to trim that girl right now....gimme a few minutes and ill go ahead and post a few pics of the finished Tahoe and CVK....ive just been hesitant to show that homies gear. lol.

i feel the same way bro!! til i get my gear replaced.. chopped some from my outdoor that looks ans smells stellar but no free advertisement til shit gets straightened out with me.. by the way ur rockin shit as usual bro!!! :pimp:

leadsled

leadsled

GrowRU
Very nice work. Your coco grow looks perfect. The buds are some fire. kicka$$

How do you like the flavor in coco compared to your organic grows?

Those girls look healthy, How many days of flush?

Ohiofarmer

Ohiofarmer

That wifi is sssiiiiccckkk!!! keep doin yo thang bro lookin tasty as always.......think it's time for a little snowboarding vacation :passingjoint:

true grit

true grit

i feel the same way bro!! til i get my gear replaced.. chopped some from my outdoor that looks ans smells stellar but no free advertisement til shit gets straightened out with me.. by the way ur rockin shit as usual bro!!! :pimp:

Exactly. Dont think the Tahoe will stay around, CVK might if i can get more smell out of this round and shes strong. very dense good yielder. havent smoked any yet though still curing....shit no replacements needed here, i got plenty of dank from Medic, Connoisseur and JJ to go through...hehe.

Very nice work. Your coco grow looks perfect. The buds are some fire. kicka$$

How do you like the flavor in coco compared to your organic grows?

Those girls look healthy, How many days of flush?

Thanks bro! Those ladies are sittin in the dark right now, so give me bout 2wks and ill be very eagerly giving folks my honest opinion on the first run pre dialing and with 2 nute regimens on em. lol. they smell phenomenal, much like last round but WAY more aromatic. As for flush, i hit em bout 8-9 days early with AN Final Phase then straight RO out the back end.... thinkin i will keep calcium in the flush mix from now on though. time to tinker....

D

dusty

Plants like people towards the end of their life cycle need less and less calcium (since they are done building their stem/branch structure) and just need the magnesium kept high..FWIW..

true grit

true grit

no doubt...time for a theoretical discussion...hehe...so explain me science bro, i know you know the answers here..

so why no calcium late? i understand flushing for sure and dont add shit to soil, but in hydro/coco for that last week you are only flushing/eliminating whats available for uptake (root zone) and whats with in the plant no? with out Cal available for the cell division and normal processes with whats still in the plant is that bad? i mean on a soil flush calcium in the root zone is inevitable and will be part of the process of flushing with the plain water. Basically i look at in coco/hydro and wonder without any Ca available during an RO flush and after using a flushing agent- am i missing out on full processes and final uptake/flush by leaving out a key element? not needed in high amounts obviously....just a thought- splain me broseph!

leadsled

leadsled

GrowRU
Thanks bro! Those ladies are sittin in the dark right now, so give me bout 2wks and ill be very eagerly giving folks my honest opinion on the first run pre dialing and with 2 nute regimens on em. lol. they smell phenomenal, much like last round but WAY more aromatic.

Welcome, oops I am way ahead of you. Eager to hear what you think.

As for flush, i hit em bout 8-9 days early with AN Final Phase then straight RO out the back end.... thinkin i will keep calcium in the flush mix from now on though. time to tinker....

Basically, You ran final phase then switched to r/o water for 8-9 days. Now there setting in the dark waiting to be chopped?

So you subtracted the time from let says 8 weeks of flower for the flush?

I am curious of your process.

In your pics, the plants are green.
This is after the flush?

dustys statement makes sense. also like to hear more. Going to have to try that out.

I taper nutes down and then eventually go to straight r.o. I try to keep things balanced to try and get the plant to suck out all the nutes it can from the tissue. (leaves buds stems etc at the end. )

Dustys comment also make me wonder if the plants are locking up rather than sucking out all the nutes. (have also read debates over the plants turning yellow at end is lockout not the plant eating remaining nutes)

I used final phase once, the plants did not get as yellow and the meds were not as clean. Not so sure the EDTA in the product is a good thing.

C

cr1ppler

You definitely have a green thumb, grit. Looks like you're gonna be real high for a while.

true grit

true grit

crippler- thanks bro, hopefully will be!!! hehe....

Basically, You ran final phase then switched to r/o water for 8-9 days. Now there setting in the dark waiting to be chopped?

So you subtracted the time from let says 8 weeks of flower for the flush?

I am curious of your process.

In your pics, the plants are green.
This is after the flush?

dustys statement makes sense. also like to hear more. Going to have to try that out.

I taper nutes down and then eventually go to straight r.o. I try to keep things balanced to try and get the plant to suck out all the nutes it can from the tissue. (leaves buds stems etc at the end. )

Dustys comment also make me wonder if the plants are locking up rather than sucking out all the nutes. (have also read debates over the plants turning yellow at end is lockout not the plant eating remaining nutes)

I used final phase once, the plants did not get as yellow and the meds were not as clean. Not so sure the EDTA in the product is a good thing.

Ok hehehe so now we are getting into some serious theory...lol.

First on the flush...i water with ro + nutes until wk 8.5-9. Then i flushed with Final Phase, then water with RO water only ph'd for the remaining 1-2wks...so a total of 9.5-10wks, a single flush with final phase and then 1-2 wks of RO.

Now on to the actual flush and colors- yeah all my plants stay green even post flush, plants taste great, look and smell great and patients are very happy. This puzzled me, i started researching and yeah a lot of the yellowing at flush is from a lockout, not clearing out of nutes necessarily...imo this is spot on. The only time i get fade on plants during flush is when im having an issue/lockout....i mean i can go 20 day flushes and have a great product with no fade. Most of that has to do with the use Humics though. Increase uptake and availablity and minimize damage/lockouts.

So thats why i ask about the Cal- cuz at this point of flush on some, im getting uncharacteristic fading of leaves- this to me means - A. due to chem ferts. or B. there are lockouts starting. Which with nothing but RO in an medium with nothing since its already flushed, how can the plant fully breakdown whats left...possibly causing my fade look....just a thought/theory...hehe

leadsled

leadsled

GrowRU
Ok hehehe so now we are getting into some serious theory...lol.

First on the flush...i water with ro + nutes until wk 8.5-9. Then i flushed with Final Phase, then water with RO water only ph'd for the remaining 1-2wks...so a total of 9.5-10wks, a single flush with final phase and then 1-2 wks of RO.

Now on to the actual flush and colors- yeah all my plants stay green even post flush, plants taste great, look and smell great and patients are very happy. This puzzled me, i started researching and yeah a lot of the yellowing at flush is from a lockout, not clearing out of nutes necessarily...imo this is spot on. The only time i get fade on plants during flush is when im having an issue/lockout....i mean i can go 20 day flushes and have a great product with no fade. Most of that has to do with the use Humics though. Increase uptake and availablity and minimize damage/lockouts.

So thats why i ask about the Cal- cuz at this point of flush on some, im getting uncharacteristic fading of leaves- this to me means - A. due to chem ferts. or B. there are lockouts starting. Which with nothing but RO in an medium with nothing since its already flushed, how can the plant fully breakdown whats left...possibly causing my fade look....just a thought/theory...hehe

hey thanks for sharing. Your attention to details is ruling!
The details really help to get a handle on your process. SO many time the little details are left out. Well that can add up in my experience. Your plants look amazing.

You keep em looking so good. I am also assuming the plants are in coco without any amendments. (if my memory is correct from reading your coco thread)

My understanding is after the nutes are depleted from the medium (by flushing) then the plants starts to eat the remaining nutes within the plants cell walls.

So I always thought and have been told the yellowing (and fall colors) was normal and desired. I was under the understanding that shows the nutes are being depleted from the plant. Then some say it is lockout.

I also wondered if the plant was locked out and not eating the remaining nutes. My reasoning was the plants were still green after 7-10 days flush, but 21days they turned yellow.

But then I have seen a few grows where the plants stayed green and the buds were excellent clean smoke. (but they were only going 7-10 days at most, I was going up to 21 days with zero nutes so I figured that was why or c02 vs no c02) Also made me question if I was going overkill with the cutting out the nutes.

SO many questions and what is fact and what is myth so I have stuck with what has worked. Now I am rethinking things.

Another factor is I use c02 and also drop nighttime temps last few weeks. That also brings down temps and can also cause lockouts and color changes. So even more factors to add into the equation.

Then I see your grow and then wanna know how you did it. Thanks for the time to provide the detailed response and explain things.

Other grows I have seen in person with green plants did not go 20 days with out nutes, so I thought that was maybe the difference between the process I follow and the results I get vs. why someone else had plants were still green. The smoke was great so made me wonder if I was expending too much time and what is optimal.

I also tend to get some bleaching which also contributes to the yellow. I am trying to learn to get things as dialed as I can.

Now I am even more interested, because you are going 20days.

I remember reading your coco crossover but do not recall.
Do you use c02?

if you do, do you drop ppm at the end?

Thanks again for sharing.

D

dusty

Hey just to drop another little note. You can't flush a plant. You can only flush a toilet. There are mobile nutrients Nitrate being the most mobile which can be leeched from the media matrix by water, the harshest chemical solvent on the planet [ think about how many things are soluble in water over such a various array of temperatures... ]

Feeding plants is like making a sauce , you get your seasonings [fertilizer] together and add them to your base [water] in certain proportions for each dish...You don't dump hella salt in to the sauce and then dilute it out and hope that you added enough water to balance the salt you poured in the sauce to make the taste right..You need to grow the same strains enough times with the same nutrient program enough times to see how long to keep whatever variety you want to crop pushing as hard as it can genetically go...

For example...The D.O.G has been my bread and butter for the last 5 years..I've done it enough times to know that the nutrient matrix for the plant needs to have low nitrogen/calcium input or it will delay the flower set, the potassium , magnesium, sulfur , iron need to be kept high almost the entire time for the flower set to come on strong..

I see more and more people just following charts and buying products instead of just comparing labels, seeing that all these products are basically the same shit...All you need is a very good A/B , an enzyme , and a MAP/MPP/DAP additive..

I dare you guys to get a good A/B..my favorite is Super Nutrients Super Veg/Bloom if I'm going to use a 2 part ..Nitron A35 enzyme ... and some Super Natural Brand Bud Blaster..Rock the EC as follows : 1.0 for veg young plants to adults, 1.5 for the first 2 weeks of bloom A/B and enzyme only, at week 3 bring the EC to 1.75 by adding bud blaster back to 1.5 on A/B only with enzyme for week 4, week 5 bud blaster again week 6 EC 1.25 week 7 EC 1 , keep them on EC 1 for as many weeks as you need to continue the flower cycle, I go for 8 weeks...

Cannabis needs to absorb all the nutrients its whole life cycle in different ratios to complete its biological processes, in its young stages it needs a lot of nitro, cal, potassium, silica to set up a good branch / stem structure ..in early bloom it asks for the biggest hit of P to set up a very fat root zone and then barely wants any...in mid bloom it needs calcium, mag , sulfur, iron, nitro, potassium out the wazoo to make a thick dense bloom covered in a bunch of sticky smelly oil..in peak bloom the requirement for sulfur, potassium, iron, and magnesium rises even further as the flower goes in to ripening when much like an older person it stops needing to eat so much and if it isn't getting bombarded by the grower at the root zone will naturally finish its life cycle. Over feeding plants really fucks with them and over fed plant syndrome is something very common in marijuana cultivation today.

L

lurking_chap

raciness and sharp of the first pic killing me properly. very well done true grit... LC

true grit

true grit

Hey folks- time a few more shots...

Lead- Nope no CO2....yet. Should have a 50lb tank in place and cranking in a week or two. I spent the last few days throwing up hoods agains so i can cram some plants under screen. Once thats all done I'll toss in some co2. But because i run perpetual i plant to maintain ppm all through flower.... Again on the flush thing- im getting fade only on two plants during flush- and its cuz they are locking out. The others are still bright green... when i flush the c99s i will flush half with keeping calplex but dropping it to 3ml/g and the others without and see if it makes a difference with finished product and final metabolizing....

Alrighty on to a few pics....

First pics are Elite's Sour Dawg- this one is chunking up decently in the last few days, got about a week of flush left and she'll come down. Frostiest plant evAR...lol. Dank dank....thinkin 5-6 of these in coco per 4x4 will kill it...

Next are c99 buds- bout to start flush in a few days- they have 1wk left....

Last are my Emperor cut (candy kush x og). This one pretty much just leans to a dank ass OG side. Straight astringent cleaner- no lemon, just fuel cleaner. I only took her 52-54 days last time but this run shes past 9wks and smellin awesome. She will come down with the sour dawg- and she will be getting a table herself soon....

Pics- 1,2- Sour Dawg
Pics- 3,4 - Mosca C99 BX
Pics - 5,6,7- Medics Emperor Kush

DSCN1748
DSCN1751
DSCN1752
DSCN1753
DSCN1756
DSCN1757
DSCN1758
waayne

waayne

Nice man !!!
You got me drooling bro!!!
:rasta2:
That's some of the nicest C99 I've ever seen!!!

Latest posts

Top Bottom