A few pics....

• Thread starter true grit
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
mr. chunky nugz

mr. chunky nugz

medics emperors are lookin KILLLLL bro. i gota couple monster bushes in the yard im looking forward to

true grit

true grit

Thanks surfr!

Damn chunks, im jealous, i'll only have a few zones to puff on!!! You gonna have mad dankage! How does yours lean-didnt find a candy leaner or intermediate, but this one is just medics OG dank.

mr. chunky nugz

mr. chunky nugz

its lookin more OG dominant for me, she turned into a huge bush with LOTS of vigor. shes a real beauty. ya too bad ull be smokin on it way before me lol shes still gota few weeks to go. this cut came from the homie so it should be some kill
edit: u still rockin that Age Old?

true grit

true grit

its lookin more OG dominant for me, she turned into a huge bush with LOTS of vigor. shes a real beauty. ya too bad ull be smokin on it way before me lol shes still gota few weeks to go. this cut came from the homie so it should be some kill
edit: u still rockin that Age Old?

Yeah bro, sounds like our cuts are hella similar, mine is super OG leaner, and UBER vigorous... And yep that round of Emperor was the last with the Age Old...givin coco a run for a while and after finishin some of Medics King D in coco- never looking back. in frosting and smell. Smells way stronger than the king d in soil- and believe me shes no slouch!

Sour Dawg looks BOMB

Hell yeah, ill let ya know how she smokes in week or so. The mom is finally comin around and takin off now. Expecting some pretty frosty shit out the Elite gear i got goin. Got some Florida Triangle x Sour OG and Lemon Larry to pop next, Tryin to cut down teh poppage for a bit though....yeah right.... lol. Got super sour deez, chemhead and Sour Chem Kush fems veggin now for the next table. Hopefully find something nice outta them, then followed by more white fire, white bubba and white urk...we'll find some dank now that im done losin time on teh CC gear (though i will keep a freak CVK)... lol.

Heres a few pics of Mosca c99 bout to finish up. Right at about 45-46 days right now. They will get pulled this weekend. Day by day the stackin is just insane...

DSCN1777
DSCN1778
DSCN1779
DSCN1781
Top Bottom