A few picts of some Alien babies

• Thread starter PureSugar
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
P

PureSugar

Not much to see still but I thought I'd throw a few picts of some of my Aliens.

First two are Alien OGs

Second two are Alien Bubbas

Aog5 web
Aog4 web
Abubba3 web
Abubba6 web
chrometrichs

chrometrichs

Great start, cant wait to see those finish, may your plants be greener than your thumb

P

PureSugar

These were a gift from Swerve, I'm not sure which batch they are from. Since I haven't seen the Alien Bubbas anywhere yet they might be from a test batch???

Whatever batch they're from thanks again Swerve. The next run I'm going back to good ol' soil and should rock them like they deserve. It's hard to argue with the results I get using FFOF (with 1/3 perlite and little dolomite lime added) and my longtime favorite Budswell tea.

D

Donk Frog

Looking nice and healthy......keep up the good work......I'll be watchin this thread:bong2:

T

Tex

Premium Member
Supporter
Looking great man.. tagged for sure..

R

rob 146

they look strong as hell like they may put on ane hell of a trunk

P

PureSugar

Thanks guys, I'll keep posting picts as they grow up. Let's hope for a few girls.

P

PureSugar

Thanks for the nice comments guys. I see roots starting to come out the bottom of their pots, so I'll get a some new picts up after I transplant them. They will also be moving to their home in the veg tent. Right now they are sneaking out in the flower room while it is vegging a few girls a little longer before the flip, they needed the extra heat. Should be intersting to see what happens when they go from being 6' below a 1000W to a few inches from T-5s.

P

PureSugar

Transplanted the Alien Bubbas today. I didn't have enough time so I'll do the AOGs tomorrow. You can see from these shots they need a bigger home.

ABubbaRoots2 14 WEB
ABubbaJust Roots
P

PureSugar

All transplanted and now vegging under T-5s.

The row on the left are the Alien Bubbas

The rest are AOGs...except the one in the back right corner. That's a bagseed from some super dank Strawberry Cough.

TransplantedWEB
P

PureSugar

Hard to tell from the picture but they are starting to stretch a little now that they are under T5s. I also added about 2x the amount of Hydrotron to my Rockwool Hydrotron mix to provide better drainage and get more oxygen to the roots and to try and perk up some of the droopers. All the roots looked healthy during the first transplant except the little Alien Bubba in the back left corner. I'm sure she'll snap out of it with a lil tlc.

Aliens2 20WEB

Latest posts

Top Bottom