A FEW SHOTS FROM CRITCAL'S LAST 1, CRITICAL MASS, SUPER SILVER HAZE, CHEESE, COLETRAIN :)

• Thread starter critical
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
C

critical

sorry about pic quiality! new to all this forum stuff but anyways hope every1 likes what i came up with this last round n if i can get my cam to work tonight il see if i can manage to take any decent dryed n cured shots of these lovely nugs now theyve had a month n a half :)....

C

critical

these are a couple of everything together
All in mid flwr
All week 8

C

critical

and this is the coletrain before i late havested that rosemery haze goodness :)
Coletrain b4 chp

and finally these are the super silver haze with that coletrain creepin into the back of the shot here n there, it was very pleasurable eye candy to watch these big beautys grow, biggest iv had in my room so far! anyway hope every1 else likes lookin at em as much as i did :) the first 2 or 3 i think wer bout midflower n the last few are 11 week i think, 1.5 weeks before i chopped em

Mid flwr ssh
Mid flwr ssh 2
Ssh 9wk c train in bak smlr
Ssh n c train 9wk
Ssh at 11wk

C

critical

next up if all goes well.....casey jones, the white fire og, and alot more of that lovely coletrain baby yea!!! a more full, start to finish diary will be kept of that 1 so people can experiance watching my beautiful girls mature into sexy thc dripping ladys along side me :)

p.s. il try n learn how to use a camera better for that 1 hehe laters farmers...x

C

critical

Pretty ladies you have there! Thumbs up
thanks alot man i give em the love they deserve :) them super silvers if u look had to get there top buds tied to the cielingby end of mid flower as they wer so heavy they wer flopping over lol not a bad thing :)

catdaddy

catdaddy

damn, you did the damn thing with these. how do you like the cole train? thought about picking some up but have yet to see any reviews on them.

C

critical

damn, you did the damn thing with these. how do you like the cole train? thought about picking some up but have yet to see any reviews on them.

il tell y how i like it... i LOVE it, lol its the stankyest erb like rosemery hazed off stanky that any1 round here has had for a while! lovely smell to taste translation too man just as extreme as the stench lol with that trainwreck fruity creamyness right there toping everything off man its my new fave n i just ordered nothin but 3 packs of em for next round along with some casey n wifi off a good pal, BUT 1 thing i will say im not sure if coz i gave seaweed booster (algi mic) to early or if just how they feminised them but 3 outa the 6 feminised beens went hermy on me! n i over watered 2 even tho its ment to be a nutrient hog n i thought they would love loads of feeding, but the 1 i was left with was absolutely defo top shelf bangers and 1 of em that i had to chop that turned hermy absolutely stank like the fruityest cheese plant 2 week into veg! yes 2 wk into veg! mustve been the trainwreck as i think that n cheese smell very simmilar but i was gutted to have to bin her/him but im hopeing for better luck this round with the 3 new packs n if not il at least find the same pheno again to take as a mother n i got these casey n wifi cuts comin off a good pal to fall back on if shit does hit the fan again but yea im just guna see how things go n hopefully il be very very pleased this time with a whole room of her instead of just 1 :) thanks for stopin by n bringing the positive vibes my way man nice1 cat d

catdaddy

catdaddy

il tell y how i like it... i LOVE it, lol its the stankyest erb like rosemery hazed off stanky that any1 round here has had for a while! lovely smell to taste translation too man just as extreme as the stench lol with that trainwreck fruity creamyness right there toping everything off man its my new fave n i just ordered nothin but 3 packs of em for next round along with some casey n wifi off a good pal, BUT 1 thing i will say im not sure if coz i gave seaweed booster (algi mic) to early or if just how they feminised them but 3 outa the 6 feminised beens went hermy on me! n i over watered 2 even tho its ment to be a nutrient hog n i thought they would love loads of feeding, but the 1 i was left with was absolutely defo top shelf bangers and 1 of em that i had to chop that turned hermy absolutely stank like the fruityest cheese plant 2 week into veg! yes 2 wk into veg! mustve been the trainwreck as i think that n cheese smell very simmilar but i was gutted to have to bin her/him but im hopeing for better luck this round with the 3 new packs n if not il at least find the same pheno again to take as a mother n i got these casey n wifi cuts comin off a good pal to fall back on if shit does hit the fan again but yea im just guna see how things go n hopefully il be very very pleased this time with a whole room of her instead of just 1 :) thanks for stopin by n bringing the positive vibes my way man nice1 cat d

ok cool. i got to run fems for a while once i run the rest of my clones and the cole train is definitely a heavy consideration. how many days did you take her to?

im subscribing to this thread so i'll be watching.

C

critical

ok cool. i got to run fems for a while once i run the rest of my clones and the cole train is definitely a heavy consideration. how many days did you take her to?

im subscribing to this thread so i'll be watching.

i did her to 9 weeks dead on, it says 8 and the size didnt change much after like 7.5 week but i wanted to make sure it had some indica punch to it as i find it helps me sleep more, rather than chopin when it wouldve had to much sativaness goin on, its mad tho at the 9 i took her at, the j still starts out buzzin u like a proper sativa, beating heart, head buzz n cold face n forhead sweats, slightly trippy vision n then after like the first 3rd of the j it starts goin all indicary n u start feelin more heavy n chilled :) thats how this lovely pheno came out anyways mate, hope im this lucky again, think il top and supercrop some of her next time as the top bud wasnt realy anything special, the sides wer nice fat grenades tho that toping would make even fatter n bigger n supercropping might make the top bud abit bigger as it heals n nuckles over n strenthens the stem n makes the plant know it can support more so it ends up puting out more coz it knows it can hold more, thats been my experience with most strains anyway.. o and buy the way this rounds already over n dryed n cured for a month n half mate so the only thing you will be subin to see will be the dry cured nug shots tomoro when i get some batterys for my cam mate but your more than welcome to anyway n come along to view them anyway of corse n il be posting a new thread for the coletrain n casey n wifi when that starts up a bit more n keep a more detailed start to finish 1 so that would be worth subbin to for sure mate but yea thanks for the interest either way mate its a pleasure to have ya :)

C

critical

but plz dont take me the wrong way mate defo come n check the dry bud shots tomoro if ya want i was just lettin ya know that this round n threads eye candy apart from the nug shots tomora was done mate but your more than welcome to come here n talk still bro k? sweetas bro

catdaddy

catdaddy

yeah i know what you meant so no misunderstanding here. i will keep a look out for your next log as well.
ill check here tomorrow so bring that eye candy so we can all see.

C

critical

o lol sorry sweet sometimes i get abit unsure how people take me n vice versa when talkin online but glad we clear lol nice1 mate :)

cephalopoda

cephalopoda

awesome love all those shots. critical mass is one of my fav strains. you've got some FAT buds there!

C

critical

Nice results! How many plants did you have there in total?
thanks man! i crammed em in there bit tighter than usual this time but not sure its a good idea for me to tell the exact number...u know? thanks for admireing em tho :)

Latest posts

Top Bottom