A FEW SHOTS FROM CRITCAL'S LAST 1, CRITICAL MASS, SUPER SILVER HAZE, CHEESE, COLETRAIN :)

• Thread starter critical
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
xBUBBAx

xBUBBAx

looking good bud. I dont see many fans to move around the air in your room? How do you keep the room cool? What are your temps?

C

critical

looking good bud. I dont see many fans to move around the air in your room? How do you keep the room cool? What are your temps?

thanks m8! theres a oscilating fan on the floor, and 2 smaller 1s on low that get moved every couple days at mid height blowing through n above the ladys, and and 2 systemair lti rvk 150mm fans for in and out fans plugged into a tempreture n humidity regulater that averages out the temps n humidity in there ranging from 75f to 87f max in day and 59,9f min at night and humidity in day stays around low 40s and at night rises to low 60s,

so u think maybe i could improve getin a more closer optimum temperature n humidity range n give a better environment for em with some added fans then maybe yea bubba? i love the help every1 gives eachother at our community here! :)

C

critical

awesome love all those shots. critical mass is one of my fav strains. you've got some FAT buds there!
i forgot to say tho, shes changed now i think, unless there was a mixup at there H Q, as it was not nearly as vigerous and dense or as strong n as bublegumy, although did have a pleasent fruity aroma still, more citrusy this time tho,

i heard shantibaba went to resin seeds to help em create some new medical strains with equal cbd and thc content and they have done a medical critical mass now, and i think mr nice seeds has them as there critical mass now also as i grew em out from seed directly off of them this time, instead of get the original bublegumy critical mass in cuts off some1 i know like usual, and i saw something iv never seen before in a number of diferent critical mass grows, slight purple swirls here n there?! so i did some research n found out about the resin seeds project n checked theres, and it had slight purple swirls in a pic i found n was the same, not quite as dense and solid nugs or as big as the 1 im used to seein same as my 1's from this seed round with em..

wasnt happy, still made me feel all good inside, but the cuts of critical im used to is defo stronger and tasteyer and is a monster compaired to any of the phenos expressed this time with my new seeds i did, o well i think im guna stick to the coletrain n if it comes thru ok the wifi and the casey jones

xBUBBAx

xBUBBAx

I grew casey jones before... I liked it, I was sad I lost the rest of my seeds. I would like to get that one back for sho.

Yes I think the rooms environment is way more important than anything else. My room barely touches 80F and its getting warm outside... I might get mid 80-87 in the summer months like july... but thats it. I try to keep it around 75f. And the more air movement u have around the nugs the better. Because even if the room is warm, but the nug has air moving around it constantly, it keeps it from sitting in its own stagnant warm air. Think of it as taking a shower vs a bath. The air is constantly moving over the nugs versus letting them bath in their own filthy used up air. Air temps, air movement, and lighting are the trifecta equation of growing dank.

C

critical

I grew casey jones before... I liked it, I was sad I lost the rest of my seeds. I would like to get that one back for sho.

Yes I think the rooms environment is way more important than anything else. My room barely touches 80F and its getting warm outside... I might get mid 80-87 in the summer months like july... but thats it. I try to keep it around 75f. And the more air movement u have around the nugs the better. Because even if the room is warm, but the nug has air moving around it constantly, it keeps it from sitting in its own stagnant warm air. Think of it as taking a shower vs a bath. The air is constantly moving over the nugs versus letting them bath in their own filthy used up air. Air temps, air movement, and lighting are the trifecta equation of growing dank.

yea u know man, i have pretty good air flow through everything already as i go to the back end of the room behind everything n still can feel the breezes coming from all the fans but i thought the same as u that it was slightly to hot n should of been stayin more at the 75f mark instead of creeping up here n there, so u think 1 more small fan might do it then? or a bigger 1, or a small or big oscilating 1 to go above as well as the 1 i have below u think? thanks for addin some input bro n great thread u have yourself also, n yea i love casey jones n am really hoping that i get her and the wifi man that would make my day, no, my year infact! and many more to come, have u tried the coletrain also budy? its lovely, has a jasminey rosemery haze STANK goin on lol and tastes just the same with that trainwreck fruity creamy fuilyness there 2! thats also what il be runin next with them other 2 if i get them beautes :), thats the shot from this grow wer she is by herself against the tent all yellow leafed off wer i late harvested by a week to get a bit more indicary kick to her, take care now bro

xBUBBAx

xBUBBAx

havent tried the coletrain... maybe if u could exhaust some of the hot air out of the room.. that is why i like air sealed hoods for venting

C

critical

havent tried the coletrain... maybe if u could exhaust some of the hot air out of the room.. that is why i like air sealed hoods for venting
o ok how was u thinkin the best way to do that was then m8? i love improveing my grow room n i do every chance i can get with tips from people :)

B

Burned Haze

NicE run , I have been running CT for about a year and really enjoy her and her spiciness.

U like ur critical mass? I've always wanted to try her

C

critical

NicE run , I have been running CT for about a year and really enjoy her and her spiciness.

U like ur critical mass? I've always wanted to try her
thanks man! n yea i used to love me some critical mass but now she changed its mid grade instead of the top shelf stuff i used to get cuts of, that was bublegumy deliciousness, n a monster producer, maybe i just had a unlucky bag but mr nices critical mass i ordered directly off them this time did not impress or express that pheno in anyway? looks very much like the resin seeds critical mass now as iv never seen slight purple flicks here n there on her in many c m grows before in my life, and this time just like the resin seeds medicinal version that shantibaba went and created with them to have equal cbd/thc ratios to give an apperent better medical value, found this out and checked the resin seeds critical mass pics and what do u know, slight purple flicks here n there... it might be more medical, but it was NOT no wer near as strong and as bangin as before with the unbelivable growth n vigor, and rock solid bublegumy fruity huge nugs it used to have, if i was u mate id try and find some1 with the old original version,

as for the coletrain i tried this round, AMAZING, stinks of spicy fruity rosemary stank! n tastes just as good with a creamy but fuilyness to her too! BUT i will say i only had 1 female survivor outa 6 feminised seeds as i over watered n killed 2 in veg and 3 turned hermy on me? but the 1 that survived was superior to anythin i had in my room or what was around at the time and i went out n bout 3 more packs this time n nothin else it was that nice, hopein i just have good luck this run with it if not i should still atleast find this amazing pheno again to keep as a mother :) im hoping to get some other great strains in cuts off a good friend, so hopefully i should have a loada real good stuff at the end of next run no matter what :) thanks for checkin my thread out :)

xBUBBAx

xBUBBAx

Well since you dont have sealed hoods, you could just exhaust the hot air out of the room itself. A 6 inch can fan would do the trick, just cut a hole in your roof or wall and exhaust the hot air out into a different room or your attic. I exhaust hot air into my attic.

C

critical

Well since you dont have sealed hoods, you could just exhaust the hot air out of the room itself. A 6 inch can fan would do the trick, just cut a hole in your roof or wall and exhaust the hot air out into a different room or your attic. I exhaust hot air into my attic.
o ok i alredy have the system air lti rvk turbo fan 6 inch for my out fan connected to a nice size 150L rhino carbon filter, goin straight outside and another 1 of them fans for the in fan plus the others i stated, but your sayin get another 1 and make another out hole so i have 2 outfans plus the in fan n the rest yea m8??

xBUBBAx

xBUBBAx

O i didnt know you were already exhausting the room... Sounds like u are probably fine then... well then I would just suggest getting vented/sealed hoods and hook them up inline with your filter and exhaust fan. Other than that it looks like you are kicking ass! Are you growing in a bathroom?

C

critical

O i didnt know you were already exhausting the room... Sounds like u are probably fine then... well then I would just suggest getting vented/sealed hoods and hook them up inline with your filter and exhaust fan. Other than that it looks like you are kicking ass! Are you growing in a bathroom?
u got it bud its a wetroom n it seems to produce nice with the white tiles as reflective walls huh? i think i may have to invest in some hoods, i have 1 for the 1000w i have n that came with it but not for the 600s i use mate, are they expensive? thanks for the advice :)

xBUBBAx

xBUBBAx

hoods really arent too expensive, just depends on which one you get... Usually the grow store has good deals on used hoods.

jim jones

jim jones

Yooo broski dem budz are lookin henchus and sublime....kinda like my cumberlands lol

jim jones

jim jones

Yeh sweet as mate. Was looking thru me phone today and i still got some pics of tte critical we done, might av to post em up.

C

critical

after takeing some thought into the matter i think these strains all did perform marvelasly it was just down to the advanced nutrients that i used instead of my usual strict organic regime that the taste was not to the quality im used too.. so i take back anything negative i ever said about mr nice seeds strains as i have always rated them and as we can all see they perform spectacularly now looking back its just them damn A N that made it taste all chemicaly n nasty, it was all good yields n frost everywhere n potent still, but from now on its back too the strict organics n wana try the veganics when can get hands on the right stuff but oldtimer organics bloom have been doing me wonders since this last grow testin em on some good new autos out, good shit man :) just as good if not better erb than whats goin about around my ways of normal strains :) hopefully get some casey n colertrain to try it on next in a new thread, n pics of the autos to come in my best autos thread... :) some are practicly as big n budy as normal strains! n all are frosted to f###k! peace out farmers :)

Top Bottom