A few shots of my rooms growing in Beds with some new strains WIFI X SOUR D and...

• Thread starter JACKMAYOFFER
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
JACKMAYOFFER

JACKMAYOFFER

Playing with Fire Son...
Supporter
Some Gorilla Glue #4 really easy plant to grow great Hybrid vigor and smell is Sour with some Chocolate. .
IMG 20140216 202946

JACKMAYOFFER

JACKMAYOFFER

Playing with Fire Son...
Supporter
Jack I never ask any questions I simply read your posts...but I do have a question on calmag and OG's. How much do you use per gallon through veg and flower? Also what week do you cut it off? Thanks good luck with that new space!
Each strain is a little different but 3 to 5 ml in veg and taper down until week 6 where its cut..
@JACKMAYOFFER How's the rockwool beds stacking up against the coco beds?

How come your 4x8s are set at different tiers?

And when you flush for the last 2 weeks doesn't the plain water throw off the coco? Isn't it a bitch to replant in?

GR33N
Its Rockwool cubes not beds and I like coco over rockwool ..
Been wondering about that cut. Hoping to get it in my hands soon. Does it look like it will be a good performer? What does it smell like?
Its a good cut smell is like Sour dub and chem real sour with a little chocolate on the back side..

Quadchomes

Quadchomes

Yo Jack, I was shocked for a second! Is that PM?! WTF? That frost tripped me out.

With your "sealed room"style system, what do you think about venting the room at night to get the humidity and CO2 out?
Intakes would go through a Hepa filter.
Figured it would cut down on the dehumidifyer warming the room up at night.

PaperStreet

PaperStreet

That Gorilla Glu looks insane man people must freek out when they see that in the bag... Good Shyt!

2DogWalker

Got that gg4 looking amazing those nugs are almost to perfect to break up....

Great show bro
2dog

R

Ridge

Jack, my coco beds are doing great thanks to your tips. One question, our run off is about 700-750 ppm and out pH is 6.3-6.4 in weeks 1-3 of flowering and we're watering with 1300 ppm at 5.8 pH. Do those numbers sound about right? I was thinking we should up our feeding a bit, I'm seeing some minor deficiencies but mainly wondered if my runoff pH was good. White Fire #3 and banana og.

Venom818

Venom818

looking killler jack, always enjoy your threads thnx for sharing .

GR33NL3AF

GR33NL3AF

Jack, my coco beds are doing great thanks to your tips. One question, our run off is about 700-750 ppm and out pH is 6.3-6.4 in weeks 1-3 of flowering and we're watering with 1300 ppm at 5.8 pH. Do those numbers sound about right? I was thinking we should up our feeding a bit, I'm seeing some minor deficiencies but mainly wondered if my runoff pH was good. White Fire #3 and banana og.
I was getting the same pH from my runoff the entire run without issues....Was never able to hit 1300 ppms though...damn..

Reactions: rvd
JACKMAYOFFER

JACKMAYOFFER

Playing with Fire Son...
Supporter
Excuse me, that's what I meant...

Care to elaborate on the other 2 questions?

Thanks
each table is lower on one end for drainage.And as far as flush we have no issues re planting we leave almost all the roots it turns into nitrogen.
Yo Jack, I was shocked for a second! Is that PM?! WTF? That frost tripped me out.

With your "sealed room"style system, what do you think about venting the room at night to get the humidity and CO2 out?
Intakes would go through a Hepa filter.
Figured it would cut down on the dehumidifyer warming the room up at night.
Sure you could but there in no filter that will stop the smell in a room this size..
Time for @JACKMAYOFFER Seed Company...:cigar:
Obsoul33t and Myself got some big things coming soon Every one will have our strains in seed form...And myself and Archive have a bunch of crosses coming also...
You can bump your feed up it will help... just keep an eye on run off run off ph of 6.3 to 6.4 in coco is good..
Whoa...there's almost no visible green in those buds! Have you smoked any yet Jack??
Yes its a great Hybrid..
Jack - what type of PVC water screen filter are you using?
no filters..
seein this make me wonder how much frostier buds can get. do ya reckon we're about at the limit of potency n trichome production that's possible? not that i'm suggestin this is the most potent or frostier bud to date...but it's pretty extreme!

neverbreak
It's only going to get better well many big growers are growing for weight I'm growing for the best quality there is...

J

jenny4171

Are you using the same type of irrigation/mini-sprinkler system as Jack? If so, are you watering by hand with a good, full flow type of watering wand at least once per week? The reason I ask is that if your sprinkler system isn't providing good enough coverage your bed will develop dead spots, where the water isn't leaching the media below it properly. The small circles of water that come out of the sprinklers will quickly leach, giving a low runoff. However, when you do a hand water and water every square inch of the bed you will release the salts trapped in these dead spots, and it's not uncommon to suddenly see a spike in ppm runoff, which is a good indication that this is what's causing the problem. At 1300ppm it's hard to imagine that your plants would be deficient in anything, with the possible exception of cal mag. However, if you do water by hand or are getting proper coverage from your irrigation system then you may just have one of those really hungry strains.

Top Bottom