A few shots of my rooms growing in Beds with some new strains WIFI X SOUR D and...

• Thread starter JACKMAYOFFER
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Qbanbiz

Qbanbiz

Thanks Jack! Even though I feed everyday, I have noticed that the amount of runoff is less this run (about 10%). It seems the girls are drinking more and the coco is drying out more. The only day that i get gnarly runoff (20-30%) is when i hand-water TEA once a week. First mistake....I failed to realize that every run is different and i should've been watering more. Second mistake....I only use drip clean in the res about 2 times per month. I will correct this. Thanks for your help brotha.

A

AlbinoRhino

Thanks Jack! Even though I feed everyday, I have noticed that the amount of runoff is less this run (about 10%). It seems the girls are drinking more and the coco is drying out more. The only day that i get gnarly runoff (20-30%) is when i hand-water TEA once a week. First mistake....I failed to realize that every run is different and i should've been watering more. Second mistake....I only use drip clean in the res about 2 times per month. I will correct this. Thanks for your help brotha.

I just want to say thanks alot Jack
You've helped me more then you'll ever know!
I'll buy sizzler anytime
Double Malibu Baby

eyeball

eyeball

Hey Jack... which Biowar pack are you using..
Thanks great post..
Eyeball. .

Frostynugman

Frostynugman

I have tried the wifi #43 along with a lot of the other archive crosses. Masterful work bro. Your generosity in teaching and your work ethic are a great example for the community. You are a legend in my book and thanks for letting us take a peek at how a master does it.
Where did you grab those?

Quadchomes

Quadchomes

Yo Jack, have a setup based almost all off reading your posts. OG, 30x epap (38"above at 1150w) light room 10 tons AC, sealed room with slight vacuum to keep the smell in the right places, room gets vented at night, no dehumidifier, 8gal UC setup (air pumps in room). Running natural gas CO2 1100ppm, RH 45-82%, 84-91F, nuits (H&G) reached 2.3EC (manual top off, EC was exactly the same next day, so they drank 50 gallons of it). Beginning week 2 noticed some yellowing, some girls more than others, by mid week turned CO2 off, nuits 1.2EC and temps to 83-85, ePaps to 850w. CO2 PPMs went down to 100ppm because of seal, so had to turn burner on again to 450ppm. Have all the usual "CO2 mystery complaints" leaves look exactly like nuit burn. Been reading about ethylene poisoning and oxygen depletion of sealed room by burners. Would love to hear your wisdom on this!

Thanks for all the knowledge!

cc503

cc503

Sounds like over feeding and not having enough run off every watering. Adding drip clean in the middle of flower can cause some big problems. It's one of those things you should use all the time but not in the middle of flowers if you have not used it. I watch my run off like a hawk.
Hey awesome pictures and thread. I was curious if you could elaborate on this... I've been running slf100 through flower every third watering with just water thinking that I was preventing salt buildups but you're saying that causes problems? And I've also been running cal mag all the way through flower up I till flush but you cut your cal mag at a certain week in flower? Thanks

oscar169

oscar169

Farming 🌱
Supporter
@Quadchomes If you are burning propane for co2 i would stop I would not us propane for co2 I have had and seen so many rooms get fucked from bad burners or propane leaks.
What about the Natural gas??

rowzzz

rowzzz

Awesome thead Jack, congrats for your trophies!

Im thinking about to get some archive gear, I was looking for some info about the race fuel and hows does she taste.
I will really apreciate if u can give a short smoke reports about she.

F

Fastball22

Great work jack..
Hoping you can help me out here..
Every time I transfer from the veg room into flower room I run into wilting and yellowing for about a week or more ..
In veg they are in 3 inch rockwool with 600w mh..
Then transfered into coco bed using the gavita at 600w..
5.8 ph 850 ppm temp 81 humidity 70 percent..
All I can think of is that the gavita tough on them while in veg..
Do you use gavita during veg??

GR33NL3AF

GR33NL3AF

Great work jack..
Hoping you can help me out here..
Every time I transfer from the veg room into flower room I run into wilting and yellowing for about a week or more ..
In veg they are in 3 inch rockwool with 600w mh..
Then transfered into coco bed using the gavita at 600w..
5.8 ph 850 ppm temp 81 humidity 70 percent..
All I can think of is that the gavita tough on them while in veg..
Do you use gavita during veg??
Light intensity and even more so, what is your humidity?

Billyboat

Billyboat

@JACKMAYOFFER what brand of irrigation system are you using that works via iphone, saw in your IG post and was wondering.

Top Bottom