A Forum Breeding Project (in more than 5 words)

• Thread starter Grownsince95
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
BudGoodman

BudGoodman

Supporter
But mothers?
Screenshot 20201212 2033292

I still think they look like seedlings.

MHippie

MHippie

Supporter
And then a few weeks to dry and cold process. So want to mail out by Valentines Day ❤🌱

Yay! Valentines Day... for the love of the grow..! But right now it feels like groundhog day... :)))) So bright and shiny... and CLEAN!

growsince79

growsince79

So the only deciding factor on whether or not to breed that matters is sex... I remember those days.
The deciding factor for me is genetics. I picked the best females and bred to my (tested male) frozen pollen. Now I just flipped the new seedlings two weeks from sprout. I'll use the best new male to breed a clone of the aunt. The new seeds will be 3/4F x 1/4M. If the new females are no good, then I throw the new seeds to the chickens and start over. If the new females are awesome, then I still have hundreds of tested winner seeds. And hundres more 3/4F untested seeds. Its all fun and sometimes you get a winner.

One drop

One drop

Bush Doctor
Supporter
15/12 /20 well I’ve had to pull the pin on the HSC Very Cherry 🍒 part of the project sorry guys n gals 3 out of 4 plants Lady Boi last plant hasn’t shown but I’m not keeping them around no need for hemi rubbish in my breeding stock ... it’s down to my Loctite Chocolate Tai male to be daddy to all the mothers . A little bummed but its going to bean like that then the chooks will get there greens for today ..... Od .

growsince79

growsince79

15/12 /20 well I’ve had to pull the pin on the HSC Very Cherry 🍒 part of the project sorry guys n gals 3 out of 4 plants Lady Boi last plant hasn’t shown but I’m not keeping them around no need for hemi rubbish in my breeding stock ... it’s down to my Loctite Chocolate Tai male to be daddy to all the mothers . A little bummed but its going to bean like that then the chooks will get there greens for today ..... Od .
My chooks dont like weed, only seeds. They love the careless weed though.

growsince79

growsince79

Its all good man. My last experiment was a fail too. This next one might be the bomb though. And if its not, I have lots of other stuff on the waiting list.

One drop

One drop

Bush Doctor
Supporter
Its all good man. My last experiment was a fail too. This next one might be the bomb though. And if its not, I have lots of other stuff on the waiting list.
Yep me to don’t want to pass on any bad seed to anyone ever I’m to anal retentive for that type of game plus I don’t my name to OD hemi chucked no do we ....... 😏

growsince79

growsince79

Yep me to don’t want to pass on any bad seed to anyone ever I’m to anal retentive for that type of game plus I don’t my name to OD hemi chucked no do we ....... 😏
I'm about to try growing landrace Colombian which will probably be herms and hopefully a decent female. Its dumb, but I'm gonna try anyways. If I do get a good one I will make seeds. I'm still looking for the right 100% indica male.

Top Bottom