A Forum Breeding Project (in more than 5 words)

• Thread starter Grownsince95
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Dino70

Dino70

I just watch random stuff and what my daughter tells me about. I take YouTube with a grain of salt.
The music for me
I am going to assume that the back cross in this case was an attempt to get closer to the girl scout cookies parents and I think it was successful enough IDK. Can't wait to smoke it. Its got some of the mint like the gsc but heavy black pepper right now mixed with a lime fruitiness mostly
Is that what's in the pic

Grownsince95

Grownsince95

❤🌱❤🤘😁✌
Supporter
GSC grows dense buds on a flimsy structure too and these girls are exactly that so...? Time will tell 👍
20201128 194353

Dino70

Dino70

I am going to assume that the back cross in this case was an attempt to get closer to the girl scout cookies parents and I think it was successful enough IDK. Can't wait to smoke it. Its got some of the mint like the gsc but heavy black pepper right now mixed with a lime fruitiness mostly
I seen someone talking about GSC and that's one of the strains that I was working with a month ago and jyst wanted to know where they breeding with and if so what you think of it my opinion is maybe it's my cut but so close of node spaces and just wondering if it would be something that could be opened up on . and was it male or female.

Grownsince95

Grownsince95

❤🌱❤🤘😁✌
Supporter
Girl Scout Cookies 🍪 (GSC) is that correct? What’s the THC%?
Yes. I'm not gonna get it tested... and I never pay attention to the hype so...Google is your friend on that one. 👍

TinkTHC

TinkTHC

Yes. I'm not gonna get it tested... and I never pay attention to the hype so...Google is your friend on that one. 👍
What does the seed company rate it? Where do you go to get it tested? I haven’t looked into that detail yet. Google is not to be completely trusted🤣LOL! That bitch doesn’t tell all the FACTS!!!

Grownsince95

Grownsince95

❤🌱❤🤘😁✌
Supporter
What does the seed company rate it? Where do you go to get it tested? I haven’t looked into that detail yet. Google is not to be completely trusted🤣LOL! That bitch doesn’t tell all the FACTS!!!

Dino70

Dino70

See right now I just stumbled across something that been in the works for a bit for me I like the GSC finish cured floor in the he jars but all my GSC have had stems that when bent they snap and brack in the spacing is absolutely insane and the clone department has a hella of time stem to us very woody so I'm thinking trying a few things and those just to mess with also has any one here use a GSC male curious to know what he looks like

TinkTHC

TinkTHC

Grownsince95

Grownsince95

❤🌱❤🤘😁✌
Supporter
See right now I just stumbled across something that been in the works for a bit for me I like the GSC finish cured floor in the he jars but all my GSC have had stems that when bent they snap and brack in the spacing is absolutely insane and the clone department has a hella of time stem to us very woody so I'm thinking trying a few things and those just to mess with also has any one here use a GSC male curious to know what he looks like
Dude...this is exactly what we're trying to do!...Turning a lower yeilder like the sherb into a super plant. Who knows 🤷‍♂️...stick around lol

Dino70

Dino70

Dino70

Dino70

Dude...this is exactly what we're trying to do!...Turning a lower yeilder like the sherb into a super plant. Who knows 🤷‍♂️...stick around lol
Ok when talking I don't like sherbet I'm not eating ice cream I'm a cookie monster that it

Dino70

Dino70

Ok when talking I don't like sherbet I'm not eating ice cream I'm a cookie monster that it
I've got a pure Afghan from some country over Morocco took 37 days by camel I think to get to me at that time seeds where insane and I got 17seeds and every one popped even the last one in the tube I'm going to put the GSC into her either way but only male on one side and a few other Indica dominant strains to mess around with GSC abit.

Top Bottom