A Forum Breeding Project (in more than 5 words)

• Thread starter Grownsince95
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Grownsince95

Grownsince95

❤🌱❤🤘😁✌
Supporter
Dad is really kicking the pollen sacs in to gear already 👍
20201128 183034

Dino70

Dino70

See the thing is all my grow are indoors so can have a finished corp every 2 weeks so the hunting part takes time with trials and errors but you don't need the thousand plant grow to search for what you want it just means a sh@t ton of work and good diary writing lol yeah right Dino write stuff downhave 2 weeks
that's only 5 flower rooms.Once you figure out what your look for then getting it stable is the easy part lol so seeds come out like clones lol if you can get to that.then you have it made my thing about this is yes someone eles made these Genetics long before me and I used theres genes to start with and make up something that nobody eles has in the world by rights do you have to mention them and what happens if you forgot where it came from.i have one strain Im scared to use it I have know idea the name and it's very strees hardy I did everything with it to herm it. And it did on one run when night temps going crazy low 54°and lights cycle was all over when it did herm there was only 9seeds in. I think 4 plants was the count can't remember the count you know I read all comments good and nots so Good it gives me the drive.to keep going all I can keep them coming it is nice to have feed back I know this is a lot to comprehend it's I like sharing knowledge to but I'm here to learn and teach. Same I know there's a lot good growers out that could grow some dank weed I'm here to breed that's it breeders lab best place to share and learn.anyways lesson 2 will be 900am Pacific time lol Dino

Dino70

Dino70

True! I’m on this thread for fun and learning...but I would be willing to help you with your endeavor too🙂!!
I would love to be able to have ask for about the labs it's not knowing I've called what I was trying to say to get to my next level is the lab testing and if anybody they have to be in Canada if they have.ever tested there I don't know creation and if they did what was results it's bad enough with the notice on this one.plus everything eles emails and what nots who works the Feild lol I just thought some would have done testing on something that's all

Dino70

Dino70

I would love to be able to have ask for about the labs it's not knowing I've called what I was trying to say to get to my next level is the lab testing and if anybody they have to be in Canada if they have.ever tested there I don't know creation and if they did what was results it's bad enough with the notice on this one.plus everything eles emails and what nots who works the Feild lol I just thought some would have done testing on something that's all

Dino70

Dino70

I've just figured out this site out in the last few weeks and some message I don't really know who there for and sometimes I take it wrong way sorry I find with the people that created alot of these strain don't really want to share Vidal info and I'm not get a PhD in grow a bud it's easy to grow a bud that's the fun part about grown ask home many a/c units I went threw last summer and wall fans sometimes you just ask and some knows just a little more than you and they slip it out 90% is try try try again but the cups in July I think and I'm only half way done so we have to seed this up lol....

Grownsince95

Grownsince95

❤🌱❤🤘😁✌
Supporter
I've just figured out this site out in the last few weeks and some message I don't really know who there for and sometimes I take it wrong way sorry I find with the people that created alot of these strain don't really want to share Vidal info and I'm not get a PhD in grow a bud it's easy to grow a bud that's the fun part about grown ask home many a/c units I went threw last summer and wall fans sometimes you just ask and some knows just a little more than you and they slip it out 90% is try try try again but the cups in July I think and I'm only half way done so we have to seed this up lol....
Thanks for sharing man! We are all here to learn and grow hopefully...where ya from? 🌎

Dino70

Dino70

Thanks for sharing man! We are all here to learn and grow hopefully...where ya from? 🌎
Well Canada

Dino70

Dino70

So your curious....got it! Idea challenge the Nelk boys....LOL! Just 🙃 joking!
See
I haven’t been knowing what’s going on now for a minute but I’ve been smoking a lot
What can't work and smoke at same time ...you might have to fi d a new crew jking...

Dino70

Dino70

So many amazing Canadian peeps here! 🇨🇦🌱
Awhile back I meet someone on here and he's only few hours from me and we chat all the time like we been friends.for years and I have to say this I'm on a cell phone with this site and key pad takes up half the site and the message takes up the other half and my typing is brutal I know that and sometimes my message.us in someone else's spot and it's like dam but I hope it's not to hard to understand my apologies

Top Bottom