A Forum Breeding Project (in more than 5 words)

• Thread starter Grownsince95
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
SacredTreeOrganicFarms

SacredTreeOrganicFarms

Sacred Tree Organic Farms
Supporter
New ladies! Someone send me some pollen! Or I’ll send a clone for you to grow and we can split the seeds!

E5026F7E 7B6B 429F BA41 FACE61B9C824
MHippie

MHippie

Supporter
If clones, I've flipped 'em that small.
The reason I asked is... If seedlings, how does anyone know if worth breeding?

Speaking of clones... I've grown spoiled with my aero cloner. I REALLY like 6 to 8 inch ones now and then flipping at the end of the first week. Kind of let them get really good root systems on them before I move them to dirt. Seems to make a lot of positive difference.

BudGoodman

BudGoodman

Supporter
Yeah... I dont get the pollen call this early though. I wanna smoke it before I invest a lot of time in it for sure. I have a Chemdog #4 male... putting it on my diary.
Yeah... I'm still holding some males too... But I'd want to grow them out as well before deciding to breed with them... And females I'd want to run the clones a few times first.

Exception would be an open pollination to preserve something, I suppose.

MHippie

MHippie

Supporter
Yeah... I'm still holding some males too... But I'd want to grow them out as well before deciding to breed with them... And females I'd want to run the clones a few times first.

Exception would be an open pollination to preserve something, I suppose.

My situation with that strain is all about preservation. I'm putting them together and then going on a hunt. The F2 part of that one is something I'm looking forward to. So I've got a couple cycles ahead of me. But I'm also crossing it on 5 or 6 other strains just to see what pops out.

slater69

slater69

Edit: after looking around I think I got all the info I need... good luck

Last edited:

Latest posts

Top Bottom