A friend is telling me this is bad

• Thread starter geralds
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
dire wolf

dire wolf

Still going with your friend is wacked , regardless of his pics ....
Your plant looks healthy as hell judging from that root system , yea , it needs more space , obviously

Mospeada

Mospeada

My roots were bound by week eight in five gallon pots. The plants still look healthy and the buds are big and healthy...still could have gotten more out of them if the roots had more space to grow. I go humics and fulvics which the plants love but I don't have white roots.

IMG 20200427 161647
Growing_Garbage

Growing_Garbage

Good for the gram, bad for the plant. But you must be on your watering cause you kept em pearly white. I don't use air pots but do use fabric pots, with small more frequent waterings. Coco has tons of potential the more you can water it. I still use plastic until final transplant for flower though.

geralds

geralds

I have a shit ton of humid acid from full power. I friend have me 2 huge bottles I just don’t really know what it’s for or when to use it

Dirtbag

Dirtbag

Supporter
Roots look great, but your friend is half right in that you get more feeder roots and a denser root ball using fabric or smart pots. But there is nothing wrong with yours either.

Mospeada

Mospeada

I wasn't joking when I said I was upgrading to 240l pots. Tempted to just use one pot for one plant to grow a genuine tree indoors.

IMG 20200505 150647
Top Bottom