A Gem in Every Pack

• Thread starter convex
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
convex

convex

... and now for something completely different ~

Here is an S1 of my CBi Black from a coloidal reversal.

Solid gene pool, no signs of hermies and is every bit the same as the original in smell, pheno and colouring (she is just starting to turn mauve).

CBiS1
B

bobpeto

Right on man!! your plants look great!!

I was thinking about trying some Reef gear again, I got a couple different strains before but had a shit germ rate. The one that really kinda sucked was not geting the petrolia head stash to pop, Ive been dying to try that one for years.

I think maybe I'll try the petrolia head again, your results have inspired me.

Keep up the good work man!!

Bob

M

MichaelFranti

And we can't forget Willie Nelson

i remeber that pic from rmseeds website, was it not the pic under the description of willy nelson, if not that pic, it was a pic just like it i believe

L

-LeToni

Hi guys.
Imade my order from the last days on rm website
I order
10 of william nelson ( most of all males and poor rated of germ)
10 of romulan ( no complains )
5 g-sus ( dont receive this strain it was changed for cbi and gets 4 males and only 1fem )

i try to contact this guys but never receive and answer and now rm is sayng he select between customers to reemplace

I want to say marihuana is a great source of medical uses for me and my partner.

I know now that my order comes from nl

R

Reeferman

LEtoni I think there is a language barrier what I said is if you got shitty gern rates to mail me proof order and I would take care of you I did not say I would select between customers to honor mate Chill I still have not opened a new Po box I will launch a new thread when I do I ask that you will send me the return letter with your address already on it ready for me to send though ok .
Reef

nurlord

nurlord

Man I wish I hadn't been so busy lately. I'd really have liked to have been able to chip in on some of the more interesting threads around here.

I will say that I've been a Reeferman Seeds Fan since he was Praire Fire and when I bought my first RMS product I said wow this guy's shit is better than Praire Fire and then someone told me they were the same person.

I can honestly say that Reef has stock that no one talks about that is as good as what others call their elite strains. Cherry Haze which I no longer have was better loved than Sour Diesel IBL which everyone around here agrees is awesome too.

I once grew a single Kings Kross seed on 12/12 only watering it with whatever solution I was using in my hydro reservoir and then cut it down at 7 weeks and oven dried it in a couple hours because I had a party to go to and I wanted something to smoke. I nearly killed an entire house passing around blunts of the KK.

I've grown the original Love Potion for many years after Reef sent me a free pack for no real reason what so over. Lovely plant lovely smell. Awesome potency. Again people from Canda to the UK were amazed at the quality.

Viper is as unique smelling and tasting a plant as I've come across in 20 years of smoking with a very very good yield.

Willie Nelson tasted like a fine salad of Asian herbs and spices and yielded monstrous buds.

I dare you to leave a bud of Pink Kush around a smoker and I guarntee you the person will pick up the bud and marvel at what they're looking at. Shining, shimmering kush buds.(I really need someone to cross that with Neville's Haze, I really do).

This is to just name a few I could go on and on.

I've grown tons of his genetics and in dozens of packs purchasred the only real dud was Bohdi Sativa which many others grew great examples of.

I constantly grow a variety of strains and Reef's work has never trailed anyone's elites in quality and definately not in uniqueness.

I don't say any of this to down play any issues anyone might have had. I had fairly low germ rates on the Cherry Haze and a few others I bought at the same time but that being said there is a gem in every pack and very few plants are anything less than grade A cannabis, and that is what I think is lost in an industry where so many similar types of plants are available, and until you grow the work of a truely elite breeder you're never really going to know what you're missing.

I'm a working class dude myself and I know the value of the dollar. I would not blow smoke up anyone's ass in that regard. Convex's thread here is the truth.

Keep fighting the good fight Reef. Hopefully all these bridges can be mended because I do believe people are missing out on the best thing smoking.

A

azmatis

great post,
love that first pic, reef has some great genetics
much respect to you both
azmatis

R

RamboStyle

that shit looks sweet, gotta start with som of Reef's beans. keep my fingers crossed & i'l get a keeper like yours

F

femalerocks

beautiful pix and plants you have! i dont agree about a gem in every pack, i had very bad luck trying to find a keeper out of a pack of hashplant. if his genetics were cheaper i would try him out again. alot of people have had great reviews about his stock and i was hoping for the same.

convex

convex

I ran cuts for a while then selfed her with coloidal.
The latest pic is of S1 from that experiment.

E

Easyrasta

bump,.bump ..........bump
just love your pics of reefs stuff
peace bro,
Ez

Latest posts

Top Bottom