A great skunk strain with the stink

• Thread starter Chester13
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Peat_Phreak

Peat_Phreak

Look for Swamp Boys Triangle Kush Skunk (TK Skunk). They are using Duke Diamond's skunk lines while he sits in prison. Now, this isn't straight Roadkill Skunk from the 90s, so zip your pants up and calm down already.

But I'm telling you, if you want some modern skunk that doesn't suck, look into Swamp Boys gear. A buddy of mine grows Swamp Boys a lot. They make some loud shit that will mess you up!

MIGrampaUSA

MIGrampaUSA

I was just wondering if anybody has a more refined super skunk than sensi.
Big, frosty, Citrussy (whatever) .
Early skunk is a cross between Early Pearl and Skunk #1 is more of a fruity/floral taste without much skunkiness. Sensi Seeds has their version of this but so do other seed banks. Its an earlier finisher than super skunk (up to 2 weeks sooner). If this is the taste you're looking for you might like it. To my knowledge, its only available in feminized seeds although its entirely possible someone has it in regs. (If that's what you're looking for.)

MIGrampaUSA

MIGrampaUSA

Look for Swamp Boys Triangle Kush Skunk (TK Skunk). They are using Duke Diamond's skunk lines while he sits in prison. Now, this isn't straight Roadkill Skunk from the 90s, so zip your pants up and calm down already.

But I'm telling you, if you want some modern skunk that doesn't suck, look into Swamp Boys gear. A buddy of mine grows Swamp Boys a lot. They make some loud shit that will mess you up!

Personally, this TK skunk sounds more like what I want my skunk weed to taste like.

Backyard_Boogie

Backyard_Boogie

I looked everywhere on google for the TK Skunk however all I am seeing is a bunch of newer crosses with TK and GMO. Did they stop running the pure TK Skunk? Only crosses I see

Bib4tuna

Bib4tuna

As far as anyone can tell, the old skunk is gone. Nothing today compares to the skunk of the 90s. It's all fruity and citrusy. The skunk we remember (often called roadkill) that stunk as bad (good) as burnt rubber and needed to be double and ripple bagged, is gone. Sadly.

I hope one day it turns up out if some old hippies garden. But for now, its lost.☹
I remember the skunk from the 90s,great stuff. Lol,the good old days! Also remember chocolate Thai,yummy!

Bib4tuna

Bib4tuna

Hey b , do you think sensi skunk or sensi super skunk is decent in seed form anymore from the sensi seedbank ?
I thinks so. Back in day I ordered so many strains from all those seed bank. If you ever seen the big book of buds,I pretty much had every strain from those books. I paid for set up seeds & my buddy grew all the strains since my mother was paranoid about me growing. I did grow a few outdoor but sense skunk was good in my opinion. Also hash plant was really good too.

weed420420420420420

weed420420420420420

whose super skunk is that in POTM I wonder. Is that a good ol sensi super skunk?
could definitely smoke some of that one I reckon.

dire wolf

dire wolf

I thinks so. Back in day I ordered so many strains from all those seed bank. If you ever seen the big book of buds,I pretty much had every strain from those books. I paid for set up seeds & my buddy grew all the strains since my mother was paranoid about me growing. I did grow a few outdoor but sense skunk was good in my opinion. Also hash plant was really good too.
yea me too , he sensi catalogue was my bible

Peat_Phreak

Peat_Phreak

I looked everywhere on google for the TK Skunk however all I am seeing is a bunch of newer crosses with TK and GMO. Did they stop running the pure TK Skunk? Only crosses I see

My buddy kept clones. Unfortunately, Swamp Boys discontinues their strains even if they are awesome. They are still pretty small and operate in an illegal state. It would be nice if they turned some of their former bangers into Fems rather than make a new line every run. Because they breed some super dank shit that flies under the radar. Watch for crosses that contain their Nigerian strain. Very potent stuff.

Edinburgh

Edinburgh

I can get you some non feminized old school skunk beans from my cuz in Maine, has been growing it since early 80s, I would not even think about running indoors as you can smell it on the breeze a long way off, nugs are super sticky and if you squeeze one a little drop of oil will come out, this is the stuff that came out in early 80s and has been running since, I don't like it makes me paranoid and he has to cull the males but will sacrifice a female for next year's run.

Rootbound

Rootbound

Supporter

I had a couple friends that bough tmultiple packs from duke diamonds skunk lines and never found anything close to skunk.

nashobaTHC

nashobaTHC

Consider Skunk XL (fem) from royal queen seeds. Extremely skunky, sticky, Stoney, and best of all early finisher in mid-late September in northern Massachusetts. Bought from attitude seeds but could probably be found elsewhere. Grew three years in a row (2018-2020) with same flower time and effects…very stable genetics.

Garbage_bear

Garbage_bear

I can get you some non feminized old school skunk beans from my cuz in Maine, has been growing it since early 80s, I would not even think about running indoors as you can smell it on the breeze a long way off, nugs are super sticky and if you squeeze one a little drop of oil will come out, this is the stuff that came out in early 80s and has been running since, I don't like it makes me paranoid and he has to cull the males but will sacrifice a female for next year's run.
I sent you a PM

Peat_Phreak

Peat_Phreak

I had a couple friends that bough tmultiple packs from duke diamonds skunk lines and never found anything close to skunk.
His skunk line impressed the Emerald Cup in 2017. He didn't win, but fared well. It's possible your friends got scammed. It's definitely skunk bud. The TK Skunk from Swamp Boys is a nice blend of dank and skunk, but not RKS level skunky.

Bib4tuna

Bib4tuna

Consider Skunk XL (fem) from royal queen seeds. Extremely skunky, sticky, Stoney, and best of all early finisher in mid-late September in northern Massachusetts. Bought from attitude seeds but could probably be found elsewhere. Grew three years in a row (2018-2020) with same flower time and effects…very stable genetics.
That’s sounds like a good outdoor strain for my area.

Rootbound

Rootbound

Supporter
His skunk line impressed the Emerald Cup in 2017. He didn't win, but fared well. It's possible your friends got scammed. It's definitely skunk bud. The TK Skunk from Swamp Boys is a nice blend of dank and skunk, but not RKS level skunky.
My buddys bought the packs from him in person at the cup. There was nothing in the packs comparable or even close to the jar he was showing off at the time.

Latest posts

Top Bottom