A Knock on the door at Midnight

• Thread starter DeRail
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
DeRail

DeRail

So I am sitting in the living room last night Trimming about 3 lb of wet product when the Dogs start going nuts I open the door to find 3 police officers standing there My future Ex-Wife Alcoholic called them earlier that day trying to claim some BS charges after i told her it was over and i wanted a Divorce. The officers asked if she was here i told them no she has been on a binge for 9 days . then the big question Can we take a look I stated right then that i was prop 215 medical they told me they didn't care and i realty didn't at the moment either lol . they came in to see the product and my spinpro Automatic sitting right there on the table they did a look around even went into my Room then came back out and we talked and i explained the situation then the one officer asked me if i could show the rookie my room i agreed and we all went in the room together i wish i had my phone and a recorder as the officer bent over to smell a small nurf football size bud they told me it was one of the nicest setup they have seen and asked if i did it myself lol. we sat in there and they asked some names of the different strains as he would smell them then the rookie breaks out his Cell phone and asked permission to take pics i agreed we sat there almost 15 minutes just talking they said it looked like i was very good at growing and complemented me on it then they left. one said on the way out "i think i have the munchies" I Just had to share this with you all .

motherlode

motherlode

@Rolln_J
Supporter
man glad it had a better ending then begining - lol

D

desertmedgrower

I had one of those knocks the other day, but refused to let them in... I would of liked to have met some nice cops like that too.. but had too weird of a feeling about these guys. Thanks for the story though, you lucky bastard ;)

MitchyNugz

MitchyNugz

Damnnnnn thats a awesome lil story shows some cops aren't pricks(some)lol.....glad to hear it all worked out with you funny how interested they were in the strains and stuff....Looked out my apt window(small building) the other day and 3 cruisers were out front so i looked out my peep hole to see 3 cops standing outside my door my heart was pounding but turned out to be a domestic right across the hall:sweating!:banana1sv6:

jasongood31

jasongood31

I have been hearing alot of stories like this one! My boy just got pulled over with around a half elbow of hash.... the cop did not know the legalities of the hash, asked his partner and partner said " I usualy make the dump it out and tell them to get out of here" they convey for a while come back to my and arrest him for FTA warrants and the soft ball sized hash ball just disapears!!!! without a trace lol......keep in mind this is in south Orange county and he is a 22yo mexican kid that looks 17 lol....

Venom818

Venom818

Glad they didnt fuck with you.

I was doing some security for extra money like 5 years ago my car got a flat in the alley. Cops came pulled guns on me and my boy trying to help me checked my car at the time i had jorge cervantes book with me and the fuckin cop wanted to take my book for research purposes.I was like come on man its not illegal to posses that book.So instead he had his rookie partner write down the name of the book.

K

kes5480

Dude, you are one lucky MOFO... would of loved 2 see or even hear that visit..haha.

i dont kno about anyone else but i would of never answered the door w all that bud out...just me..ur much braver than me i guess...lol
peace

L

LikemindS

LOL... Good story bro. I been hearing more and more of those lately. One reason or another brings the Pigs to a place, they see the paper work and hear the facts and tell everybody to have a good night. I just hope it goes that smoothly for Everyone. Not all Cops are pricks, just most of them... and it only takes most of them...

DeRail

DeRail

i offered to show my papers and caregiver Rx's they didnt want to see them this is my last run till fall i told them i was tearing down for the summer but the didn't see the back yard;)

fatboi79

fatboi79

Mannnnnnn i would have shitted bricks!! I woulda been shakin like a fucken leaf, stuttering and shit..LOL!!!!

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

That's tight i guess all cops aint Dick Heads juss 99.9% of them.. Ur a lucky guy.. Great story.

TrichromeFan

TrichromeFan

DeRail,
you're one lucky mother fucker! Shit, after all that, I woulda' offered em a sack for the road.:D

If you don't mind me asking, what general area was that in?

I have a buddy who had a couple of cops show up at his pad looking for one of his old room mates. They insisted on bum rushing in and searching, finding his pee-wee closet grow. I think he might have had a 400 at most. The one rookie cop was all excited about a bust, and the older cop told him "Forget about what you saw. We gotta go." And that was that.

-TF

DeRail

DeRail

near the bottom over the central valley only a 2K set up then the mom tent nothing big dazzeled by the xgc-1e and bluelab gardian Co2 ducting and filters and fans

T

TreFarmer

Great story!! Cajones bruh! I think you handled yourself with class.
Had roughly the same incident the other day. They got a call from some people I confronted peeping my outdoor, (my short fuze I guess)he just checked my papers and left.
But this got me thinking, what about watercooler talk at the local donut mart? I'm sure those guys would practice their deceitful coppery on each other too. I mean the well meaning rookie mentions the cool guy at 1234 Phat Cola Dr. and the dickhead rogue comes with his posse. Not trying to rain on the good vibes. Just got me thinkin'.
Side note... got stopped in Oaktown intnl, after a two week trim session. I had a jar of some chronic Sour D and 21 G of nitrile hash. I smelled so bad the TSA just told the Xray guy to look at this one close. We proceeded to checkpoint charlie, where he promptly finds the oz+/- and the hash. Calls over Sheriff who just looks at recommend and says a state card would avoid issues, have a nice day! Very courtiously puts my meds back in jar and zips up my bag. Fast forward two weeks second batch trimmed up. Headed out again a new deputy is in charge but the other officer was their too, so I stuck up a conversation stating I got renewed, abd how had his holiday vacation been. Not wanting to be rude he acted like he remembered me checked the new date, and asked how much I had, about oz+/-. The other deputy calls over two others who were laughing their ass off seems you could smell me when the auto doors opened..lol. they all gathered around smelled and one remarked "maybe we should go in the back and test to make sure its real." I said oh believe me its real:) smiles all around... recommended I start vaccing or getting better jars cause if I'm headed to a state that isn't so cool I could end up in trouble. Oakland airport rocks! Oh and by the way, the only real question they had for TSA is "did he have it hidden?" Which I just had it in a sock to protect it. He said no luckily, he could have considered that hidden I guess. Hopped my flight and headed out. Great times:cool0041:

D

Darkstar

Glad it worked out.
Sorry to hear you're dealing with an Alcoholic, I know from experience how exasperating this can be, best of luck.

GhostFace

GhostFace

you let a rookie cop take pics of your grow room.? id be a bit sketch now and id be thinking when the dea is coming back. next time why dont you spark one up and ask them to take a few hitts ;)

GreenThumbBill

GreenThumbBill

Cool story. But, since pigs are pigs, I really hope that's truly the end of the story for you. My paranoid ass would be hoping they didn't come back in a couple weeks with a warrant, or, ski masks on.

Growster

Growster

Very cool! I'm glad it turned out for the better rather than the worst!

Latest posts

Top Bottom