A little help from my friends? Mag def??

• Thread starter Gleny88
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Gleny88

Gleny88

I have access to a lot of commercial gardens here in Colorado. And a lot of them are switching.... I’m curious to see what happens with this. Yeah... this will be my first rodeo with LeD so I’m not going to be counting chickens... but I have been growing indoor for 20 years so I’m hoping it can get there in a couple cycles. Or I’ll just cry.I have been scared uo until now to use online forums. I really like it as it’s cool to post pictures and get collective thoughts. Man times are changing. I’m going to check out your journal man you got some skills for sure! You got me excited to start LED!

Gleny88

Gleny88

My big draw is electricity. But now I’m wondering why everyone isn’t switching to this then?? I’m going to check into that orangegasm. I just set this new mother room up really quick as I had an opportunity it’s to grab some good moms and a couple clone only stains I have been waiting to grab. I have been using the same dated genetics for the last 6 years and excited to switch. I always am willing to change and try new things! But getting outside clones has always scared me... but I think it’s time to adapt! Loving your guys feedback and generosity on here! Thanks so much for all this helpful info! 😎

sshz

sshz

NO AC or co2.......... but I do have a good exhaust system that creates negative pressure and excellent air flow in and out. The room needs to run hotter with LED's, around 81-82 degrees ideally. With HPS, around 78 degrees is about right. So dialing in temps and humidity (I run a dehunidifier too) are important for good results too.

Go thru the thread, as I said, I was totally new and spent the $2800 for the two led's on an a whim, more or less. They have paid for themselves over and over in just the first grow. I'm happy to help with any questions.....

Gleny88

Gleny88

That’s awesome! No ac or co2 that’s great. I was hoping to not use either. As I hate fucking with c02. So in your opinion then what about this... 10 by 14 9 ft ceiling. Max 10 fan on max filter exhausting I think at around 392 CFM 2.95 min exchange with a fresh air inlet hooked up to a thermostatic butterfly flange set to 80• would that cool 8 of those LED without any supplemental AC? In winter time that is.

Top Bottom