• Thread starter FarmerGill
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
F

FarmerGill

Strawberry cough
Lemon kush
Strawberry cough full tree
Hello fellow growers. Everyone calls me Farmer Gill since I can plant a dead stick and grow a tree 🤣🤣🤣. This is my first dabble in Cannabis Growing (a far cry from potatoes and tomatoes). I am a newbie and have gone through all the FAQ's where advice has been wonderful. In the images I have a Strawberry Cough and a Lemon Kush (also growing Swazi Gold and Mango Kush). I am going away for about 3 weeks (as of 5 April) and sadly will have no one to tend to my plants. From the looks of these dows anyone have an idea of how long before I will be able to harvest. I have added a macro photo here of the Strawberry Cough. Thing is, where I am going I am able to lug all of this with me to begin the curing - but if this is not ready for harvest within the next 2 weeks I will sadly lose the lot. This is my first attempt at growing and I have religiously followed advice. Any help, even if you refer me back to previous posts of a FAQ I may have missed, I would be so grateful.

Imzzaudae

Imzzaudae

Don't sweat the yellow leaves, Your plant is just doing what pot plants do this time of the year.
Don't over feed it Nitrogen. Keep you N levels about the same for a while yet but bump up the P-K with a bloom booster if you can.
Top dress with a 1/4 cup of Gypsum and 1/2 cup Dolomite lime. This is Extra Calcium, Magnesium, Iron and a few other good things she will be looking for. Water in well!

Something as simple as Schultz Cactus 2-7-7 will help her flower.
Feeding 5ml per gallon.

2 x 10,000 = 20,000 divided buy 200 = 100 ppm N divided buy 3.78= 26.4 ppm N pr gallon
7 x 10,000 = 70,000 divided buy 200 = 350 PPM P divided buy 3.78 = 92.5 ppm P
7 x 10,000 = 70,000 divided buy 200 = 350 PPM K divided buy 3.78 = 92.5 ppm K
This will flower her nicely. If you need to add a little nitrogen a little 10-10-10 fish fertilizer
mixed in will bring the N PPM up. Use the same formula to calculate the fish fertilizer.

10 x 10,000 = 100,000 divided buy 200= 500ppm pr litre.
divide 500 buy 3.78 = 132 ppm N pr gallon.

Last edited:
F

FarmerGill

Thank you for the reply. Silly question - this us for both indoor and outdoor? Mine are all outdoor - some in full sun (although we now moving into Autumn so we have about 9 to 10 hours of dark in a 24 hour cycle). Others are under shade cloth so 80% sun and others more shaded area's 60% sunlight.

Imzzaudae

Imzzaudae

View attachment 2137689View attachment 2137688View attachment 2137687Hello fellow growers. Everyone calls me Farmer Gill since I can plant a dead stick and grow a tree 🤣🤣🤣. This is my first dabble in Cannabis Growing (a far cry from potatoes and tomatoes). I am a newbie and have gone through all the FAQ's where advice has been wonderful. In the images I have a Strawberry Cough and a Lemon Kush (also growing Swazi Gold and Mango Kush). I am going away for about 3 weeks (as of 5 April) and sadly will have no one to tend to my plants. From the looks of these dows anyone have an idea of how long before I will be able to harvest. I have added a macro photo here of the Strawberry Cough. Thing is, where I am going I am able to lug all of this with me to begin the curing - but if this is not ready for harvest within the next 2 weeks I will sadly lose the lot. This is my first attempt at growing and I have religiously followed advice. Any help, even if you refer me back to previous posts of a FAQ I may have missed, I would be so grateful.
Unfortunately this plant is still 5 or 6 weeks from harvest.

F

FarmerGill

Okey dokey. Thanks so very much. Will try again next season. What can be salvage when I return I will use for balms etc. Thank you for taking time to reply.

Imzzaudae

Imzzaudae

Yes, you can use these fertilizer calculations indoors or out with any water soluble fertilizer. I like my plants to get some shade mid afternoon during the dog days of summer and fall. Helps them. She gets pretty warm where I am mid July and August. So I position my pots accordingly.

The sun and shade will be ok you may just run a little late into the fall before they are all finished up is all.
I m liking Planting 2 week old Auto Flower seedlings June first outdoors. Buy the end of September everybody is hung.
Wet trimmed, dried and finished trimmed and in curing vaults before the rainy fall season gets going. Early October. This = No mould issues for me to deal with.

Find a 50 gallon plastic drum, punch a 1/16 hole in the bottom and let it drip on your plants. You may come home to monsters. stick the barrel under the eaves just in case it rains it can get topped up and keep your plants going for you.

Last edited:
F

FarmerGill

That is perfect. I am in the Southern Hemisphere so a literal switch in seasons, however from what you have said I managed to work it out nicely. Now I am excited since there is hope whilst I am away. Thank you

Imzzaudae

Imzzaudae

That is perfect. I am in the Southern Hemisphere so a literal switch in seasons, however from what you have said I managed to work it out nicely. Now I am excited since there is hope whilst I am away. Thank you
Your welcome. Hope you come home to your plant's all nice and green. I'm not far from Sarnia Ontario.

Last edited:
F

FarmerGill

I am from the Cederberg Mountain region, South Africa. Pretty good climate here - tiny bit of snow come winter but only ever when it feels like it. If you don't mind I would like to send you an update when I return so we can see what happened.

Imzzaudae

Imzzaudae

I looked it up. Wow pretty place. I don't mind at all. Will be looking forward to hearing from you.
I'm Ron. PM me if you like, any time.

Latest posts

Top Bottom