known for?

3) Sour diesel kush - Is the lineage the
Chemdog line and all that comes wth it?

I don't want to be a tedious customer so
a one word answer for each question
might suffice. THANKS REEFERMAN!

R

Reeferman

The early bubba is fruiter than the pre 98 its faster and mold proof , the purps in a mendo purps IBL its very fruity and reminds me of the grape romulan , the Sour d kush is a old cutt from NYC I have no idea if its chem dog related

buffbuds

buffbuds

I can vouch for purps being ALOT like romulan, though since the purps was more leafy (giving better hash as well) I have been happier with romulan so far :-)

D

Dubsta

I grew both last round the same time, same nutes and stregnths. The ECSD was a good month or more younger and stretched like a mofo and produced some big nugs, it stretched taller then all my RM Sd so i didnt want to raise the light and it was just as tall as the lights and inbetween 2 so the nugs could of got better but i put the 1 ECSD clone in with my 15 plant DWC under 2 600w's, the RM SD of mine is a really fast vegger and when flipped will maybe double in height if that. It also has all the quality's id want to see in a cross with the ECSD. Being it doesn't stretch like crazy, Nugs are rock hard and stink even more then the clone. I love the pure SD Hash and even the RM SD butter we made in cakes, and brownies were the bomb. Good Indica with a little Sativa in it. Super Ass Bag Apeal and the bag apeal in Hydro is just insaine, Done in Fox Farm Dirt and Soil it yielded 11oz from only 3 plants, could of been 4-6 under there so much wasted space and the buds were rock hard. all Fox farm soil and nutes and additives fed exactly as there menu says. plants were grown in the tall Rose Buckets, maybe 3gal pots.

Top Bottom