A long time coming

• Thread starter Big Buddy
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Big Buddy

Big Buddy

Hello all, as I just said in the introduction, reintroduction, whatever you may call it, I've been out of the loop for a real long time in the world of online fun so I figured it was about time to get into the swing of things again. I've started over, all from seed that I've been collecting over a number of years. I was running almost all clone only cuts for a long time but after a long battle with dew, and then losing my house combined with a pile of fuck ups in getting a new spot, they are all gone, and some I can never get back. Even if i could, just too much risk of getting dew, so back to the great hunt for new elites for me it seems.
So that being said, heres the list of seed I'm running for the new grow, and few random shots of the little guys about a week ago, I'll grab a few new ones once I'm done sexing here tonight and I have em all back under, theres been a lot of growth since these couple shots. The rooms will be built tomorrow and my electrician will be in to set up my flower room power flow, so the show is just beginning, hope its a show anyway.
SSH
MH x NH
SK x Hz
Destroyer
lemon larry og x Chemdog #4
lemon larry og x chemist
lemon larry og x cush
Underdawg #1
BCSC NL
Urkle x Uzbeki
Pre 98 x Uzbeki
Chemdog #4 x Goohead
Krush x Deep Chunk
Fire x White x Fire
Fire x White x White(yes those are from who some of you think they are, but I want so og, and its all I
have in that line right now)
And i think thats it, might be missing one or two, but I'm sure i can add those to the list if I remember. And just for fun, a few shots from late last week, I'll get some fresh ones up tonight or tomorrow for ya.

A long time coming
A long time coming 2
Big Buddy

Big Buddy

Hey man, thanks for stoppin in for a look. Theres a few with 11 and 13 pointers in there, think that shot is the destroyer, same scene with the ssh and the sk x hz. Gotta love a nice sativa, and these ssh and other haze variations are from mr nice, no greenhouse here, and not gonna be.

Big Buddy

Big Buddy

Thanks guys, and really like to hear that Natural, this is the first time I've ran destroyer, so I'm really looking forward to it. How long do you find that strain takes? Hoping it lines up well with haze varieties

NaturalTherapy

NaturalTherapy

Lighthouse
Supporter
The phenos I had finished around 77-84 days...stretch city! Very hazy. They could go longer, but the high from around 84 is my favorite

Big Buddy

Big Buddy

The phenos I had finished around 77-84 days...stretch city! Very hazy. They could go longer, but the high from around 84 is my favorite

Lol im in for a fun time then, i start flower tomorrow and they are already 4' tall. Now that i wasnt expecting a stretch, just delayed with the build. Im amazed at how thick and strong some of the branches are, i may have to try a few more cannabiogen lines yet.

NaturalTherapy

NaturalTherapy

Lighthouse
Supporter
I have their Panama too- also amazing gear... I really want to cop their Malawi mixes too, from what I hear they are quite special. Sandstrong and their Paki chitral has my eye as well...

4 feet tall already?! you should see 6 or 7 ounces no problem. Not huge flowers, but they pump out everywhere with some of the thickest trick coverage I've seen... train/trim her well because she's soon going to be a beautiful mess of a plant!

Big Buddy

Big Buddy

ya everything is just so vigorous with this co it seems, looking forward to some other things. Hope it find some nice ssh in here too, been so long since i ran her pure, was always a favorite of mine. These are new stock so lets hope things stayed consistent.
So in the end, with all these seed i planted, which was a lot, ive got like 90 percent female, few more than i counted on, there might be a couple space issues coming up, lol.

tojocam

tojocam

Im in for the show bb that lemon larry og x Chemdog #4 should pack some punch and the Fire x White x Fire fuck im drooling over the keyboard lol as always bro your a master at your work.

soserthc1

soserthc1

sounds like some interesting strains you got there, glad you can get back to growing , life just aint the same when you could and can't ..... best of luck......peace soser

true grit

true grit

Oh ya Buddy- you know ill be sticking around for the show!!!

From someone who we think it is eh... Elite G? If so, wtf are you talkin bout brother man, id be poppin em too. Lol. I was just talkin at Zoo bout how still wish there was a few more Elite f2's around. Gotta be honest, def most stoked to see what ya find in the LemLarry crosses and the hazes. For sure what ya get outta that SSH. Was chemist the Chemdog #4 x kalimist?

Big Buddy

Big Buddy

Hey bro, thanks for the stop in. Ya i know as well as anyone his gear was pretty fuckin sick, or total trash, no in between. Ive still got some ll x lavender and some ll x purple kush left. And his ult 91 and whatever it was he made with swerves cvk, think it was the ult 91 too. And ya the chemist is the 4 x kali for sure, should be fun

ProdigyGrower

ProdigyGrower

Alien Junkie and bush master
Supporter
DAMN BB lots of bomb there is some killer in elites gear just have to find the stable pheno's I can't wait to see what you find!!!!

Big Buddy

Big Buddy

DAMN BB lots of bomb there is some killer in elites gear just have to find the stable pheno's I can't wait to see what you find!!!!
Thanks man, ya its always an interesting time running his gear, I used to be his head tester many moons ago, so i got to try more of his lines than most did, not to mention quite a few that were never released. I must say, the good ones were some of the best ive ever had, made half the clone onlies out there look like shit.

Good to see you back in action Big Buddy!
Thanks bro, looking forward to some pics with mildew being posted. Bit delayed on flower, so the sats are huge, but not like that how i always used to run things anyway.

Top Bottom