A M A - I'm Lino, Ask Me Anything!

• Thread starter Herb Forester
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
lino

lino

plz Dont ban anyone. Its boring without some banter. Ive seen enough photoshop bud pic in the last decade.

That is kinda wierd if ya aint posted any pics localgrowguy. your the only guy with his cloths on at a nudist colony.

LocalGrowGuy

LocalGrowGuy

plz Dont ban anyone. Its boring without some banter. Ive seen enough photoshop bud pic in the last decade.

That is kinda wierd if ya aint posted any pics localgrowguy. your the only guy with his cloths on at a nudist colony.
Do you think that I am the only one that makes it policy to not post pictures of the garden on pot sites? Lino, you are the very last person that anyone owes any sort of explanation to. Your reckless disregard for the truth brings you no sympathy from me, and I regret that I have stood up for you in the past. This thread is chock full of bullshit but there is also a certain entertainment to it, but I don't want to tap on the glass too much. What I find weird lino, are your claims of tardigrades and more confusingly, your claims with regards to genetics. Being a twin myself, and being in different studies of genetic and environmental factors as they relate to development of humans across their young lives at Boulder and Ft. Collins, over the course of my life, I would very much like to hear more about what you have to say. You refuse to engage anyone else, even in your own thread, because you can't control the narrative and you don't answer the tough questions that might paint you a hypocrite, or more likely you are not the expert you claim you are. But that's why you're making these claims here and not somewhere else where there is a higher likelihood of the gallery calling bullshit.

But that's okay, it's been a nice change from all of the drama. Lino, do you know who the most popular guy at the nudist colony? The guy who can carry two pitchers of orange juice, and a dozen doughnuts.

edit- Further, it is quite painful to see you make the claims you do without bothering to back up anything you say. It would be nice if you could consider the remote possibility of preparing to defend what you post. Be Logical. The following is lifted from somewhere else but pertains to your thread and what you post, and everyone else.

The name 'logical' implies that information given is to be based on scientific information or the solid experience and observations of growers or researchers. We ask, that if you are presenting something you believe is factual, that you be prepared to verify your information with legitimate scientific literature, attachments, citations or links. This goes for everyone, no matter how esteemed. If you are projecting or hypothesizing from your own experience please make this clear by qualifying your statements. There is nothing wrong with saying you believe a certain technique produces a positive result.

For suggestions of logical scientific thought/argument, critical analysis & debate and scientific method and evaluation of scientific literature see the attachment(s) and links;
Scientific Method:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scientific_method

Critical/Logical Thought & Expression:
http://ctl.utsc.utoronto.ca/twc/webresources

Last edited:
Freshone

Freshone

I love how certain people act so innocent when at the heart of all this they are just getting exactly what they served up to others before.
What comes around goes around..

lino

lino

Do you think that I am the only one that makes it policy to not post pictures of the garden on pot sites? Lino, you are the very last person that anyone owes any sort of explanation to. You refuse to engage anyone else, even in your own thread, because you can't control the narrative and you don't answer the tough questions that might paint you a hypocrite, or more likely you are not the expert you claim you are. But that's why you're making these claims here and not somewhere else where there is a higher likelihood of the gallery calling bullshit.
Other thatn Spider's jackoff pick , i dont get any much out of pics and insults. I luv educational questions and Ive posted a book of threads to answer educational questions. But I rarely address ppl regarding my integrity and creditably. However your attack is worthy of an answer but I have some questions first to refine my answer for you.
Are you wanting to know my education, expertise, or experience levels on What Topics?
Are one of the ol timers still mad at me for exploiting you guys for my court case.?
Are one of the guys bitter at my hermy gene discovery?
Do I get you political panties bunched up?

Expert
Embryos - intro level.
Bugs - I know nothing. not one class or one book read on this.
Genetics - no Phd, intro.
investments & Bonds- licensed in some aspects, I dont do stocks except for fun, just very safe guaranteed investments @ 4-6% gains and I write and participate in highest risk bonds but I get the highest premiums @ 15% premium and consider myself intro level in these subjects.

I have not questions your expertise in anything as you dont claim to many points, You;re more derogatory so I leave you alone. I just found it ironic that you dont post pics and more ironic that steve irwin noticed that. Where did he go? Did you guys ban him? Where Steve?

ANSWERING PEOPLE QUESTIONs,
I have posted and Held cannabis breeding TUTORIALs and Classes on this site and answered all questions.
I have answered all questions and if I missed any, sorry,. Currently I'm talking to a renowned geneticist so I can try and find an answer for a farmer that I was recently asked. I have recently left questions for other cannabis breeders but no one has been able to answer my questions yet - one of last questions was posted on my Fat Leaf thread so I let ppl know if I dont have the answer.

lino

lino

Twin,
Do you want me to explain how to replicate you into a clone and since your zygosity, is poss mono or your dam dizygote, i can explain how you twins can be born like a dam dog,,,, sob twins can come out in different placenta's ... I'll bet nobody explained to you how you can be nullizygos also.. now that shit funny rite there,, that funny as shit...

Last edited:
LocalGrowGuy

LocalGrowGuy

Other thatn Spider's jackoff pick , i dont get any much out of pics and insults. I luv educational questions and Ive posted a book of threads to answer educational questions. But I rarely address ppl regarding my integrity and creditably. However your attack is worthy of an answer but I have some questions first to refine my answer for you.
Are you wanting to know my education, expertise, or experience levels on What Topics?
Are one of the ol timers still mad at me for exploiting you guys for my court case.?
Are one of the guys bitter at my hermy gene discovery?
Do I get you political panties bunched up?

Expert
Embryos - intro level.
Bugs - I know nothing. not one class or one book read on this.
Genetics - no Phd, intro.
investments & Bonds- licensed in some aspects, I dont do stocks except for fun, just very safe guaranteed investments @ 4-6% gains and I write and participate in highest risk bonds but I get the highest premiums @ 15% premium and consider myself intro level in these subjects.

I have not questions your expertise in anything as you dont claim to many points, You;re more derogatory so I leave you alone. I just found it ironic that you dont post pics and more ironic that steve irwin noticed that. Where did he go? Did you guys ban him? Where Steve?

ANSWERING PEOPLE QUESTIONs,
I have posted and Held cannabis breeding TUTORIALs and Classes on this site and answered all questions.
I have answered all questions and if I missed any, sorry,. Currently I'm talking to a renowned geneticist so I can try and find an answer for a farmer that I was recently asked. I have recently left questions for other cannabis breeders but no one has been able to answer my questions yet - one of last questions was posted on my Fat Leaf thread so I let ppl know if I dont have the answer.
I'll answer your questions out of respect for our past conversations, but I still believe you are hiding behind plausible deniability and a heaping pile of bullshit. Others here would more seriously challenge your other nonsensical posts, but I simply don't have the time. I do appreciate that you try and carry a conversation, you at least read what other people post. I have received inquiries wondering why I continue to engage in conversation with you, why I ignore seemingly ridiculous statements like your tardigrade story or your knowledge of genetics. I have defended you before, but after the posts about charlottesville, your posts have become indefensible. No hard feelings, but you lost every bit of credibility that you gained, at least with me. But I don't really matter, just ask @Freshone, a hit and run superstar. After all, we're just assholes on the internet, and nothing more.
-SteveIrwin, it seems, was a banned member that seems intent on coming back to troll, and you can ask a mod what happened with that, or wait for his next handle.
-You haven't questioned my expertise because I don't claim to be one in any place other than my profession, and of course with the ladies. I couldn't care less what people think about me posting or not posting pictures of pot plants. That people use their gardens as a proxy to measure dick size is not something I am going to partake in, but I enjoy looking at pretty pictures of pretty plants. I'm not very good at humble bragging like some other people are, mostly because I don't think there is much to brag about. If you'd like to challenge my expertise on matters where I claim to be one, please feel free. 'Winning an internet debate', to quote another poster, isn't a thing in my world. It's like winning the gold medal in the special olympics.
-I only challenged you on financial stuff because I think you are confusing the terms and definitions of what a few specific terms and items are. I'll say again that there is no such thing as 'HSA (Health Savings Account) Stocks'. You never clarified if you were talking about banks that offer HSA's, health insurance companies like United Healthcare that are in the industry and offer HSA-eligible plans, or if you were referring to the fact that people can use the money they have in their Health Savings Accounts to use as investment vehicles, or if you were referring to specific companies, for example HSA Bank (WBS). I don't really care how you define that term, I just wanted to make sure you understood that you were using confusing terms, and that I think you were doing so on purpose, confusing the issue so you don't have to take a position. This isn't even part of your original claim (about investing in a particular type, class or specific stock), and it's incredibly tedious and boring to everyone including you, which is why I think you never addressed it, and that's fine.
-I don't know which old timers you are referring to, what court case you are referring to, or who you exploited in your court case. Perhaps they will make themselves known. I'm a tweener, after the baby boomers and before the millenials. I'm not familiar with all of your courtroom victories.
-I don't know about your 'hermy gene discovery' but I do know that it doesn't make much sense, to me, based on my past experience. Plant genetics aren't really my gig, so I will leave that to other farmers to challenge you on. Your post above about placenta's is weird to me, because identical and fraternal twins, how they develop, whether they share a placenta etc, is more common knowledge than anything specialized like you seem to want it to be. I think you are making this confusing on purpose, but you aren't replying to me so I'll ignore it unless you'd like to discuss something or ask me something specific, but I find it impossible to have such discussion without getting into specifics, because science is not something that is easily discussed in a format or setting like this, where there is so much other noise, and where we aren't going to agree on any type of formal discussion. Just my opinion.
-You don't get my political panties in a bunch because you don't tell anyone where you sit, other than you're a trump supporter. I'm not going to comment on your political beliefs because they don't personally affect me and I don't give a shit who you vote for, but if you use a rush limbaugh talking point I'll let you know. Talking politics to try and change people's opinions is a fools errand, and frankly I can't handle that level of ridiculousness here anymore. I get a little chuckle when I see the 'See Ignored Content' button come up now.

I think that's it, let me know if I missed something @lino.

lino

lino

Stocks are still okay but Id move some to safety

Market been going Up and Down.

https://www.cnbc.com/2017/08/17/us-stocks-wal-mart-trump.html

Its time to Slowly move to safe investments @ 4% - 6% gains.

High risk bonds are going thru the roof. If your in a position to write them you will make more than the canna industry with this investment with no risk as compared to a very risky canna investment. If you participate in high risk bonds you need to have a good collection agency. This will be your ticket to success. Id strongly advise to write immigration paper bonds. DOnt participate in immigration bonds unless you have proven collection procedures, leave immigration bonds to the experts.

I getting asked often bout insurance and bonds, I dont do stocks, licensed expired anyway... Yup HUGE money in bonds rite now,,, immigration bonds are paying 15% for participation and immigration paper sellers and getting a guarantee of upto 6%. Denver & Cali are Hot Spots! I noticed guys wrting 750,000 to million a month in bonds, so those guys are making $80,000 - $150,000 high risk and paper sellers are guarantee instant profits of bout $20,000 to $50,000 PER MTH.

Anyway Collectors, there are some big ones here in Denver and Cali also. I seen a $400,000, 210,000 and 50,000 in one office. 2 of them had address for collection, one local in Denver. These bonds are paying a solid 10% to collectors!

lino

lino

I'll answer your questions out of respect for our past conversations, but I still believe you are hiding behind plausible deniability and a heaping pile of bullshit. Others here would more seriously challenge your other nonsensical posts, but I simply don't have the time. I do appreciate that you try and carry a conversation, you at least read what other people post. I have received inquiries wondering why I continue to engage in conversation with you, why I ignore seemingly ridiculous statements like your tardigrade story or your knowledge of genetics. I have defended you before, but after the posts about charlottesville, your posts have become indefensible. No hard feelings, but you lost every bit of credibility that you gained, at least with me. But I don't really matter, just ask @Freshone, a hit and run superstar. After all, we're just assholes on the internet, and nothing more.
-SteveIrwin, it seems, was a banned member that seems intent on coming back to troll, and you can ask a mod what happened with that, or wait for his next handle.
-You haven't questioned my expertise because I don't claim to be one in any place other than my profession, and of course with the ladies. I couldn't care less what people think about me posting or not posting pictures of pot plants. That people use their gardens as a proxy to measure dick size is not something I am going to partake in, but I enjoy looking at pretty pictures of pretty plants. I'm not very good at humble bragging like some other people are, mostly because I don't think there is much to brag about. If you'd like to challenge my expertise on matters where I claim to be one, please feel free. 'Winning an internet debate', to quote another poster, isn't a thing in my world. It's like winning the gold medal in the special olympics.
-I only challenged you on financial stuff because I think you are confusing the terms and definitions of what a few specific terms and items are. I'll say again that there is no such thing as 'HSA (Health Savings Account) Stocks'. You never clarified if you were talking about banks that offer HSA's, health insurance companies like United Healthcare that are in the industry and offer HSA-eligible plans, or if you were referring to the fact that people can use the money they have in their Health Savings Accounts to use as investment vehicles, or if you were referring to specific companies, for example HSA Bank (WBS). I don't really care how you define that term, I just wanted to make sure you understood that you were using confusing terms, and that I think you were doing so on purpose, confusing the issue so you don't have to take a position. This isn't even part of your original claim (about investing in a particular type, class or specific stock), and it's incredibly tedious and boring to everyone including you, which is why I think you never addressed it, and that's fine.
-I don't know which old timers you are referring to, what court case you are referring to, or who you exploited in your court case. Perhaps they will make themselves known. I'm a tweener, after the baby boomers and before the millenials. I'm not familiar with all of your courtroom victories.
-I don't know about your 'hermy gene discovery' but I do know that it doesn't make much sense, to me, based on my past experience. Plant genetics aren't really my gig, so I will leave that to other farmers to challenge you on. Your post above about placenta's is weird to me, because identical and fraternal twins, how they develop, whether they share a placenta etc, is more common knowledge than anything specialized like you seem to want it to be. I think you are making this confusing on purpose, but you aren't replying to me so I'll ignore it unless you'd like to discuss something or ask me something specific, but I find it impossible to have such discussion without getting into specifics, because science is not something that is easily discussed in a format or setting like this, where there is so much other noise, and where we aren't going to agree on any type of formal discussion. Just my opinion.
-You don't get my political panties in a bunch because you don't tell anyone where you sit, other than you're a trump supporter. I'm not going to comment on your political beliefs because they don't personally affect me and I don't give a shit who you vote for, but if you use a rush limbaugh talking point I'll let you know. Talking politics to try and change people's opinions is a fools errand, and frankly I can't handle that level of ridiculousness here anymore. I get a little chuckle when I see the 'See Ignored Content' button come up now.

I think that's it, let me know if I missed something @lino.
We lost Steve Irwin,,, you guys banned him ?,,,, maybe something going on IDK bout. I dont get the ban thang,,, just get a free download of IP hide. I got a pack of IP's for my server so I dont get it.

An overall read and this is my take away,
You're but hurt about my politics and tarigrades?

Anyway I'll answer ya back in cpl posts

lino

lino

Tardigrades,,,?
What the hell could I have said wrong there? My confusion is in that , I regurgitated shit I read off the interent. I started reading about the bug after seeing them infesting maple plants and reading more about the outbreak on the internet. It resembles some cannabis infection that I've seen so Ive done some reading on tardigrades , how can any of that be bullshit, Copy & Paste from the internet is bullshit, I dont get your aggravation on that one....

lino

lino

If I say to a Dr that he is a fake. I'd expect him to ask me; who I am to question him.?

I'm not a Dr or stock investor. Ive sold products that replace stock investments.

LocalGrowGuy

LocalGrowGuy

We lost Steve Irwin,,, you guys banned him ?,,,, maybe something going on IDK bout. I dont get the ban thang,,, just get a free download of IP hide. I got a pack of IP's for my server so I dont get it.

An overall read and this is my take away,
You're but hurt about my politics and tarigrades?

Anyway I'll answer ya back in cpl posts
I'm not a moderator, don't put that troll or his incessant bullshit on my shoulders.

LocalGrowGuy

LocalGrowGuy

Lino you're gonna trip if you keep back pedaling like that.

lino

lino

"""Your post above about placenta's is weird to me, because identical and fraternal twins, how they develop"""
I like embryo's . Even tho it was performed successfully in the 80's I was also pioneered one of the 1st "Cannabis Seed Rescue" in the late 2000's so you being a twin would require myself to perform a special embryo rescue to save, clone, or gmo you before or at birth.

LocalGrowGuy

LocalGrowGuy

"""Your post above about placenta's is weird to me, because identical and fraternal twins, how they develop"""
I like embryo's . Even tho it was performed successfully in the 80's I was also pioneered one of the 1st "Cannabis Seed Rescue" in the late 2000's so you being a twin would require myself to perform a special embryo rescue to save, clone, or gmo you before or at birth.
oh.

LocalGrowGuy

LocalGrowGuy

Do you think this is a thing?
http://www.nbcnews.com/id/3077080/ns/health-womens_health/t/fraternal-twins-can-share-placenta/
"Do you want me to explain how to replicate you into a clone and since your zygosity, is poss mono or your dam dizygote, i can explain how you twins can be born like a dam dog,,,, sob twins can come out in different placenta's ... I'll bet nobody explained to you how you can be nullizygos also."
You spew enough confusing terms and nobody can keep up, but I don't think even you are familiar enough with 'zygosity' to have a proper conversation on the topic, which is why you pick and choose what parts of posts that you want to reply to, which gives you more control over the conversation, allowing you to steer it to familiarity, or until you reach your lower bullshit threshold.

I'm curious, if, 'even tho it was performed successfully in the 80's I was also pioneered one of the 1st...'' If it was performed in the 80's, what did you pioneer twenty years after the fact?

sixstring

sixstring

I think you two are twins because you are both idiots :)
Easy now that was a joke haha,but really though,this fuckin thread is super hard to read even when im high.can someone point me to a good thread about weed ?

Freshone

Freshone

Don't tag me into any of your million word tirades LGG,in fact you don't have to read anything from me by simply hitting ignore right?why don't you do a grow log or something so all those words wouldn't be wasted,you could call it 4k in my mom and dad's basement,lol

lino

lino

I think you two are twins because you are both idiots :)
Easy now that was a joke haha,but really though,this fuckin thread is super hard to read even when im high.can someone point me to a good thread about weed ?
ya go to How to Build a LED thread, I hear there some Bright posters over there who run some massive grows and grow tutorials.

Latest posts

Top Bottom