A M A - I'm Lino, Ask Me Anything!

• Thread starter Herb Forester
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
lino

lino

Don't tag me into any of your million word tirades LGG,in fact you don't have to read anything from me by simply hitting ignore right?why don't you do a grow log or something so all those words wouldn't be wasted,you could call it 4k in my mom and dad's basement,lol
Ignore a verb by definition is ignorant as a noun so I refrain from its use. Ive never seen wise ostrich or melting snowflake, I posted my large garden and peeps got pisted. I posted my grafted garden, that stuff is boring... wooo loook at my 2000 plants, or look at my cannabis graft to chili pepers and bow to my gmo's , idk all that bores me now... I like canna DNA, gets my attention but cant get my questions answered here. Cant even get my basic breeding questions answered so I bore easy and move on to other things beside look at my plants...

I didnt notice anyone tagging you in but your welcome.

lino

lino

I thought this was interesting news today. Obama hit squad is getting dismantled. Some of you might be going to jail.

If any of you rebels visited this site you;re about to be investigated.

www.disruptj20.org

Court tells DreamHost to hand over data on DisruptJ20 visitors,

http://www.openthegovernment.org/si...er_DOJ request for J20 data (Aug24) Final.pdf

dreamhost is trying to cover up
DreamHost later announced that its engineers had determined a DDoS attack by an unknown assailant was behind its DNS degradation. “We are beginning to mitigate the attack and will update this post as new information becomes available," the company said.

The July 12 search warrant authorized by a federal district court in Washington, D.C., for “the individuals who participated, planned, organized, or incited the January 20 riot," was initially rebuffed by DreamHost as "a strong example of investigatory overreach and a clear abuse of government authority.”

Thursday's ruling, which reduced the time period specified by the search warrant, had D.C. Superior Court Judge Robert E. Morin toeing a thin line between free speech and investigators' needs in probing the protests, which broke into a riot that injured numerous people and resulted in hundreds of arrests.

LocalGrowGuy

LocalGrowGuy

I thought this was interesting news today. Obama hit squad is getting dismantled. Some of you might be going to jail.

If any of you rebels visited this site you;re about to be investigated.

www.disruptj20.org

Court tells DreamHost to hand over data on DisruptJ20 visitors,

http://www.openthegovernment.org/sites/default/files/Coalition Letter_DOJ request for J20 data (Aug24) Final.pdf

dreamhost is trying to cover up
DreamHost later announced that its engineers had determined a DDoS attack by an unknown assailant was behind its DNS degradation. “We are beginning to mitigate the attack and will update this post as new information becomes available," the company said.

The July 12 search warrant authorized by a federal district court in Washington, D.C., for “the individuals who participated, planned, organized, or incited the January 20 riot," was initially rebuffed by DreamHost as "a strong example of investigatory overreach and a clear abuse of government authority.”

Thursday's ruling, which reduced the time period specified by the search warrant, had D.C. Superior Court Judge Robert E. Morin toeing a thin line between free speech and investigators' needs in probing the protests, which broke into a riot that injured numerous people and resulted in hundreds of arrests.
It's interesting to see the movie you are watching. http://blog.dilbert.com/post/158361670451/two-more-movies-on-one-screen

This is not a partisan issue lino, it's much, much more than that.
Department of Justice Uses Search Warrant To Get Data On Visitors to Anti-Trump Site
https://www.popehat.com/2017/08/14/...t-to-get-data-on-visitors-to-anti-trump-site/
I used to have DreamHost as a webhost. We parted ways, but I always admired and appreciated that they reliably stood up for their customers — including me — in the face of bogus legal threats seeking to suppress speech.

This week they're standing up admirably for internet users once again, this time in the face of an overbroad and deeply concerning search warrant issued in connection with Inauguration Day protests. Their blog post about it is here.

Washington D.C. prosecutors have charged and prosecuted inauguration protesters for crimes including riot and destruction of property. And without a doubt there were some crimes committed by some protesters, including assault and destruction of property. But the prosecutors' investigation has taken an alarming turn. They've been focusing on a web site called disruptj20.org, which they allege was used to coordinate illegal behavior. Here's how the site described its goal:
We’re planning a series of massive direct actions that will shut down the Inauguration ceremonies and any related celebrations–the Inaugural parade, the Inaugural balls, you name it. We’re also planning to paralyze the city itself, using blockades and marches to stop traffic and even public transit. And hey, because we like fun, we’re even going to throw some parties.

The site also contains a large about of information about protest and discussions of anti-Trump advocacy.

The Department of Justice initially used subpoenas to DreamHost to seek subscriber information about who ran the site. That's fairly straightforward. But then they doubled down. They obtained a search warrant for an extremely broad array of data related to the site, including all stored records of access to the site or communications with the site. As written, it seems to demand data including the IP addresses of everyone who ever accessed the site and the content of every site visitor's question or comment submitted through the site's comment form, as well as all emails sent to or through the web site. The Department of Justice has filed a motion in the DC court where charges are pending to compel DreamHost to respond, and DreamHost has filed an opposition articulating its objections to the warrant.

DreamHost's brief illuminates the key issues: the search warrant is dangerously overbroad, and implicates protected speech. The Department of Justice isn't just seeking communications by the defendants in its case. It's seeking the records of every single contact with the site — the IP address and other details of every American opposed enough to Trump to visit the site and explore political activism. It seeks the communications with and through the site of everyone who visited and commented, whether or not that communication is part of a crime or just political expression about the President of the United States. The government has made no effort whatsoever to limit the warrant to actual evidence of any particular crime. If you visited the site, if you left a message, they want to know who and where you are — whether or not you did anything but watch TV on inauguration day. This is chilling, particularly when it comes from an administration that has expressed so much overt hostility to protesters, so relentlessly conflated all protesters with those who break the law, and so deliberately framed America as being at war with the administration's domestic enemies.

There's a hearing on the Department of Justice's motion on Friday. I'll keep an eye on the case. You should too, and please spread the word that this is what the government is trying to do.

Edited to add: Please feel free to disregard all my analysis, because someone linked here on Reddit and an engineer says I'm not a lawyer or anything and she can tell that the law is wrong because of the law she knows.

LocalGrowGuy

LocalGrowGuy

Don't tag me into any of your million word tirades LGG,in fact you don't have to read anything from me by simply hitting ignore right?why don't you do a grow log or something so all those words wouldn't be wasted,you could call it 4k in my mom and dad's basement,lol
If I ignored you then I would miss gems like this.

lino

lino

Organizing Riots is illegal. Allowing riots gives credence to KKK, blk panthers, pist off Bernie SUpporters, melting snow flakes. Peaceful Protests are legal.

Art of the Deal. Ask for a million IPs and you end up with the 200 IPs that you wanted in the 1st place.

Nobody will report this, but Debbie Blabber Mouth Wasserman Shcults and her side kicks were uploading files of congressman to the cloud, In other word Huma, Hill, Blabber Mouth, and the muslim brotherhood were uploading files to computer server. Spying, treason, when I was young we actually shot Americans for that, Not with a PC crowd , like those who try to protect rioters behind the term of peaceful protest, we're not seeing Real News like these spys commiting treason, its not reported.
Also riots are not peaceful protests, this is just fake news also. Pist off Bernie peeps and paid rioters are not legal.

The sick part is we have actually busted , media CNN Donna Brazil and other cheating during debates. It wont be long and will see the large TV Media outlets trying to shut down open access to the Internet. Oh wait we do, they ban ppl from free speech...Steve Irwin was the last Mr King,,,lol. messing with you guys

lino

lino

I thought Tardigrades would be a cool topic,,, lol, riots-obama-trump-bernie peeps get ppl talkN lol

LocalGrowGuy

LocalGrowGuy

I thought Tardigrades would be a cool topic,,, lol, riots-obama-trump-bernie peeps get ppl talkN lol
Tardigrades are intensely interesting but neither of us know enough to have an thoughtful discussion.

I think I am in love with the idea that anything you disagree with is automatically fake news or alternative facts, and you can't be bothered to back up your own assertions with your own research. That you have yet to post anything other than ridiculously ludicrous and outlandish claims is telling. The absence of proof is proof of truth in your world, and I don't see it that way, but I find it fascinating.

'Nobody will report this' = am night radio conspiracy

What is the difference between a 'Riot' and a 'peaceful protest', as you define them? You seem like you are interested in conversing over the topics you post, but you also seem determined to control the conversation. I'll bite.

You've mentioned paid rioters and paid protesters several times without evidence, and now it's time to put up or to drop it. I have found nothing that substantiates your accusations of mass paid protesters or rioters. It's just not true. I have a feeling you aren't going to post a link to a story or police report or admission of what you accuse, but rather a dismissive retort that ignores my response, because you have nothing to stand on or to back up your claim. For every asshole on the other side of the debate, there is someone like yourself, who refuses to address, discuss, or even admit the possibility that you are pandering. Snopes is easy so here you go - http://www.snopes.com/paid-protesters-donald-trumps-inauguration/. If you didn't know, snopes has started to lean a bit to the left.

Lino, I see this with my own elderly family, as the internet becomes more involved in our daily lives, it has become obvious that the older generations are not as apt to adapt to new technology as younger folks. I think that sometimes people read things that are satire, and they can't tell the difference. I think you genuinely believe that the right pays people to riot, break laws, disrupt peaceful protests, etc. You are welcome to your beliefs lino, but you are wrong. Is this the proof you depend on for your claims of paid protesters? You aren't going to post a link because this is something you already know to be true, so why bother confirming it with some other asshole on the internet? http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/opinion/huppke/ct-paid-protesters-huppke-20170227-story.html

Who is allowing riots to happen, and why? I think your accusation is disingenuous, and the implication that the left is paying for and allowing violence is pretty disturbing for you to claim. Keep in mind that we probably voted for the same person. I don't mind that you dislike the left, I mind that you practice spreading misinformation and hysteria. I don't think you understand the full implication of the dreamhost story or what it would mean for you and your privacy moving forward. I would very much like to have a discussion about that, but it can't be political, because it affects everyone. I'll let you decide if you want to take that on or leave it. I'll say again, it's not the partisan issue you claim it to be. I don't think you want those scary antifa people gaining access to your computer, files, browsing history, etc, because that's what the dreamhost decision implies. You should care now while it doesn't affect you instead of ignoring it or dismissing it as a non-victory for non-republicans.

Is this where you get your 'evidence' of cheating during the debates? I'm curious if you have anything other than the words in your head to back up your assertions that you make. Lino, you're pretty loose with the details, and when you make vague claims without backing them up, it nearly negates your argument into nothing.

lol at 'we actually shot americans for that' Lino you are amazeballs

lino

lino

Anyway,,, if anyone else has questions of my credentials pls ask, and I just luv it when someone doesnt ask , they throw stones saying I'm a wrong and dont have a foundation in my teaching curriculum. then when I inquire their credential I'm told their have no expertise in any of my classroom subjects and still insist my instructing is wrong.

I question Gods work sometimes, but I never tell him he is wrong, I just dont feel qualified to tell God that he wrong.

lino

lino

Anyway, even tho I'm told that I'm not qualified to talk about tardigrades, I'm still going to inquire and pass along info. it is looking more and more like we might be having a tardigrade infestations and I'm not sure if its Russet Mites that are the only leaf curl problem , the bug that wipes out entire crops.

Okay, this is grade skool thinking but here is my reasoning.
identified by scientist are Tardigrades on maple leaves. Leaf damage - It look identical to Hemp/Russet mite leaf damage.
Another striking note is we're not supposed to be able to see hemp mites with our scopes. If you go up one more power, I see some hand held scopes we use is 100x. I have documented what I call the 4 stages of Russet Mites on hemp plants in videos at about 100x. So I wonder if Im actually looking at Tardigrades when Im inspecting these crops?. Tards can be much bigger than a russet.. Tards would be almost impossible to kill, makes me wonder.

LocalGrowGuy

LocalGrowGuy

Anyway,,, if anyone else has questions of my credentials pls ask, and I just luv it when someone doesnt ask , they throw stones saying I'm a wrong and dont have a foundation in my teaching curriculum. then when I inquire their credential I'm told their have no expertise in any of my classroom subjects and still insist my instructing is wrong.

I question Gods work sometimes, but I never tell him he is wrong, I just dont feel qualified to tell God that he wrong.
Invoking the victim card, nice move.

Lino, you make some awfully wild statements and I'm just asking you to appear more credible than the homeless guy fishing for butts at the bus stop mumbling incoherently, or the guy screaming outside local sports venues with the 'jesus saves' sign. All I have are schrute bucks, do you accept those?

Just remember lino, that the real truth is that rhino's are really just fat unicorns.

xenon730

xenon730

Anyway, even tho I'm told that I'm not qualified to talk about tardigrades, I'm still going to inquire and pass along info. it is looking more and more like we might be having a tardigrade infestations and I'm not sure if its Russet Mites that are the only leaf curl problem , the bug that wipes out entire crops.

Okay, this is grade skool thinking but here is my reasoning.
identified by scientist are Tardigrades on maple leaves. Leaf damage - It look identical to Hemp/Russet mite leaf damage.
Another striking note is we're not supposed to be able to see hemp mites with our scopes. If you go up one more power, I see some hand held scopes we use is 100x. I have documented what I call the 4 stages of Russet Mites on hemp plants in videos at about 100x. So I wonder if Im actually looking at Tardigrades when Im inspecting these crops?. Tards can be much bigger than a russet.. Tards would be almost impossible to kill, makes me wonder.
Tardigrades dont infest anything, plants included. They're already on maple leaves everywhere. In fact they're commonly on lettuce. Very few species are difficult to kill and they're not hard to kill like you're saying. The way you're talking about them leads me to believe you read some small article and just made all of this up. None of it is even a little bit real. You're looking at mite infestations and mites, if those events even occured. Anyone who's read even the Wikipedia article or any of the other top Google results about tardigrades would know that what you're saying is completely wrong and made up.

lino

lino

Tardigrades dont infest anything, plants included. They're already on maple leaves everywhere. In fact they're commonly on lettuce. Very few species are difficult to kill and they're not hard to kill like you're saying. The way you're talking about them leads me to believe you read some small article and just made all of this up. None of it is even a little bit real. You're looking at mite infestations and mites, if those events even occured. Anyone who's read even the Wikipedia article or any of the other top Google results about tardigrades would know that what you're saying is completely wrong and made up.
Actually I hate to make you look like your talking shit but 99 % of what I said is found in wikipedia if fact I'll pull it up and copy and paste to show you... I guess I should give you a chance to tell us farmers which part is not in wiki since you claim to be the expert. But everything I said about Tards is in wiki ,, sorry to embarrass you, at least I hope you have enough shame to have some embarrassment even tho this is online and not meant to embarrass you.
LMAO, I just read wiki;
in fact everything i said about tards is in Wiki and I dont see anything i wrote as wrong or inaccurate,,,,
resilience is EXACTLY AS I SAID - hard to kill, toughest animal on the planet, solar system, my Tard size specs are spot on also.

So everything I wrote is almost identical to wiki and online articles

Id copy and paste all of it but I made my point. So if you dont believe me here is the wiki facts,,, but we better make sure there accurate and make sure xenon approves of the wiki accuracy first.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tardigrade

So Xenon, Let us know what Me and Wiki got wrong, were almost identical in our claims.

lino

lino

Now back to infestation of cannabis and other plants, Now back to facts ppl and not insults and speculation of farmer credentials , were trying to have a conversation here, maybe xenon is saying that there prob not the cause of leaf twist, and that could be correct, IDK, im looking into this rite now as I'm not sold on the russet mite therory yet. We might have a cpl thing going on here...

Yes , Tards infest many things, mostly plant matter.

Abstract from DNA of tards;

Pyxidium tardigradum is a protozoan that has been reported on a few occasions as an epizoan symphoriont living on eutardigrades. We report here the first records of this species from Kirghizia (the first Asian record), Poland and Portugal. The Portuguese population revealed;
the largest P. tardigradum infestation ever described in terms of both the whole tardigrade population, with 60% affected animals,
as well as a single host, with 35 attached protozoan.
The first ever Scanning Electron Microscope (SEM) photomicrographs and pictures of live P. tardigradum are also given. No considerable ultrastructural variability was detected within or between the populations, suggesting that P. tardigradum may be a true cosmopolitan species. Given that the ciliate imposed significant extra volumes on infested tardigrades (from 1% to as much as 136%), we also discuss possible negative effects of the protozoan on the fitness of the host and suggest that P. tardigradum should probably be considered as a eutardigrade parasite. Furthermore, some hypotheses about the life history strategies of the ciliate are proposed.

xenon730

xenon730

Now back to infestation of cannabis and other plants, Now back to facts ppl and not insults and speculation of farmer credentials , were trying to have a conversation here, maybe xenon is saying that there prob not the cause of leaf twist, and that could be correct, IDK, im looking into this rite now as I'm not sold on the russet mite therory yet. We might have a cpl thing going on here...

Yes , Tards infest many things, mostly plant matter.

Abstract from DNA of tards;

Pyxidium tardigradum is a protozoan that has been reported on a few occasions as an epizoan symphoriont living on eutardigrades. We report here the first records of this species from Kirghizia (the first Asian record), Poland and Portugal. The Portuguese population revealed;
the largest P. tardigradum infestation ever described in terms of both the whole tardigrade population, with 60% affected animals,
as well as a single host, with 35 attached protozoan.
The first ever Scanning Electron Microscope (SEM) photomicrographs and pictures of live P. tardigradum are also given. No considerable ultrastructural variability was detected within or between the populations, suggesting that P. tardigradum may be a true cosmopolitan species. Given that the ciliate imposed significant extra volumes on infested tardigrades (from 1% to as much as 136%), we also discuss possible negative effects of the protozoan on the fitness of the host and suggest that P. tardigradum should probably be considered as a eutardigrade parasite. Furthermore, some hypotheses about the life history strategies of the ciliate are proposed.
You're arguing semantics and taking taxonomy factoids and specific experiments and applying them generally incorrectly. I'm not going to argue it out but what you're saying is false, not that you're saying much. There was a whole lot of im gonna get you followed by you twisting two small facts and turning them into something they're not. You should do more research before choosing your topics to bs about. I told you before tardigrades were a meme a year or so ago. Anyone who uses reddit or the like knows you're talking out your ass cause we've already seen a million facts about them for years. This specific topic shows your ignorance. Stick to genetics buzzwords.

lino

lino

You're arguing semantics and taking taxonomy factoids and specific experiments and applying them generally incorrectly. I'm not going to argue it out but what you're saying is false, not that you're saying much. There was a whole lot of im gonna get you followed by you twisting two small facts and turning them into something they're not. You should do more research before choosing your topics to bs about. I told you before tardigrades were a meme a year or so ago. Anyone who uses reddit or the like knows you're talking out your ass cause we've already seen a million facts about them for years. This specific topic shows your ignorance. Stick to genetics buzzwords.
I got the PROOF rite here, this is better than reddit.

cc6f7192b0454b9b768fde77102f38de--tardigrade-funny-science.jpg

Whew, I had to save my reputation ya know...

jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
I got the PROOF rite here, this is better than reddit.

cc6f7192b0454b9b768fde77102f38de--tardigrade-funny-science.jpg

Whew, I had to save my reputation ya know...
LMAO Yes your reputation was at stake. Didnt like the picture of you scavenging cig butts as a homeless guy. :p And I must concur with lino guys Tardigrades most def attack plants and plant matter. But I would have to review the whole thread to see where the differences in opinion started. And yes they are virtually indestructible.

I will point out Lino that just because it is written in Wiki doesnt make it solid science, truth or fact. Wiki can be changed and edited to reflect anything the person editing wants it to say. So always cross check your facts when sourcing from Wiki.

lino

lino

LMAO Yes your reputation was at stake. Didnt like the picture of you scavenging cig butts as a homeless guy. :p And I must concur with lino guys Tardigrades most def attack plants and plant matter. But I would have to review the whole thread to see where the differences in opinion started. And yes they are virtually indestructible.

I will point out Lino that just because it is written in Wiki doesnt make it solid science, truth or fact. Wiki can be changed and edited to reflect anything the person editing wants it to say. So always cross check your facts when sourcing from Wiki.
ya i know,,, professors look like a fart in space suit when I cited wiki,,,,
xenon was citing wiki... i fell out of my laughing... i said the exact same thing as all the articles and wiki .

I really havnt had a different opinion per say, a cpl of them are calling me as bullshitting, I cited that my Tards info was copy & paste from the Internet and I dont know crap about bugs so IDK why they dont like my tard or most of my info.... I think there just have fun in a spitten contest is all I can figure, localgrowguy just wanting to debate like always.

xenon730

xenon730

I told you I'm not arguing it out. Tbh, i shouldn't have even bothered posting. Jumping You obviously didn't read the thread and tardigrades do not cause infestations in maple trees or cannabis plants like you described. I just don't like misinformation but arguing with a fake persona about fake experiences is not something ill continue to do. You also said they could infest people and discussed it with top researchers, lol. We've all eaten tardigrades already and they die in our digestive system. You saying they're indestructible isn't right either. Yes, they can be dessicated and revived and recycle dna and withstand tons of things but if there's a living tardigrade on your joint and you light it, it dies. Also, very few species can actually survive any of those conditions. You're making them something they're not and i just wanted to clarify that for anyone who actually cares about learning about things. I'll leave you to your internet show now though, enjoy.

Top Bottom