A Match Made In Heaven: Dwc And Leds

• Thread starter PhatNuggz
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Papa Indica

Papa Indica

many leds are being sold as the better lighting choice because the green spectrum is not needed. THIS IS PURE BS. Buyer beware!

Shocked by your outside the box interpretation, I reread MY OP, and you know what, nowhere is there any mention of Re: Green Light OK during Dark Period?

It seems clear reading retention here is a testament to how poor the US education system is.
So, you didn't bring up the green spectrum, huh? Your comment clearly states that the green spectrum is needed for plant growth when it is not, plants don't see green light.
When I first started growing it was with led's, I used them for years before switching to hps and they put out plenty heat, I'm dealing with about the same amount really going from my last flowering led to the hps.
I'm getting the impression you just want to be a condescending ass more than have a discussion anyway.

3N1GM4

3N1GM4

Shocked by your outside the box interpretation, I reread MY OP, and you know what, nowhere is there any mention of Re: Green Light OK during Dark Period?

It seems clear reading retention here is a testament to how poor the US education system is.

I posted that to show you that green light is reflected by a green surface and not absorbed. Putting green leds on a grow light would seem like a waste of electricity to me.

I can clearly see that you think that you are smarter than everyone else and nothing anyone says here will be met with politeness by the person that started the thread so I will just unwatch it and you can continue to be rude. Peace, good vibes.

PhatNuggz

PhatNuggz

@PhatNuggz I've cleaned this thread up fairly significantly- if you want to do a write up on led and temperature efficiency, in the HID forum, without debate, you can't leave it at "more later". Maybe write a word document and copy/paste it. This isn't a blog, it's a forum, where people can discuss and clarify for eachother with civility.

Thanks, but I still see plenty of their BS is still here #2,3 11, 18, 21... so I am done with this

PhatNuggz

PhatNuggz

I posted that to show you that green light is reflected by a green surface and not absorbed. Putting green leds on a grow light would seem like a waste of electricity to me.

I can clearly see that you think that you are smarter than everyone else and nothing anyone says here will be met with politeness by the person that started the thread so I will just unwatch it and you can continue to be rude. Peace, good vibes.

See Heliospectra page on the subject. I am confident they know more than you ever will

Latest posts

Top Bottom