A Message From Cm.....

• Thread starter chickenman
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
G gnome

G gnome

Will sleep better now hopefully that the only one for tonight, got barn pretty well secured.
Man came out for leak.Spent 5 hours think we found behind B tub. Must remove vanity and tub in old B room that needs some remodel anyhoo...
Real nice fella. Taking his whole family on a river float, great trade for all.....
Oh thats not as bad as u thought right? Weren't u fearin havin to bust up the concrete floor?

chickenman

chickenman

Premium Member
Supporter
Oh thats not as bad as u thought right? Weren't u fearin havin to bust up the concrete floor?
Have done so in master bath, not there, 1 sq. foot. will have to bust up for sure, but the plumber also is down for a float and he thinks if leak located no big deal....

chickenman

chickenman

Premium Member
Supporter
Back to sheets, sand man is waiting and I am rebaked....

chickenman

chickenman

Premium Member
Supporter
Cow

chickenman

chickenman

Premium Member
Supporter
You know, instead of giving to criminals, you could give to good charities trying to better the world....just a thought. Call me crazy.

Cman1

GrowGod

GrowGod

BANNED!
Supporter
You know, instead of giving to criminals, you could give to good charities trying to better the world....just a thought. Call me crazy.

View attachment 611025
Careful, it's a slippery slope. Read the fine print. Some of these so called charities are taking there cut right off the top. 20 30 40 50% who knows. So find out where and how they will spend your money.

chickenman

chickenman

Premium Member
Supporter
True

Wow just Wow.
This for me is the total truth. Also never hurts to
Do good deeds you will be rewarded 10 fold...

chickenman

chickenman

Premium Member
Supporter
Wow1111111

wow the last line is awesome...

chickenman

chickenman

Premium Member
Supporter
Just like all the wonderful true friends met on the farm here who have been there for us.
We have formed a circle filled with love that the seekers of light embrace..
Thanks all.... The best is yet to come........

Ignignokt

Ignignokt

The thing I found helped me most was discovering the meaning of Plato's allegory of the cave. Where I came from, where I grew up, half a block from the original hells angels clubhouse - it was a steel town then and it wasn't cool at all to be me. I struggled to prosper in that place.

The thing you may find when you share new ideas or dare destroy long held beliefs, you will very likely not be met with gratitude. The Allegory shows this is an old story - that the shock of leaving the cave is too much for many and can be fatal for those who become enlightened and wish to return to share. For years I could not understand the reaction my ideas or assertions would sometimes generate. I found that it is indeed hazardous to return to the cave.

chickenman

chickenman

Premium Member
Supporter
Wow that's way awesome

Last edited:
chickenman

chickenman

Premium Member
Supporter
The thing I found helped me most was discovering the meaning of Plato's allegory of the cave. Where I came from, where I grew up, half a block from the original hells angels clubhouse - it was a steel town then and it wasn't cool at all to be me. I struggled to prosper in that place.

The thing you may find when you share new ideas or dare destroy long held beliefs, you will very likely not be met with gratitude. The Allegory shows this is an old story - that the shock of leaving the cave is too much for many and can be fatal for those who become enlightened and wish to return to share. For years I could not understand the reaction my ideas or assertions would sometimes generate. I found that it is indeed hazardous to return to the cave.
Keep calm...and carry on......
Yes sir

chickenman

chickenman

Premium Member
Supporter

Oakland??
Grew up in Redwood city Area. The Angles were around but never any trouble.I recall once at The alpine Inn I spilled a pitcher of beer on an Angles lap while drunk dancing on a picnic table in he beer garden..
He was amused not mad..lol......

Top Bottom