A Message From Cm.....

• Thread starter chickenman
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
PROTOPIPE

PROTOPIPE

Looking for it now....i just spent a good 35 minutes watching ginger bakers docu you posted up. I love ginger, regardless.

chickenman

chickenman

Premium Member
Supporter

There was a farmer who grew excellent quality corn. Every year he won the award for the best grown corn. One year a newspaper reporter interviewed him and learn...ed something interesting about how he grew it. The reporter discovered that the farmer shared his seed corn with his neighbors. “How can you afford to share your best seed corn with your neighbors when they are entering corn in competition with yours each year?” the reporter asked.

“Why sir,” said the farmer, “Didn’t you know? The wind picks up pollen from the ripening corn and swirls it from field to field. If my neighbors grow inferior corn, cross-pollination will steadily degrade the quality of my corn. If I am to grow good corn, I must help my neighbors grow good corn.”

So is with our lives... Those who want to live meaningfully and well must help enrich the lives of others, for the value of a life is measured by the lives it touches. And those who choose to be happy must help others find happiness, for the welfare of each is bound up with the welfare of all...
-Call it power of collectivity...
-Call it a principle of success...
-Call it a law of life.
The fact is, none of us truly wins, until we all win!!

Last edited:
chickenman

chickenman

Premium Member
Supporter
What a way to start the day..
"In this great future, which is LIFE, you can't forget your past, so dry your tears, I say!"
what an amazing performance from the heart and soul...

chickenman

chickenman

Premium Member
Supporter
I couldn't agree more, that describes all the people in my life
I see a lot of people bitch about this and that and how the world sucks.
well then get up of your ass and do something to make a difference..
I am so stoked about out annual Veterans day veggie plant give away this year.
The feeling I get from sharing some thing they can plant and nourish and any help it offers is beyond words.
I have been told by the bar owners these guys really find it therapeutic.
One lady told me he husband was on the brink of suicide but decided against cause of his tomato's..

Took one for ride in hot rod, he loved it.
What a shame. They fucked his leg all ...up, a pin actually worked its way thru his skin. They broke his leg to fix and now its worse than ever. Constant pain
Kinda sad to see these guys drounding their sorrows. I know all about drounding sorrows, takes one to know one. Seem happy on the outside but they are hurting inside. Not judging, just observing....Makes one wonder is it really worth it?
Either way these guys deserve respect and way better care.
We spend billions on the war. These guys lifes are changed forever. They deserve better....

D

dubletroubl

View attachment 601312
There was a farmer who grew excellent quality corn. Every year he won the award for the best grown corn. One year a newspaper reporter interviewed him and learn...ed something interesting about how he grew it. The reporter discovered that the farmer shared his seed corn with his neighbors. “How can you afford to share your best seed corn with your neighbors when they are entering corn in competition with yours each year?” the reporter asked.

“Why sir,” said the farmer, “Didn’t you know? The wind picks up pollen from the ripening corn and swirls it from field to field. If my neighbors grow inferior corn, cross-pollination will steadily degrade the quality of my corn. If I am to grow good corn, I must help my neighbors grow good corn.”

So is with our lives... Those who want to live meaningfully and well must help enrich the lives of others, for the value of a life is measured by the lives it touches. And those who choose to be happy must help others find happiness, for the welfare of each is bound up with the welfare of all...
-Call it a law of life.
This can be directly related to marijuana seeds/clones too dont you think?Share and spread the love for free,hoarding or selling will eventually backfire with disastrous consequences,Overgrow the very people who seek to profit off those less fortunate.

LocalGrowGuy

LocalGrowGuy

Why you think I married a little ginger from Wisconsin
I didn't know you had a lady. What is her profession?

edit- Chickenman, you post awesome stuff, where do you find these images? I like the one from Ali, I haven't seen that before.

chickenman

chickenman

Premium Member
Supporter
I didn't know you had a lady. What is her profession?

edit- Chickenman, you post awesome stuff, where do you find these images? I like the one from Ali, I haven't seen that before.
thanks..
I try to get folks to think about things a bit..
More to life than puff and pass....

jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
View attachment 601312

-Call it a law of life.
Little late for this I see but, that is one great passage. Very nice indeed. :)

chickenman

chickenman

Premium Member
Supporter
Really struggling as of late..
Must admit I am overwhelmed...
Once again a massacre occurred in chick barn, lost 19 last night 25 couple nights ago a few daily till I hope I finally fixed barn.
Something, cat or I suspect skunk got in...
Every time I turn around something needs immediate attention..
4 plants put out wind ruined, daily chores, house is a mess, farm cluttered, goats need to go to sale barn, they escape daily,plumbing issues, cat issues, no fishing, weeds need mowing, grasshoppers are here, putting out nolo bait and mowing when done time to start in again..
Hot tired hungry and angry..
I am not the only one struggling.
There is some heavy energy going on and we are doing our best to cope.
Deep in my heart I just know things will get better soon and this is a lesson to take the good with the bad...
I must slow down every thing has it place in time..
This song really really made my day and has given me strength and courage to carry on...

diamond2.0

diamond2.0

i know i dont say much but still enjoy your post. Its unfortunate to see you go...i ahvnt met you but youll be missed. What ever makes you happy you do it ! I wish you strength to carry on brother ......you have alot on your plate for sure.

chickenman

chickenman

Premium Member
Supporter
i know i dont say much but still enjoy your post. Its unfortunate to see you go...i ahvnt met you but youll be missed. What ever makes you happy you do it ! I wish you strength to carry on brother ......you have alot on your plate for sure.
Not going anywhere just venting...

Who wants to see
A black and blue rainbow?
Not you or me
But there are things we should know
There's a reason for everything
And a season for everything
The total of which is you
So you gotta see everything
Just to be everything
If you don't you'll never know you

Always you'll find