A mixed bag of outdoor-2012

• Thread starter skUnkDawG
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
skUnkDawG

skUnkDawG

kula gets way fucking cold.....

You got that right greyskull. Everytime I'm up there I dont think about brining a jacket and end up freezing ass.
Beautiful plants. The Maui sun does amazing things. Great thread,thanks for posting.
I feel lucky I live on maui. It gets kind of expensive to live here sometimes but you get what you pay for...sort of. Just went to Kauai and if you want to see the real hawaii and not a tourist trap. Kauai and Big Island is where its at. Hana side is pretty bad ass though.
I appreciate the reply mista ganja. got some pictures to finish up this 2012 thread but I gotta resize them so check back soon.

skUnkDawG

skUnkDawG

Here is some dry nug shots of my last harvest. Everything turned out suprisingly good.

Got a blue dream clone from a friend of a friend... looked like shit when I got it. but finished out very nice. Was told it was a clone only from cali.

Blue Dream

Bluedream1

Bluedream2

Bluedream3

skUnkDawG

skUnkDawG

Og 13 by G13 labs. Came out real nice. Dense compact buds, easy to trim, about 2 to 3 times stretch since the transplant.

Og13a

Og13b

Og13c

skUnkDawG

skUnkDawG

Heres a list of strains I grew in 2012 in no particular order

Wifi
Connie Chung
White Strawberry
White Romulan
White S1
Blue Dream
Green Poison
Og 18
Og 13
Fire Alien Urkle
Guava 13
Kushberry
Void
Tahoe og
Julius Ceasar
And a few others that I cant remeber

Top 3 without a doubt was
-Wifi
-Tahoe OG
-White Romulan

Bottom 3 by far was
-Green poison
-Void
-Og 18

Heres a picture of the best strain I ever grew in my 20 years of growing
Wifi for the win
Wifinug

Happy New Year Farmers!!

Wifi
M

Mauihaole

Benn out here 4 yrs growing here for 3 grew up socal bout 17yrs going all together inside outside bla bla . big organic grower myself but would love get get ahold of the good dawg going around here its a great smoke. I got a attitude order of shit going right no cloned a few but not many cuase they were feminized seeds but I need a new grow partner mine moved in a icehead and Skunkdawg your pics looked great nice looking quality anyway would love to hook up into the grow seen instead of dealing with this old man I grow with and the tweeker he moved in no way plus growing in Napilli low lite days lotes of rain mold pest ect and long bus ride from kihei rd trip 4 hrs alone just to get to my plant to tent 2-4 times a week been doing it some time now cant do it any longer my broken back makes things very difficult I still want to grow my own plants and have /pay my own soil and nutes have my own lights 2 600watt digital dimible and runs hps and hm bulbs but everyone wants half my plants to let me grow with them so I havent moved garden yet also some cuttings would be nice if you guys know of a liget type grow op person ppl ect or the good dawg clone at there acess plz nessage me Mahalo have a great summer run Aloha and finally sun we had such a long wet winter /spring this yr amen for the summer making it for us Ive jabbed enough
strains outside with indoor preveg
skunk47 cinderella99 underdawg herijuana skywalkerbubba hashplanttrainwreak blacksugarrose terperella Brazilain hollandshope cant remeber the others but 1-3 of each few of us registered there. again your dried product pics look great if still around I kive kihe if you dont mind hooking up one day somewhere or can helpout with new grow place or local clones Mahalo again aloha

Last edited:
Top Bottom