• Thread starter Shawnery
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
S

Shawnery

Strain Gelato.
System RDWC.
Fixtures Samsung f564b strip build.
Media bio-balls around the roots and hydroton on top for light blocking.

They've been topped twice within this period.

Picture 1, March 4th 2018
Picture 2, March 15th 2018
Picture 3, March 19th 2018
Picture 4, March 26th 2018
Picture 5, April 2nd 2018

A month in on 8 gelato
A month in on 8 gelato 2
A month in on 8 gelato 3
A month in on 8 gelato 4
A month in on 8 gelato 5
madgrower

madgrower

The
Strain Gelato.
System RDWC.
Fixtures Samsung f564b strip build.
Media bio-balls around the roots and hydroton on top for light blocking.

They've been topped twice within this period.

Picture 1, March 4th 2018
Picture 2, March 15th 2018
Picture 3, March 19th 2018
Picture 4, March 26th 2018
Picture 5, April 2nd 2018
They're on the mend

S

Shawnery

I have a carbon filter that handles the smell pretty well for my grow tent in the garage during lights on but what do you guys do during lights off? The exhaust fan is pretty much off for the entire 6 hour dark cycle and it gets pretty intense.

It's not even that I'm concerned about the neighbors, I told most of them, it's my wife always bitching.

madgrower

madgrower

I have a carbon filter that handles the smell pretty well for my grow tent in the garage during lights on but what do you guys do during lights off? The exhaust fan is pretty much off for the entire 6 hour dark cycle and it gets pretty intense.

It's not even that I'm concerned about the neighbors, I told most of them, it's my wife always bitching.
If they smell now watch out lol I have a washroom fan that runs constantly .Paid $30 for it and you can put a plug on it if you want

S

Shawnery

I was reading about Gelato and a strong scent during growing was mentioned. My first grow of Blue Dream and Golden Ticket didn't smell like this until they flowered.

I'm so scared!

S

Shawnery

4/13/18, Increased EC to 2.0 from 1.1 after starting at 1.7 a week before. Plants are churning through both water and Nutrients at a blazing pace. Not just that but the plant is canablizing mature leaves. I figure I'll try upping it .3 and see if that makes a difference.

20180408 174231
Mr Bee

Mr Bee

You told all your neighbours?even in a place were its totally legal telling people what your upto is somthing i would always advise against doing.
As to the smell the best option is to put your fan and filter on a segmented timer so wen lights are out you can set it to go on for 15 mins of every hour which will let the filter do its work plus removing any excess moisture in the air of the grow as excess moisture can cause problems especially in late bloom.
They look great though.good job.

S

Shawnery

I know it sounds crazy to share with my neighbors but it was something I felt I had to do. They've all known since my first grow and have had no issues. I actually speak to them about it and they ask me question very regularly. All of them are older mature people with families who have professional careers.

CaliRooted

CaliRooted

Looking much better bro. Soon onto flower. remember no thinking it, keep doing what your doing.

RHINObeast

RHINObeast

I remember when we all thought I had no chance to grow and I was one of them.
Damn man we were all there, I remember only getting a half off two
Gorilla glues and had mad seeds, I just think with time and if legit this is your hobby you always tend to work harder at it if you enjoy it. Screw all the non believers

S

Shawnery

You wouldn't believe my EC numbers and it keeps dropping.

EC 2.2 and drops by .1 per day
PH 5.8 rises by .1 per day
Water drops about 5 gallons or more per day.

No one would ever believe or suggest an EC that high but anything lower showed deficiencies. Just got to believe in what you see no matter what the noise says.

S

Shawnery

Just switched to flowering today and plan on lollipoping tomorrow when I have some time to invest in doing it right. I keep debating with myself to juat go natural but I know I shouldn't?

Do you end up with more bud overall from lollipoping, the same but bigger or less bud but better looking bud?

Top Bottom